by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cute new toy (for kaz)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A cute new toy (for kaz) - Page 5 Empty Re: A cute new toy (for kaz)

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Megumi could feel Eri heating up again from washing her sex. But she didn't want to make Eri cum just yet. This was still only foreplay after all. There was a reason the showerheads in the AFW showers were all removable, and Megumi planned on showing Eri exactly what kinds of things it could do. She pulled her finger out and ran it along Eri's belly sensually, feeling the girl up and teasing her some more.

"There, now to wash all this soap off," Megumi said. She reached up and pulled the showerhead off the wall. Megumi quickly adjusted the water to come out rather softly, but as it did it made the showerhead vibrate like a good sex toy. She grinned, then brought it right onto Eri's sex.

"Try to be quiet, ne?? Megumi said, turning the water on and pressing it against Eri's sex. The water and vibrations pressed right into Eri's sex, as Megumi attempted to now make the redhead cum from the makeshift vibrator!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 am

Eri let out a long drawn moan as Megumi pulled her finger out, wanting more of the girl's touch to relief her arousal. The idol did give her more afterwards, but not in a way she expected. The moment the showerhead touched her hungry sex, Eri jumped a bit and yelped in surprise, before she began to moan again from being stimulated with the makeshift vibrator.

"Aaahhhn~ M-Meguu-chaannn~" she let out loudly, unable to keep herself quiet with this assault.

Her tall figure shivered and squirmed as she push her hands against the shower room's walls to support herself. With how Megumi already worked her arousal just a moment earlier, it didn't take long at all until Eri had her third orgasm. She let out a cry as her juices squirt rapidly into the showerhead, mixing itself with the water before flowing to her thighs and the rest of her long legs. It was less powerful than her second orgasm, but it was still damn intense. Eri dropped to her knees after her climax finished and breathed heavily, before slumping backwards against Megumi's legs.

"Ahh... Megu-chan~ That was... so naughty of you..." she let out in an exhausted tone, smiling faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 am

Megumi held the showerhead in place as the water pounded at Eri's sexy little clit and the vibrations pulsed throughout the girl's lovely flowerbud. She knew that with Eri's level of arousal it wouldn't take very long at all before the girl came. "Don't cum just yet Eri-chan," Megumi encouraged, "You gotta let me clean you out completely first!" But of course Eri couldn't resist that orgasm. Within moments the girl shivered and let out a cry, her sex juices squirting out and mixing with the falling water. Megumi licked her lips as Eri came. The girl looked so delicious when she screamed in ecstasy.

She pulled the showerhead away as Eri sank to her knees. Megumi quickly turned the water back to a spray, using it to wash the remaining soap off Eri's body. "Ahh, wasn't that wonderful?" Megumi asked, "I love the AFW, they have all this set up specifically for girls to pleasure themselves." She winked and stuck out her tongue at Eri, implying that she probably had used the showers for this purpose many times before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:48 am

"Yes it was..." Eri replied weakly, still too drained from her orgasm as she panted heavily.

Her body was drained completely, and she thought that she's going to stay on her knees for a bit longer. The tall girl would rest herself as Megumi washed the rest of her body, looking up at the idol's face and giggled as she heard her words. She could have easily imagine someone like Megumi pleasuring herself with the shower, or making other girls came with it just like she did to her.

"Oh, you have to tell me all about it, Megu-chan~" Eri let out teasingly and winked to the girl as well.

The life at AFW only seemed to get more interesting with each days for Eri, and with a friend like Megumi, she thought that there's definitely more gems to be discovered in this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"Mhmm," Megumi said, "They encourage all the girls to just let out their sexual sides here. I mean, wrestling by itself is already a kinda erotic sport. What with all the tight holds and compromising position... But even in the other pro leagues they don't get as openly sexualized as this." She brought the shower up and began washing the soap suds off her front. "But that's why this place is so successful. Horny men and women everywhere want to watch pretty girls fight."

