» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

contact from another powerful leader

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

contact from another powerful leader - Page 3 Empty Re: contact from another powerful leader

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 am

While she is expecting a war xerxan is just expecting a real rough rematch as he doesn't realize she believes he is some sort of warrior whose fate is it to take her down. While he doesnt realize it yet is somehow those spells she sent linked them alittle as he wonders in his mind as he rests why is she trying to hard to cripple me its not like I'm such a huge threat to her as a mortal vs her demonic strength as it is projected to her as she sleeps. He says to himself all I can do is work as hard as possible to give her a work out in the ring trying to win. He then says in his mind not that anyone will miss me if I dont survive my next encounter with her in the ring, as he doesnt realize all his words were being shared with you as you and him rested.

Last edited by 10727 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

contact from another powerful leader - Page 3 Empty Re: contact from another powerful leader

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Erza heard everything that was said and she was surprised when they didn't tell Xerxan the truth about his fathers. "So They haven't told him that his father keep beating me and have stoped me from ruling to world. Erza you sleep on this as she rested.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Xerxan wakes early and begins a warm up stretches while without his knowledge the spirit of the one who always defeated Erza searched through the senses of the mech for a possible body to possess and decided when the time is right to possess the young man who has the budding physical strength to do the deed.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Erza wakes up and soon be ready for another work out as she needed to keep improving. Pratic her fighting styles and when she was done she look at her mussels they were bigger than before and stronger too.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Xerxan finishes the warm ups heading to the gym practicing taping all his hidden strength to make quick burst combos that would be felt even if his opponent blocked. The spirit watches on just biding her time till her targer appears again for the final match.(ooc shall we just move onto the rematch)

Last edited by 10727 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3