by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karina VS Chigusa

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Karina VS Chigusa - Page 9 Empty Re: Karina VS Chigusa

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 pm

This time, Karina didn't go for a pin attempt, she wanted to keep Chigusa quiet at first and humiliate her, but now that she had such a perfect position over the girl, with both of her opponent's legs pinned to the mat and the girl's arms pinned under her knees, this was simply perfect! Karina decided to experiment some more on this dominating pin on the idol! This was a position she always wanted to put Megumi in and make her submit to the rocker but having the beautiful and innocent look Chgiusa underneath her was just as satisfying!

She flashed a grin down at her opponent as she purple pressed her slightly moist crotch down against Chigusa's nose to try and make her breathe in Karina's scent though soon she placed herself full weight on Chigusa's face to try and smother her completely, if she couldn't keep Chigusa quiet for three seconds just for a pin, she would just have to smother her out! " Stay still! This is where you belong! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:38 pm

With no pin and Karina smothering out her face, Chigusa could only stare up hopelessly as she felt her hopes of victory slipped away along with her consciousness. Karina was humiliating her, rubbing her sweaty sex all over Chigusa's cute face and forcing the idol to breathe in her intoxicating scent. Chigusa whimpered and moaned, trying her best to push up and break Karina's hold, but the rocker was too heavy and her legs were out of commission. She couldn't believe it, but she actually had no way out of this hold. And Karina seemed intent on smothering the idol out!

"Dear god... Is this karma?" she thought as she remembered what she did to Heather. Seeing what Karina was doing to her brought a stern dose of reality to the idol. Maybe it was a coincidence that Karina chose to smother her out to defeat her, but maybe this was heaven's punishment for going too far. Either way, when Karina said this was where she belonged, it shook the idol's spirit. Suddenly, she was the one losing.

She had one last try before Karina knocked her out. If this failed, Chigusa decided the best thing to do was to tap out. She gathered all her strength, pushing it all into her abs, and forcefully pushed upwards with her legs, trying to buck Karina off. Not only that though, she planted her lips on Karina's sex and yelled into it, no doubt causing Karina a great deal of distress from the vibrations and the air pushing into her sensitive womanhood. She hoped this would break her free, since if it did not Chigusa had nothing left to do.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm

With the smother completed, Karina made sure that Chigusa could not escape this time, taking everything in consideration that could help the idol struggle her way to freedom. Sitting upon Chigusa's face with her full weight though making sure she wasn't injuring the poor girl underneath her, she used the strength she still carried in her arms to press her palms against the back of Chigusa's ankles, wrap her fingers around it for a tight grip and push them down to the mat to make sure the idol's legs could not overpower Karina, with the current leverage it would be virtually impossible with the schoolgirl's weaker strength.

Next would be expected Chigusa to bite or even lick her crotch, fortunately for Karina, she was used to such things by now and became more resistance, even when it came to mumbling, she knew that it was going to be Karina's game to win, she just needed to keep Chigusa in this pin long enough until the idol would submit or get knocked out, either way was fine for Karina cause it would mean that she would come out of this victorious. Her knees pressed down upon Chigusa's arms, making sure her entire weight kept those arms down at all costs, now she just had to bide her time sitting dominantly and comfortably upon the young idol's face.

Then it happened, Chigusa's loud scream that send numerous vibrations within her sex, it was something Karina hadn't deal with before.. But it wasn't enough, Karina had a moment of weakness but with her weight still placed down upon Chigusa, the idol could not free her arms, her struggling was still being thwarted since that came first and all Chigusa could manage was getting her legs a few inches up off the mat before they were pressed down again, Karina wasn't going to let Chigusa get free, even if she would become even more moist during the process, a soft moan escaping the rocker as she really did enjoy this, but she fought against the pleasure and used it to push down against Chigusa, instead of avoiding the pleasuring of the vibrations, she sought more of it! Karina was going to let Chigusa know that she wasn't going to shy away, she wanted more!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Her attempt to break free failed completely, as Chigusa put all her remaining strength into trying to break free and all her air into her ferocious yell, but Karina's position was just too dominating. The idol didn't have that much strength left to begin with, and using all of it wasn't nearly enough to budge her opponent. When she realized she failed, Chigusa looked up at Karina in despair. She didn't want to lose like this. Now she knew how Heather felt, and how Heather wanted her to feel. Humiliated and beaten, Chigusa closed her eyes. Karina pressed her sex even tighter against her face, so much so she could taste her opponent's sex through the thin panties she wore. Chigusa gently and meekly licked Karina's sex. They could both tell now who won this match.

