Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cute new toy (for kaz)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A cute new toy (for kaz) - Page 6 Empty Re: A cute new toy (for kaz)

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 am

Indeed, Megumi's sex was practically steaming. When Eri cupped her down there, the idol let out a small gasp. She felt extremely sensitive as her sex lips were completely swollen from arousal. With Eri's body pressed so tightly against hers, and Eri's mouth gently kissing Megumi's lips, the idol couldn't help but feel aroused. Then Eri's finger's slid in, and Megumi had to stifle a cry of blissful pleasure. Eri did the same thing the idol did before, spreading soap along the insides of Megumi's sex, rubbing it up and down and "cleaning" out the idol's dirty dirty sex. Eri's finger soon entered her mouth and Megumi sucked on it gently, giving it something akin to a blowjob. Meanwhile Eri's fingers slid in deeper and probed around, spreading her soap out and making her gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Ahn! E-eri-chan!" Megumi moaned, "Mou~ Clean me out well ne~? I leave it all in your hands!" Her sex leaked out a mixture of sex juices and soap onto Eri's palm. The idol wouldn't be able to hold out for long!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 am

Eri giggled cutely from seeing Megumi's cute reaction to her teasing. She continued to probe the idol's inner walls sensually until a bit longer before pulling out her fingers from both the girl's upper and lower lips and pecked Megumi one last time. Her expression filled with mischief, hinting the idol that she still had something else planned for her.

"And now... for the finish~" she would say with a wink before removing the showerhead and began to wash Megumi's body, sticking her tongue out a bit as she brought the shower lower and lower, approaching the idol's crotch.

Without further warning, the tall girl would then turn the shower head to spray Megumi's hot sex with warm water, as well as teasing it with the vibrating showerhead. Eri treated the idol the same way Megumi did her, even more as she shook the showerhead lightly to add the intensity of the stimulation on the girl's sex.

"Come on~ Let it all out, Megu-chan~" she purred into the idol's ear sensually. "Let the water cleanse your pussy~"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Megumi let out a small moan as Eri pulled her fingers out of the idol's sex and mouth. A small trail of saliva connected the tip of Eri's finger to Megumi's lips, and similarly Eri's fingers were covered with a mix of the idol's sex juices and soap. The idol was blushing fiercely from desire. Eri teased her body up to a feverish heat, and the idol only wanted to cum and let out all that pent-up pleasure. She knew what was coming next. Megumi spread her legs slightly so Eri had better access to her dripping sex, moaning slightly as Eri washed all the soap off her body.

"Mmm!" Megumi moaned when Eri sprayed her sex with a powerful jet of hot water. The redhead did the same as the idol pressing the vibrating showerhead against Megumi's sex. Pleasure coursed through the idol's body as she shook from the pleasure. She gasped in pleasure. The idol was already aroused from playing with Eri before, and she was nearing bursting now. With the water and vibrating showerhead, she was going to cum very quickly.

"Ahh Eri-chan! I'm cumming!" Megumi moaned, "Cumming! AHH!" The idol burst, her body convulsing in orgasm. She grabbed Eri for support as her sex juices spilled out, mixing with the shower water. Megumi gasped in pleasure, her knees shaking from the release. After her orgasm, Megumi slid down to a sitting position and moaned softly. "Nyahhfuuuu~" Megumi moaned. It felt so amazing!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Eri smiled widely as she watched Megumi's sex burst and spilled her juices all over the shower room's floor, mixing with the water. She held the idol's back with her other hand as the girl grabbed her tall figure for support, and slowly released her when her orgasm finally subsided. She cleaned the soap on her own body before putting back the showerhead while Megumi sat on the floor. The idol's moan sounded like music to Eri's ear, and she giggled before leaning down towards the girl.

"Huhu~ Now that's what I call a fun shower~" she said happily as she turned off the shower water.

The tall girl would then kneel beside Megumi and pick up the idol so she could place the girl on her lap. Eri would kiss Megumi's lips softly before looking at her with a smile. Her meeting with the idol so far had been anything but dull, and she could only hope that they could be remained as friends in the future.

"So what's next, Megu-chan~?" Eri would ask with a suggestive smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Megumi sat on the wet floor, moaning as her sexual release finally subsided. The idol's pussy twitched every few seconds as her orgasm finally subsided. She looked up at Eri, smiling at the redhead as she finished off their rather long but extremely sexy shower, putting the showerhead back and shutting down the water. "Yeah... that was the most fun I've had in a while," Megumi said, "You really have a lot of sexual stamina Eri-chan... I'd love to face you in a hentai match sometime."

