Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Play Time with Gina

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Play Time with Gina - Page 6 Empty Re: Play Time with Gina

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Eri smiled and sat down on the bench to let Gina wash her. She felt excited after hearing what her prisoner said and decided to let the girl take control of her cleaning. The tall girl knew that her teasing earlier already made Gina hot and should the girl tried something funny, she was sure that she could quickly bring the tennis player down to her knees.

"Sure thing~" she said to Gina with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"These professional masseuses cost a fortune. I sure hope they have the same standard here than on the WTA."
Gina was rubbing and kneading with fervor, repeating the process at the other foot and leg, leaning in on Eri after she had washed her feet, dunked the sponge into new water to reach around her and work at the butt of the Japanese while adoring the muscled yet still feminine body of the girl.

"Wow, just look at all these muscles. What did you do before coming here, weightlifting? Fitness model?"
She said before planting a light kiss on one of the abs.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm

"Just wrestling," Eri replied with a smile at Gina's comments. "I've been doing it for years even before I came here, Gin-chan~"

The tall girl threw her head back a bit, relaxing herself as Gina cleaned her body attentively. Her prisoner surely worked like an expert in cleaning her. Eri always enjoyed a company of another girl, and taking a bath together was among her favorite things to do.

"How about you?" she would ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 pm

So Eri had been a wrestler all the time? Gina, despite all her success in tennis, could not fight the feeling that she had missed out big time with it when she thought of halls full of girls to grapple with.

"Explains a lot of things then. Should have dated more wrestlers then as it seems."
She said, kissing again on a different app. Before taking a look at AFW, Gina had never had any interest in wrestling. Had that kids show vibe most of the time, and the rare spark that it could generate had just not caught her.

A real surprise was the next confession, bringing a easy smile on the face of Gina while looking up at Eri, in the meantime her hands gliding slightly more upward to wash the back of the girl.
"You don't watch much TV or read the newspaper, don't you? I was a professional tennis player. Much too good for these conservative officials of the WTA."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 am

"Hehe, I don't really follow the news~" Eri giggled at Gina's words.

Eri lived a relatively casual life, and since she got good payment as a wrestler, she never really bothered following stuffs that's happening on the world. The news, after all, seemed monotonous, barely changing from day to day. She had to admit she never really heard about Gina before. For the tall girl, tennis wasn't really an interesting sport, but of course she would keep quiet about it.

"Hee~ So why did you become a wrestler, then?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm

The Brazilian grimaced at the question of why she had left the tennis circuit.
"Several Charges of Harassment. These girls are all nice to look at, but when you're on top, they are all jealous bitches!"
In reality, every charge had been justified and Gina had behaved like the lowest class of human available.

"And it's a stuck on organization. Especially Wimbledon is a traditional circuit, Royal Family gives you the trophy."
She concluded while washing the back of Eri, grinning sheepishly before using her sponge to rub over the breasts of the carrot top.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 pm

"Ah, I see," said Eri as Gina told her reason.

The tall girl let out a soft moan as her prisoner rubbed the sponge on her breasts, feeling more relaxed by the treatment. She was kind of wondering what kind of harassment charges Gina was accused of, but it didn't seem like appropriate to ask. It might not be something Eri would like to hear either, so she decided to let the matter of the girl's past slip away.

"Hmm... so do you like wrestling better than tennis now?" she would ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Gina firmly groped the breasts of Eri with the sponge while thinking about an answer.
"Yes and No. I never had to work for my tennis career. Sure, training and stuff, but the game itself was easy for me from the start. And the spoils of victory were just money and luxury. Not bad, but not good enough. Kind of an upper manager position, nobody knows what you do in your spare time, but everybody wants to know and objects if it's not socially acceptable."
Basically said, tennis was more of a hobby she had turned into a profession cause she was extraordinary good in it, not a real passion.
"How did you come to wrestling? Your own choice?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

"Hmm, pretty much~" Eri replied to the girl's question. "I've been fascinated with wrestling since I was a kid, so it's sort of my childhood dream to become a wrestler."

Eri briefly remembered her days watching wrestling matches on television as a kid, even trying to imitate some of the moves which ended up annoyed her mother. Not because she dislike her daughter took a liking to wrestling, but because Eri ended up messing the bedroom and such. The tall girl chuckled a bit before looking at Gina with a smile.

"I'm glad that I become a wrestler. It's fun~ And I get to meet a lot of cute girls just like you~" she would say and winked at the girl.

She didn't mention what she did to most of the cute girls she met in her career. Gina already had her moments with Eri both in the ring and off the ring, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm

"Childhood dream. Would not have guessed that with a girl."
Gina was talking from a rather curious state. Rare that a girl wanted to wrestle, but maybe these little brats had just lied to her when they told her that they also wanted to be wrestlers.

She washed also the arms of Eri with a firm grip.
"Already feel it, a little burning? A wuss treatment takes you nowhere."
Gina could not deny her inner athlete.
"Shower or bathtub, Eri-chan?"
A shower seemed to be kind of a meeting room in AFW as far as she had seen and heard while she was in the AFW complex.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content