She put the showerhead back and reached down to help Eri up. "Your turn now Eri-chan, won't you wash my back?" Megumi asked, her tone teasing and suggestive.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 pm

"Ah, I see how it is now," Eri replied after Megumi finished her explanation.

She got up to her feet with the idol's help and smiled as she heard her suggestive question. Of course Eri would be more than eager to clean the girl like she did to her. She walked behind the idol and put some soap on her hands and breasts before pressing her busty pair against Megumi's back.

"I bet this is what you like the best, Megu-chan~" she said teasingly before sliding her body up and down, scrubbing the girl's back with her sexy tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 pm

"Mmm..." Megumi moaned as Eri pressed her big pillowy chest against Megumi's back. She turned her head slightly, her arms reaching back to gently caress Eri's smooth thighs. The soapy breasts slipped up and down against her back in such a fetching and erotic way. Megumi was already pretty aroused from doing that the Eri; now that the girl was cleaning her in the same way, all she felt was pleasure and bliss.

"I love it Eri," Megumi cooed, "Your tits are so big and nice... I'm jealous!" She did envy Eri a bit for having such a nice chest. Her breasts were so big, and yet they did not sag at all. It seemed a little unfair to the idol, whose breasts were at least a full cup size smaller. The idol curled her toes as Eri cleaned her back. She let out another moan of pleasure. "Ahh yeah..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:09 am

Eri giggled as she heard Megumi's words and she squeezed the girl's breasts gently as she slided herself up again. The tall girl hugged the idol affectionately from behind and licked her neck sensually as she continue to feel Megumi's soft breasts.

"Mmm... you shouldn't, Megu-chan..." she purred into her ear softly. "You have a wonderful body as well..."

Eri would then rub her breasts against Megumi's back for a few more seconds before she moved in front of the idol. She leaned it to peck the girl's soft lips and smiled before pressing her breasts again, against Megumi's front this time and began to slide herself up and down slowly, rubbing the idol's breasts and body with her alluring pair. Every time she slided herself up, Eri would kiss Megumi's lips softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am

"Mmm... But mine aren't as big as yours," Megumi murmured. She let out a soft moan as Eri hugged her and rubbed her back with her breasts. They were so big and pillowy, even her nipples poking into her back felt so extremely arousing. Megumi could feel herself getting more wet by the second. She let out a soft purr as Eri licked her neck. All this was heating the idol up so much, she was getting worked back into a sexual frenzy!

Then Eri spun Megumi around and pressed against her front. The idol giggled, their bodies pressed together so deliciously that she let out a small moan from the pleasure. Eri moved up and down, soaping up her front using her tits, focusing especially on Megumi's breasts. The idol's nipples immediately hardened from the contact. Megumi looked deeply into Eri's eyes, her gaze communicating her desire. The idol leaned forward and kissed Eri, accepting her lips. Each time Eri came back up, Megumi received a little peck on the lips. It was simultaneously extremely arousing and also extremely teasing. The idol was left begging for more.

"Ahn... Eri-chan," Megumi moaned, "You're teasing me so much..." Her sex was practically dripping down her legs once more. "My breasts feel so hot Eri-chan..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

"I'm just returning the favor..." Eri purred and giggled as she heard Megumi's words. "Mine too... but I bet you also feel hot..." she would say as her hand reach down for the idol's crotch and cupped the girl's sex gently. "...here..." she giggled.

Eri would rub her palm slowly on Megumi's lower lips while pecking the girl's lips a couple more times, her wet and slippery breasts pressed against the idol's body. The tall girl would then start slipping her index and middle fingers inside Megumi's dripping womanhood and smiled seductively at her. She would start cleaning the inside of the idol's sex gently, building the girl's arousal in a very slow pace. Her other index finger running sensually on her friend's lips before she would try to slip it inside the girl's mouth.

"Hang on there, Megu-chan... I need to make sure that your inside is properly cleaned" she cooed to Megumi as her fingers continued to explore the depth of the girl's sex, rubbing its walls with delicate and teasing touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next