by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Match: Tomoko vs Iria

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Match: Tomoko vs Iria Empty Kawaii Match: Tomoko vs Iria

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 am

Kawaii Humiliation Match
Win by humiliation submission

Tomoko nervously fidgeted with her frilly skirt and arm bands she wore over her leotard. "Oh god, I hope I look alright," she mutters quietly to herself, despite how many times she'd checked herself in the locker room's mirror. "I don't wanna look like a slob in front of the whole family. They've got to all be watching back home..." She trailed off before she scared herself further.

"It's just another spar, it's just another spar," she chanted to herself, trying to remember all the training in her family's private ring in the basement. She took a deep breath and timidly stepped out in the public eye. It was like her skin turned red as soon as it was visible. The fans still cheered, but she squirmed and did her best to wiggle her somewhat shapely hips as she walked. It was all for the fans in the end, her mother had taught her. That was why it was a sweaty, close-contact sport done in leotards by over-the-top women. And here she barely counted as a woman...

She was so caught up in her thought that she nearly ran into the ring, catching herself and hopping up onto the ring apron, struggling a bit to squirm between them no matter how many time's she'd done it.

And humiliation match debut. It was really all or nothing here, it seemed. Victory or total, outright loss. What was worse was she heard this girl was from the future...
"Wow... can they really do that here?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Match: Tomoko vs Iria Empty Re: Kawaii Match: Tomoko vs Iria

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 am

"Beware, for your future magical girl champion is here!" Iria's music kicked in, lights flashing as a cloud of smoke appeared on the ramp. As it cleared, there was Iria in her outfit, hands on her hips as her cape fluttered just a bit.

With a sudden burst, she ran full speed at the ring, leaping up onto the apron before vaulting over the top rope, moving to the center of the ring. "For the future! I shall prevail to keep this wonderful sport alive! Magical Girl... Transform!" The cape went flying as Iria spun around, putting her back to her opponent. Lowering her head, she'd take off her helmet, tucking it under her arm before she'd look over her shoulder at Tomoko. "Super Time Traveling Magical Girl Iria has arrived!"

The response she got from the crowd was mixed at best. Some people just couldn't get over how...over the top she seemed. Almost like she actually believed that she was a time traveling magical girl. Others thought she was absolutely awesome. But the real question was... how was her opponent going to react?
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:58 am

Tomo gawked at her in amazement. It was... well, it was cute and gimmicky, she guessed. But the outfit made her from the future? And transform? She'd really just taken off clothing. She could do that! Well, maybe if she had a better figure...

But the girl was cute though, and she didn't want to underestimate her.

"You uh... you don't have future powers or robot parts or anything, do you?" she said. There was a bit of worry in her voice, but she really was fairly skeptical, and she hoped not much of that leaked out.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:07 am

"I have super powers of course! And I'm much too strong to need robotic parts! They'd just slow me down!" She'd set her helmet off to the side, and was now facing Tomo. And of course, she really didn't have any kind of powers. But if saying she did made her opponent worry, then that was all the better for her! Though in truth, she almost seemed to believe that she did have super powers.

"Don't worry though! To keep from killing anyone, I pull my punches. It wouldn't be very entertaining to kill your opponent now would it?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 am

"That's uh.... good?" Tomo said. She wasn't convinced there were super powers at all, but that didn't mean she couldn't be stronger than she was. She'd worked out a bit, but she had no idea what degree of power to expect in this league.

"But yea. No killing please." She'd offer an uneasy handshake, pulling back to her corner afterward and ready a grappling stance out of habit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Iria would gladly take the handshake, smiling before moving back to her corner. Once the match started, she'd come walking out of her corner, hands on her hips to stand before Tomoko. "As a time traveling magical girl, I feel its only fair to give you the first move! Make it a good one!" Boy, someone might want to have her checked in, because she doesn't quite check out right.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Tomoko opened her mouth to say something, stopped, tried again, then shook her head. It might have been a trap, but it was too good a chance.

Tomo strode up to her, taking deep calming breaths as she did. "I can do this," she whispered to herself.

Once she was in front of Iria, looking into her eyes, she'd take another deep breath and go for it. She would attempt a short hop, followed by a swift dropkick to her stomach. Ideally, it would knock Iria back into the ropes and bounce her back so she could grab her shins and trip her up, but it a was a bit of a long shot. At least the kick would do something, so long as that hit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:50 pm

The dropkick nearly knocked the wind out of Iria as it sent her stumbling back into the ropes. But when she bounced forward, she'd smile. "My turn!" If Tomoko was still on the ground when she came back, she'd not get a chance to trip Iria up. Instead, she'd leap into the air, aiming to perform a body splash against her opponent.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Still ready for her counter attack, she'd hesitated at the "My turn!"

Tomo would realize what was happening, letting out a yelp and rolling aside like her life depended on it. She'd not quite scramble away in time, Iria crashing down on her lower belly. Tomo doubled upward, kicking her legs and head towards the ceiling with a heavy grunt, laying on her back and moaning in the end.

She'd be heavily stunned for such an early move, but if she's left the time to get free, she'd reach for the back of Iria's attire for leverage to pull herself up and out, unknowingly giving her a wedgie in the process.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Iria would smile as her move hit, but the smile wouldn't last long as Tomo grabbed her jumpsuit. She'd let out a small yelp before quickly pulling away from Tomo, adjusting her clothing so it wasn't pulling against her like that.

Once she was done, she'd move after Tomo in a non-chalant manner, leaving herself open. But if Tomo still didn't attack, she'd reach out to grab her by the hair and raise her to her feet, soon grappling with her. She was aiming to suplext over her head and send her crashing to the mat.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next