She sat on Eri's lap, leaning forward to receive the girl's kiss. Megumi looked at Eri with a blush on her face, her body still all heated up from their fun shower sex. But now that they were clean, it was time to really relax. Megumi leaned in and gave Eri a little peck on the lips. She was getting very intimate with the girl.

"Well, how about we soak in a bath for a while?" Megumi said, "I mean, we're clean now. But my body's still sore... Let's go take a bath together?" She smiled, trying to get back to her feet along with Eri, leading her out towards the big bath area.

The bathwater was fed from an underwater hot spring, so the water was truly therapeutic. It came out piping hot and steaming, filled with essential minerals. Megumi brought back the curtain, revealing a room filled with steam. The idol led Eri towards the pool of hot water. She slipped in, letting out a small sigh of satisfaction. Megumi had a serious enjoyment of onsens and spa treatments, and doing this was one of the most blissful things she knew.

"Ahhh~" Megumi moaned, "Eri-chan, come in and join me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Eri laughed softly at Megumi's comment about her sexual stamina. She thought that the idol had no idea of how sexual she was, and hearing her words about a hentai match immediately filled the tall girl's mind with excitement. That was definitely an awesome thing to experience.

"Hehe~ Me too. You're such a sex beast yourself, Megu-chan~" she teased and giggled.

Eri smiled and nodded as she heard her friend's idea. A warm bath with Megumi would surely be amazing. The tall girl was exhausted too from their sexual activities that took place not long after the match. She quickly got up and followed the idol to the bath. Eri would join Megumi as she dipped her tall figure into the hot water and let a sigh of relief as she leaned her head backwards a bit.

"Aahh~" she moaned as well. "Feels great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am

Megumi sighed softly as she relaxed in the pool. She stretched herself out, letting the hot and theraputic water do its work to relax her tight muscles and soothe the aches from her match. She turned to smile at Eri, who was lying right beside her. She considered mounting Eri once more and fucking right in this pool, but her exhaustion after the match and sexual marathon stopped her. The idol was content to just lie there for a moment and let her body recover as much as it could.

"Yeah... before coming here I wasn't nearly so sexual," Megumi said, "This place has a way of bringing it out of you. I guess you don't have a problem with that Eri-chan... you came here because you wanted all this, didn't you?" The idol smiled a bit at her perceptiveness. That is, only if she got it right of course.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

"Correct!" Eri exclaimed gleefully at Megumi's observation. "Although... at first I didn't think of doing wrestling for that reason. It sort of just... happened along the way~" she said with a wide grin.

The pool water was really relaxing for her exhausted body, and lying there with Megumi only made it all better for Eri. She inched herself closer to the idol so she could start caressing the girl's body underwater. Eri's hand would run softly along Megumi's thighs and all the way up until she reached the girl's breast. The tall girl would giggle as she gave one of the idol's breasts a nice massage with her hand while leaning herself against her.

"Mmm... such a beautiful body you have, Megu-chan..." she purred sensually.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 am

"Mmm... wrestling turned you naughty?" Megumi asked teasingly, "Tell me more..."

Even if Megumi wasn't making advanced on Eri, the redhead's sexual appetite hand't been sated. She ran her hands up Megumi's body, her gentle touch making the idol moan, before groping the idol's breast! Megumi blushed slightly and moaned from the pleasure. Her nipples immediately stiffened from arousal, and her sex twitched with desire. It seemed that all she needed was a little push, and the idol's arousal came right back.

"Ahh, thank you Eri-chan," Megumi said softly. She shifted her body over, pressing against Eri's side. Megumi reached over and cupped Eri's cheek, making her turn her head. "Kiss me," Megumi said, before leaning in and sealing Eri's lips with a tight kiss, trying to force her tongue into the redhead's mouth this time to turn it into a French kissing tongue wrestling match!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 am

"Hmm~ Well, you see, I before I came here I was offered a career at another place. That place is full of lewd girls from teens to adults who do all sort of things on and off the ring..." Eri explained. "It's sort of like here, I guess, without all the publicity and stuffs."

Eri leaned in to kiss Megumi as well, shifting her body sideways too, pressing their breasts once again as their tongue began to wrestle each other. She groped the idol's breast some more, running her fingers teasingly on Megumi's nipple while her other hand slowly reached for the girl's crotch. Eri would play with the idol's tongue, not really trying to dominate it, but not really allowing Megumi to toy with her tongue as she pleased either. The tall girl was focusing herself on her other assault on Megumi's breast and sex as she began to rub her palm in an agonizingly slow pace at the idol's crotch.

"Mmmf~ Mmmh~" she moaned into Megumi's mouth, her arousal clearly showing from their sexual engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next