Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty [Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 am

Standard Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Match Stipulations: Each Team member will win the number of pendant pieces stated for participation in the match.

Red Jaguar team member: Rei Tomizawa [½ Pendant]

Blue Barricuda team member: Akane Yamamoto [½ Pendant]

[align=center:2fgrkc68][size=150:2fgrkc68]Rei Tomizawa[/align:2fgrkc68]
[align=center:2fgrkc68][Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear AJxNI.png[/align:2fgrkc68]

[size=200:2fgrkc68][align=center:2fgrkc68]VERSUS[/align:2fgrkc68]

[align=center:2fgrkc68][size=150:2fgrkc68]Natasha Loclear[/align:2fgrkc68]
[align=center:2fgrkc68][Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Juviasexyfairytailbykyo.jpg[/align:2fgrkc68]

Stepping out into the stadium as her opening theme song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQxpFFP2Pc&feature=related:2fgrkc68]Haruhi Suzumiya - God Knows[/url:2fgrkc68] began to play in the stereo. The girl stepped out onto to the stage in red boots,red shorts and super tight red vest as energetic and as always with a very large smile on her face. The cosplay fighter, being as flamboyant as always, posed for the crowd and even high fived some of them on her way to the arena. She cringed with laughter by the time she entered the arena. Standing in her usual wrestling gear, red shorts, red vest, red shoes and her fingerless gloves she would take to the center of the ring. She took a breath as she brushed some of her trademark purple hair out of the way. Looking out into the crowd, with her vibrant emerald green eyes as she was definitely excited for this match. This was her first match in the Temple Games and she did not want to disappoint her teammates.

After taking a few steps around in the ring and loosening her shoulder, she went back to her arena. She heard, she was going to be taking on a team from the blue squad. Not that it really mattered to her, Rei was fearless and would take on anyone if given the chance.

"Alright!" Rei said as she pumped her fist in the air with a wild grin, "Let's get this party started! One win for the red team! Coming up!"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match]

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 am

Spoiler:

As the music from Rei's entrance began to fade there was a few seconds of silence, the roar of the crowd softening to a faint mumble as whoever was coming next wanted to tease the crowd. Suddenly a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbI_kw6eAg:5u14faep]techno beat[/url:5u14faep] began to play and the lights dimmed to near darkness, the few that remained up high along with the lights of cell phones in the crowd looking like an ocean of stars until the music struck its more fast and upbeat tempo. A waterfall fell in front of the entrance before the middle parted to reveal Natasha Loclear posing with her hands on her hips and a wide grin on her face. Dressed in what might have been a schoolgirl's outfit she began to skip down to the ring as the music grew faster, waving to the fans as they began to cheer and making sure to stop a few times to lean into the crowd and let them run their hands over her arms and shoulders.

Glancing towards the ring where her rather cute opponent stood waiting for her Natasha waved goodbye to her fans and dashed down to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope as she didn't even bother to stop running. Jumping up from the mat onto her feet the blue haired woman smiled wide at Rei, clasping her hands behind her back to stick out her already easily noticeable chest as she greeted her. "Good evening! My name is Natasha Loclear from the blue team, I would guess you are my opponent from the red team right?"

Now that Natasha was so close to Rei the woman would see her attire may have been schoolgirl inspired, but it was certainly no school's uniform. Her white blouse was buttoned up the front and very short exposing her stomach, Natasha had even tied it at the bottom to keep her breasts pushed up for Rei's benefit, and even wore a small red tie just to complete the look. She wore white gloves and her incredibly short skirt was a dark blue in color and barely covered her ass. She wore black lace leggings which ran from her feet all the way up to her thighs and simple white wrestling shoes which matched her gloves. Natasha's signature blue hair was curled at the tips with her bangs out of her face. "I've been in a few matches so far but would you believe me when I told you this is my first standard match? I hope we both have fun okay?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:39 am

Rei smiles seeing her opponent appear in front of her, the girl did have a very interesting look about her and a very cool entrance to boot. Rei even began clapping at the girl's flashy entrance, "Wooo! Awesome!" The girl cheered as she gave the other girl a loud whistle. As her opponent entered the stage, she would grin back at her as she scratched the back of her head modestly.