With her mouth covered, verbal submission was impossible. Chigusa therefore waved her hand around a bit, tapping out against the mat as best as she could. She hoped the referee saw what she was doing and called the match in Karina's favor, because Chigusa certainly did not want to be knocked out!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 am

Though Karina did notice the tapping, she did not take it as a sign of surrender even though the referee came to tell her that the idol had tapped out. It was that soft, cute tongue that came over the crotch of her panties, that made the rocker sure that Chigusa no longer wished to fight against her and that it was a submissive behavior she would see as the idol's surrender. Though reluctantly, she got herself off the poor idol to allow her to breathe again, kneeling up besides her while the referee called the match in Karina's favor, signalling the bell to ring and to announce Karina the winner.

Still, Karina really wasn't seeing it as a victory, Chigusa had basically won in her book despite having almost smothered the poor schoolgirl into that hold. While the old Karina would have just walked away, she decided to give Chigusa a friendly hug, pulling the girl from the mat and onto Karina's lap so she could look up at the idol with a smile. " Wow Chigusa.. You have really become strong.. For a minute there, I thought I couldn't beat you with the way you kept attacking my leg. " She tried to cheer Chigusa up, she didn't know if the girl would be too sad about her loss but she wanted to see the idol smile. " I'm sure next time I'll be in real trouble~! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

The meek submission of the idol finally made Karina get off of her and let her suck in some air. Which, unfortunately for Chigusa, resulted in a fit of coughing. She quickly unfolded her sexy body and turned onto her side, coughing a few times to clear her air passageways, sucking in several gasping breaths so her vision stopped spinning. She swallowed hard, looking up at Karina. She knew she could've defeated her opponent. That last move had hit her quite hard, but all the way through the match she was evenly matched with Karina, dealing blows as heavy she was dealt. But In the end Karina beat her by something more of a fluke.

Still, she took her loss well. Karina beat her fair and square after all, and the idol performed at her best. She was satisfied. Her goal was to put on a show the crowd could enjoy, and they seemed to love this. As Karina lifted her up and hugged her, she hugged Karina back, burying her face in Karina's chest as she hugged her opponent tightly.

"Heh... I thought I could beat you easily Karina-san," Chigusa said, "I almost did... but the better fighter won in the end." She looked up at Karina with a smile on her lips, "You had better watch out though, because this isn't over yet! I'll beat you for sure the next time we fight!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm

When the idol buried her head in Karina's chest, she almost instinctively brough a hand to the top of Chigusa's head to gently stroke through her hair, as if wanting to soothe the cheer idol. She then snickered when Chigusa said she could beat her easily. " Well, you picked the right target to keep hitting me, I was impressed. " She then tried not to giggle when the idol showed how high spirited she was, even with her loss.

" Nah.. If I didn't keep track in your attacks, I wouldn't have expected the knee strike. You are really strong, Chigusa, I'm sure everyone is really proud of you. " She then brought her other arm around Chigusa's back to firmly hold the girl against her, to keep her a bit closer. " I will keep my eyes on you.. But I think now I will take this lovely idol with me and give her the time of her life.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:44 am

Hearing Karina's words, Chigusa blushed and hid her face in between Karina's breasts, feeling a little ashamed for losing both the match and her dignity as Karina decided to follow through on their mutual understanding and take Chigusa with her. She looked up at Karina with her big eyes, both filled with desire and with apprehension, as she wasn't sure her battered body could take the kind of "loving" Karina wanted to give to her. But it wasn't like she had much of a choice in the matter.

"Yeah... you read me like a book," Chigusa said, "I probably shouldn't have attacked in a pattern..." She nuzzled her face softly against Karina's chest, "I submit to you this time Karina. Feel free to do whatever you want." She hugged Karina tightly again, as she tried to sit up and then get on her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 am

" I was lucky. " She snickered as she began to rise up after Chigusa got off her, the schoolgirl was just too cute for words and she couldn't wait to be alone with her. She pressed against her injured leg, twitching one eye closed before she took a hold of Chigusa and guided the idol outside. " Oh I will.. But not here. These people don't deserve to see THAT side of you. " She licked her own lips as she guided both of them out of the ring and then suddenly swooped the idol up into a bridal carry, not really caring that her leg was injured, she could deal with it.

" Let's go, Chigusa. It's time we had fun together! " And with that she carried the idol up and to the backstage, planning on taking Chigusa home to play with her!

Karina wins via tap out

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content