» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) Empty Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:42 am

It had been only a few days following the rather humiliating wet and messy bout between Chigusa and Rei, and Chigusa wanted to put that bad episode firmly behind them by doing something fun and daring, to make some memories they could really share as friends. Of course, being an adventurous type, that meant doing something completely different from what would normally be considered fun and venturing into things that would be more risqué️ than accepted by society. Truth was Chigusa just wanted to see how far she could embarrass Rei before the girl reached her limit, but she was also certain Rei would humor her for as long as she could, or maybe even go farther. She didn't quite know how her friend would take this surprise.

Chigusa chose to meet Rei at a nice little diner tucked in a quiet alleyway. She sat in one of the few tables, dressed plainly in regular street clothing that wasn't particularly showy or fashionable, which was only her style when she didn't want to be seen. She had a big bag sitting next to her seat. The idol was poking at an ice cream sundae, not really eating it as she was watching her figure, but poking at it every little bit just to get a small taste. She was waiting for Rei to show up so they could catch up a bit, and then get started on the night's activities.

"Hmm... What's taking her so long?" Chigusa wondered, putting a little bit of ice cream in her mouth and swiveling it around to get the full taste before swallowing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

It was then a few moments after, Rei had popped into the door wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a short sleeved T-shirt and a black sports bra underneath as the top shoved off her shoulders a bit. She was also wearing a baseball hat and a pair of glasses. A rather classic and cliche disguise but, it helped her get around Tokyo unnoticed. Rei loved Tokyo's transportation system, it was fast and always entertaining to be on. She had little need for a car but, she had trouble finding this diner due it being in alley. Although Google maps had aided her on her quest to make it on time, the girl managed to miss the alleyway a few times before finally asking for directions. Looking around, Rei took off her hat and her glasses placing them in her hand bag.

"Oh hey!" Rei said pleasantly as she took the other seat at Chigusa's table. "Sorry! I was a little late cause I got a little lost."

Rei would grin at the sundae and take a jab at it with a spoon helping herself to a spoonful.

"I hope I didn't make you wait for too long." Rei said putting the spoon into her mouth and pulled it out clean with a smile. "Mmm~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Chigusa noticed someone entering the small and nearly deserted diner, dressed in a rather cliched disguise. She knew immediately that it was Rei, as it seemed to be something she would dress up in. Indeed, she confirmed it was Rei when the girl took off her glasses and hat and waved to the seated idol. Chigusa waved back, beckoning for her to come over.

"Hey there Rei!" Chigusa said, "It's good to see you!" She got up and gave her friend a big hug, before getting seated with both of them. She pushed the sundae closer to Rei as the girl ate a big spoonful, essentially signaling that she was giving the treat to Rei as she did not want to eat any more.

"You got lost coming here?" Chigusa asked, "I guess this place is out of the way. But it's one of the few places where you can get some peace and quiet in this city." She looked around at the deserted diner. "There aren't any rabid fans around here hounding us for attention, and the paparazzi's decided to just stay out of the way. So we're alone tonight Rei!"

She sat up a little in her seat. "How have you been?" Chigusa asked, "All I've seen of you recently is, well, all of you in the ring. But that's not a place for friends to catch up! How's AFW treating you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:12 am

Rei grinned as Chigusa gave her a big hug, the girl hugged her back giggling a little before sitting down. Smiling ear to ear, Rei looked at the dessert as she gladly accepted Chigusa's treat. Rei didn't really ever worry about her weight. She ate healthy (most of the time), she trained or at least went for a jog every day and her body was just naturally slim. "Ah hehe... Y-yeah..." Rei blushed as Chigusa mentioned their match. The images of her hot body, the sweet sounds she forced Chigusa to make and the smooth and seemless texture of Chigusa's skin and the warmth of their bodies pressed against eachother with their bodies glazed in sweat, cream and a concoction of their cum. She took another spoonful of ice cream while she listened to Chigusa's words. After a gulp, Rei began to think before answering her question trying to put those less than celivate thoughts in her mind. It was harder than one would think even with Chigusa dressed in plain clothes, she could remember every curve and detail of her body.

"I'm enjoying myself so far, I mean I've met a lot of different people. I'm currently signing up to every match I can get my hands on. Although, I'm losing more matches than I'm winning, I'm learning so much more and I'm getting stronger with every bout but, I still have a while to go." Rei said with a smile.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"That's the spirit!" Chigusa said, "Lots of people get super pessimistic when they lose a couple of matches, I'm glad to see that you're not affected." She smiled sweetly at Rei. "You really are taking a lot of matches. At the rate you're going, you're gonna catch up to me! Maybe I should do a few more matches too huh?"

She leaned back in her seat, looking over at her bright and chipper friend. Chigusa had gone through a losing streak fairly recently, and she did not take it nearly as well as Rei seemed to take her losses. Then again, she completely destroyed Chigusa in their match, so there was that to cheer her up. Seeing Rei happy made her happy though, and seeing Rei adjust so well to what was obviously a completely different environment made it that much better.

