Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn - Page 3 Empty Re: Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Hearing Evelynn's words, Heather would squint her eyes a bit before the girl's crotch and ass covered her face. She let out a loud muffled yell, frantically struggling underneath the girl as her arms were pinned under her knees, keeping her from really fighting back in any effective way. She was in quite the rough position and she wasn't sure what she could do in this spot, knowing that Evelynn had her pinned down quite well. She knew that if Evelynn remained on top of her for too much longer in this position, Heather would be knocked out, causing her not only to lose a piece of clothing, but be a little weaker for the rest of the match. It was a disadvantage she wasn't willing to have.

Shutting her eyes tightly, she decided to go with the best choice for her predicament. She would quickly tap the back of her hand on the mat, signalling her submission to Evelynn, giving her a fall.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn - Page 3 Empty Re: Strip Smother POW: Heather vs Evelynn

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Evelynn smiled brightly as she would rub in her victory for a few seconds longer before she would get off Heather's pleasant face. She headed for the nearest turnbuckle to take a seat on top of it and wait for Heather to get herself back in shape and get up, clapping her hands together and smiled over at Heather. " Well now.. Please strip. Make sure you dance a little too.. " She would say with a soft, still teasing tone as she waited for Heather to give her a show.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:09 pm

As Evelynn would rub in her victory on her face a bit, Heather groaned out before the girl would finally get off her face. Heather watched her go over to the nearest turnbuckle and sit on top of it, Heather taking a couple deep breaths before she would slowly pick herself up. She looked over at the girl' blushing deeply as she heard her words. Heather glared at her before grinning, removing her boots and socks and sticking her tongue out.

"How about that?" Heather let out, crossing her arms with the widest grin on her face before the ref girl walked over to her. "Um...that's..actually not enough." "What???" The ref girl would explain more to her, causing Heather to blush deeply as she clicked her tongue. She would reach and remove her fishnet top as well, clenching her fists as she glared at Evelynn. "I'm NOT doing a dance for you though." Heather let out, waiting for her to meet her back in the center.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Evelyn didn't expect Heather to make it easy for her and when she was about to punish her for actually thinking that she could get away with it but the referee beat her to it, telling her how it shoudl go and the result of Heather blushing from that, made Evelynn chuckle softly. " Go ahead, ma ché️rie.. I have plenty of time.. Do you?" After Heather had decided to remove her fishnet top, Evelynn would show a rather childish pout as the girl just wouldn't do as she said, she just had to punish Heather more until she would submit completely for her.

" Well, I will dance for you.. On your face.. Every time you won't listen to me, I will punish you accordingly.. " She would pull herself rather seductively from the top of the turnbuckle, one foot comign to the mat at a time as she made her way back to Heather, brushing her hair away as she waited for Heather to get ready and then suddenly charge up towards her, this time she tried to get behind Heather to try and hook one leg over Heather's, one arm coming underneath Heather's armpit, then around her neck and holding onto her other arm's shoulder while her free hand would softly brush over Heather's waist to further humiliate her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yeah, whatever. I'll have plenty of time afterwards as well when I take you as my prisoner." Heather let out, glaring at Evelynn as she took off her fishnet top. It didn't make TOO much of a difference, considering the top didn't really cover much anyways, but it still was a little degrading losing an article of clothing.

"Yeah, forget it. I won't be taking any of your 'punishments' tonight, that's for sure." Heather let out, narrowing her eyes more as the girl would get off the turnbuckle and she would head over to her. Heather got her arms up before Evelynn would suddenly charge up at her. Heather's eyes widened as the girl slipped behind her, hooking her leg over her's, her arm going around her neck, locking her into a sort of abdominal stretch almost as the girl would brush her other hand over her waist. "Ah-haah..l..let go!" Heather let out, fighting through the embarrassment and pain as she would try her best to struggle out of it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Now that Evelynn had Heather in a restraint once again, it was time to humiliate Heather for being so disobedient to her. Her hand kept brushed up and down Heather's abs like she was gliding her fingers along the strings of a guitar, a soft cooing sound coming from Evelynn as she held her opponent in this hold, eyes wondering down to look at Heather, making sure she could not get out of this hold unless she actually used all her power to fend against Evelynn, who was now teasing Heather to keep her distracted from fighting, her tails gently trailing along Heather's stomach. " I will.. Once you tell me that you will be a good girl.. " A misschevious grin came upon the red haired beauty as she tried to extract a vocal submission out of her, even when it wasn't a rule in the match, it would be the first of man things she will make Heather say.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Heather let out a couple whimpers as she felt Evelynn's hand continue to brush up and down her abs. It was a sensation that sent shivers through her body quite a bit, the girl just adding to it with that cooing sound that she was letting out. Heather had her eyes shut tightly as she grit her teeth, doing her best to try and ignore the feelings that were running through her body from Evelynn's fingers. She needed to get out as soon as she possibly could or this girl could keep maneuvering her in ways to have her way with her.

"Nnh..h-hell no.." Heather let out, shaking her head at Evelynn's words as she tried her best to put all her strength into her limbs, twisting her body as much as she could to find some way to escape from her hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Evelynn made sure that Heather was't going anywhere, not until she had forced the purple haired beauty to give in to her demands. She brought her hand up higher until it would cup one of Heather's still clothed breasts and give it a firm squeeze, making sure that Heather felt Evelynn's grasp upon it, licking her own lips as she started to knead Heather's breast within her hand, leaning in close to whisper into Heather's eyes. " Do it.. I can humilite you more then this.. And I will if you don't obey me and tell me you will be a good girl. "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Heather let out another frustrated yell as Evelynn kept her in place, not giving her any room to escape as she would start to cup her breasts, causing her to moan out a bit at that firm squeeze, added even more by her kneading. "NNgh...you.." Heather let out, shaking her head as she still fought a bit more before giving in. "Nh..haaahh!! Alright!!! I'll..I'll be a good girl..." Heather would finally say, gritting her teeth afterwards, hating what just came out of her mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Though Heather's vocal submission was nice, it was not exactly what Evelynn wanted to hear, she wanted Heather to say more then just that, even when the stuttering was cute, she wanted Heather to honestly submit to her, squeezing that breast a little harder, making sure the girl knew that she was in Evelynn's grasp and she could do whatever she wanted with the girl, she just had to make sure she was not able to see anything coming and just submit to everything Evelynn wanted her to, locking the hold in tighter. " Say you'll do as I say. Tell me in full honesty that you will behave and that you are going to be MY good, little, girl. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next