by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Play Time with Gina

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Play Time with Gina - Page 10 Empty Re: Play Time with Gina

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 pm

"Funny you thought so, I've never planned a single thing that happened tonight up to this point," said Eri with a smile. "Well~ Maybe we could call this a night and go to sleep after this?"

The tall girl lowered herself a bit as the water starting to fill up to drown her chest. What she wanted to was to give her long legs an extra reach so she could rub them on Gina's legs while staring at the girl with a teasing expression. Nothing really came to her mind, so she would just wait for the bath to fill up some more before eventually turning off the water.

"Hmm~" she let out as she tried to think a little more. "I think sleep would be the best idea... it's getting late anyways," the tall girl added as she let out a short yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Go to sleep? Now that was an idea she would have not expected from Eri and that showed in her face with surprise. But when she was really honest with herself, she was exhausted and tired as well.
"An improvisation from the start? It surely did not feel this way, but a really pleasant surprise anyway."

Some voice inside of her told her that she had a lot to learn about this kind of stuff, but bratty Gina would surely win over the more rational part of the girl soon enough. But for now, rational Gina had the reigns.
"Tell you the truth, sleeping sounds good to me."
She would stand up and go for a towel, stretching it to offer drying Eri.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Eri smiled and took of the tub's seal again to drain all the water once Gina stood up and took a towel. She stood up herself and moved closer towards the girl to let her prisoner dry her. Eri would lower herself if necessary to make it easier for Gina to rub the towel on her.

"Would you like to sleep in a cage or share a bed with me~?" she asked playfully and giggled. "Nah, just kidding. I don't have a cage, hehe~"

Once Gina finished drying her, Eri would reach for another towel and stretch it to return the favor to the girl. She was already thinking about sleeping with her prisoner to rest their exhausted bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

"Eehh?"
Gina was indeed shocked and showed it when her face nearly dropped to the ground as Eri mentioned a cage that she could sleep in, smiling weakly after it had turned out to be a joke.

"Really got me there for a second."
She confessed, using the towel to try the carrot top with the given care, dropping the towel outside of the tub and turning before Eri when she was dried herself.
"You have a second or a guest bed? Your bed could still be a little messy right now..."
She asked with a big glimmer of humor in her eyes and voice.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"Hehe~" Eri laughed softly as she dried Gina. "Oh the bed would only need a sheet change... You're not the first person to make a mess in it, you know~"

Once she finished with the task, Eri would lay the towel on top of where Gina dropped hers, and she would start walking towards the bedroom. The tall girl would open her drawers where she store her spare bed sheets, before glancing back to see whether her prisoner followed her or not.

"Can you take off those sheet and put them in that bucket for dirty clothes over there?" she asked nicely, pointing to a plastic bucket near the bathroom's entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

“Okay, sure.”
Gina was surely not the best housewife of all times and was pretty much used to use room service for that menial task, but even she could change a sheet or at least remove a sheet from a bed.

So she followed Eri in the bedroom, removed the sheet from the bed to make a bundle of it and place it into the bucket.
“Do you have a housekeeper in general?”
She asked casually while looking at the bed, wondering which sheet Eri would have and use.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Eri took out a pinkish plain sheet from the drawer and began to set it up to cover the bed once Gina dumped the dirty one. The girl's question made her paused for a bit before she would resume her task.

"Well, since this is a dorm room, I mostly do the cleaning parts by myself once in a while," she answered. "I'm used to doing this stuffs by myself since I never have a maid or something."

Once she finished replacing the sheet, Eri would smile in satisfaction before jumping on top of the bed and bounced once on it. She rolled to the side to give Gina a space next to her and looked at the girl with an inviting gaze.

"Wheew~ I'm tired~" she would say, yawning as she laid her head on one of the two big pillows on the bed. "I'll give you a fair warning, though, sometimes I move around when sleeping~" she said before giggling.

The thought of "accidentally" touching her prisoner when they slept together came to Eri's mind, causing a sly grin appeared on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm

"As long as you don't smother me by chance, that's ok."
It was actually more than ok for Gina who laid herself beside Eri without hesitation, grinning while just staying on her back. As she had been around the world and slept in different beds most of the time, it was no problem for her to instantly sleep good in a new bed.

In fact, she did not mind to be moved around like this by the carrot top, having no idea what could possibly be waiting for her. Maybe the girl was a very moving bed partner, but honestly the former tennis player was too tired to waste a thought about it and would drift into sleep soon. She would have to see about that when it would be urgent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 am

Eri laughed at Gina's words and she turned herself to the side to look at Gina's face for a bit. She smiled and lean in for a soft kiss on the lips before giggling again.

"Nighty night~" said the tall girl before she closed her eyes.

It's been an exhausting but fun night for Eri, and both she and Gina could rest now. There's still time to play with the former tennis player some more when they're both wake up, and Eri thought she would make a good use of it. She slowly drifted to sleep, smiling, her mind starting to wonder about what they could do together until Gina's time was up. It should be a fun day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10