"What have your other matches been like?" Chigusa asked, "I know you fought Akashi, and that didn't turn out so well. But you haven't met the really mean people yet have you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Rei grinned as Chigusa said she was catching up to her as if saying she had already surpassed the idol. However, Rei's grin would quickly fade into a smile, she knew that she had some work to do before calling Chigusa her equal. She politely waited for Chigusa to stop speaking before speaking.

"Well, I wouldn't be telling the truth if I didn't get at least a little upset at my loses but, I choose to see them as a learning experience." Rei said with a half smile, "And don't worry my victory over you hasn't exactly make me think I'm caught up to you. Believe me when I say that, you were at a great disadvantage in that match and even with that handicap I won by a very small margin."

Rei took another bite of the sundae before she spoke again, "Hehe... yeah, I've met quite a few characters. Well I have been in two matches with Heather, 1 match with Akane and a few other too. Mean people?"

Rei paused at that statement, everyone heel or face had been rather nice to her.

"No, not that I know of...Just you and Megumi..." Rei teased with a wink letting Chigusa know she was just joking.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

"Hey, I'm not knocking on you Rei," Chigusa said, "No need to be modest. You beat me fair and square, and I'm sure you'll be very successful here." She leaned forward and grabbed Rei's hand, holding it tightly. "People love you Rei, so don't feel down! We are idols after all, and we give the crowd the entertainment they deserve. So long as people love you, you're successful!"

She released Rei's hand and sat back a bit in her seat. Rei hadn't been in the league for long, and she hadn't fought too many people yet it seemed. "Ahh, Heather and Akane," Chigusa said, nodding, "Both of them are pretty nice... I can't say I know Akane too well, but I'm fairly well acquainted with Heather. She's not very nice to me... but of course she's not mean!" She blushed a bit as she remembered the last match she had with Heather, and how she totally won. Chigusa couldn't deny that she was trying to same sort of thing with Rei in their match, but that backfired when she lost.

"I mean, if Megumi and I are the meanest people you've met then everyone's been treating you nicely!" Chigusa quipped, "I guess it is hard to be mean to you though... But whatever, don't get into trouble, alright? Even if trouble comes looking for you."

She took a look around the diner, as if scanning to see if someone was watching them. "Speaking of trouble," she said, "Do you want to do something... adventurous tonight?" She gave Rei a mysterious smile, as her feet gently kicked the bag at her side to make sure it was still there.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:23 am

"Uhh...yeah.." Rei said as Chigusa grabbed her hand tightly a little uneasy by how tight she gripped it but, smiled nervously at her. The statement Chigusa said to her made her a little bashful saying people loved her. She wasn't sure if that was completely true but, she did adore the fans and she did indeed have fans.

She giggled as Chigusa mentioned Heather, she had met her after their match briefly and Heather was down right pissed. She had seen the match first hand, it was a match between two of her friends after all.

"I was just kidding!" Rei said waving her hands defensively but, blinked at Chigusa's question taken by surprise by it. Her expression slowly transformed into one into total shock to a smile then into a grin.

"Adventurous?" Rei said with a playful. "What did you have in mind?"

Rei was always up for an adventure, her tomboyish nature and her curiosity always got the better of her. Excited, the cosplay fighter would rest her chin on the palm of her hand as she leaned in awaiting Chigusa to divulge what fun she had in store for them this night.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am

Chigusa's mysterious smile turned into a more devious grin. "Well..." Chigusa said, "I guess it's kinda like cosplay! But not really. I shouldn't beat around the bush, but I do want to see your surprised expression."

She reached down and grabbed her bag, before standing up and walking over to Rei's side. "If you really want to know, we need to go somewhere a bit more private," she said, "But not like that! Well... it kinda is. But probably not what you're thinking of!"

"I guess I should probably tell you, just to make sure you're comfortable with this," Chigusa said, "Have you ever been to an exotic dancing parlour?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:18 am

Rei giggled at how awkward Chigusa was being but, was so intrigued she didn't want to interrupt her for a second but, when she said those words, she froze. At first, Rei had thought for Chigusa to going into a maid cafe at the mention of the word cosplay but, not really. Then her thoughts drifted when she said to go to a more private venue. Rei had to blush a little a t the thought of them being somewhere dark and alone together. She had to admit that idea was tempting by itself and she would hesitate to refuse such a request. However, she would look to Chigusa in a half smile when she finally came to say it.

"An Exotic Dance Parlour?" Rei said repeating Chigusa's words pondering the idea.

"No, I've never been..." She said with a slight blush, "You mean... like pole dancing right?"

Although Rei had a vague idea of what Chigusa was referring to but, she wasn't completely sure.

"Sure!" Rei said cheerfully, "I'll go! Sounds like fun and it's private right? It's better than having a hentai match with an entire audience watching, right?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next