"Yup! I'm Rei Tomizawa from the Red Jaguars... you know... the team that's gonna kick your ass..." Rei said with a smile as she looked up and down at her opponent's body.

Rei had to admit that the other girl looked really hot especially in that her school uniformish clothing she was wearing. Tilting her head to the side as this was Natasha's first normal match, which was a bit odd but,t then again she's only had one out of her matches here. The purple haired girl then nodded, "Really? Well... that's to be expected especially if your in the temple games as a beginner. Oh, yes of course! We'll have loads of fun!"

Rei would then smile and glare at Natasha challengingly but, in a playful manner, "But, I'm still gonna kick your ass! So, try not to beat too badly!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 am

Natasha giggled remembering how Rei had whistled during her walk to the ring, this was the first time she had been able to use her new entrance since her last few matches had all been outside the ring. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard the girls name was Rei, a name she recognized as being one of the wrestlers who had come over from wrestler angels, meaning she had to be quite the tough opponent in a straight forward match like this. She wasn't afraid of her though, Natasha was used to fighting experienced opponents by now, she was more excited to face her than anything and was really looking forward to getting started now.

"Silly kittens, don't you know why cats hate getting wet? They can't deal with us barracudas!"" Natasha teased, placing her left hand over her lips as she giggled at her own little joke. Peering out over her hand she could see Rei checking out her body, Natasha was quite used to this by now from her opponents and would have been mildly insulted if Rei hadn't, it was only fair too since she was doing the same to her. She liked what she saw too as Rei had a slender and well toned body with breasts that would have been considered large outside of the AFW, though they were the perfect size and shape for her body.

"I mean I've been in several more, well, wild matches but nothing like this so far. I'm glad to have found such a fun opponent Rei, but don't take me too lightly, I may just surprise you." Natasha replied with a tilt of her head, smiling wider as she let out a cute little chuckle. She had found quite an interesting opponent indeed she thought to herself, Rei seemed to like the thrill of competition just like she did. That would make this both interesting and quite the crazy match in her eyes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 am

Rei would smirk at the girl's little joke, she was going to respond with another comment but, would save it for later. After all, she would have plenty of time for the two of them to trash talk each other during the match.

"I won't! Let the best woman win!" Rei said giving a smile would wait for the match to begin after Natasha was settled into her corner.

Rei's eyes would focus forward and await the bell like the starting gun in a race. "Here I come!" Rei said as she ran across the ring. Dashing forward, she would try and score the first blow of the match with a bold dropkick to Natasha's stomach. Rei, being bold and reckless would start off the match like this almost 9- percent of the time, despite its recklessness it usually catches most of her opponent's off guard just because no fighter would dream to expect anyone doing that right from the get go.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 am

Natasha let that little best woman comment slide as she too was eager to get the match underway, she would let the results speak for themselves when she won after all. She slowly backed up into her corner, never taking her eyes off of Rei the entire time as she looked upon the woman with lust and desire in her own blue eyes, winking at the woman as she rubbed her ass against the second turnbuckle of her corner. Rei looked just as eager as she was to get started too, Natasha not surprised when she came charging towards her as soon as the bell sounded.

"Bring it!" Natasha shouted in reply as she too leaped out of the corner, though she didn't get very far before the purple haired vixen delivered her drop kick right into her stomach. The air rushed out of her lungs as she was thrown backward right back into her corner, grabbing onto the ropes on either side to keep herself from sliding down to the mat. She would have a moment while Rei returned to her feet to sit there on the middle turnbuckle, taking deep breaths to regain her composure before Rei came back on the attack.

"Oh wow, good....mmm hit." Natasha managed to say in between her gasps for air, still smiling as she pushed herself back to her feet though she remained in the corner.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm

"Thank you!" Rei said as she got just a second before Natasha and grabbed her ankles. With a small breath, she would pull Natasha away from the ropes dragging her body across the ring floor.

Grinning, the purple haired girl would then look down at her bombshell of an opponent before turning her over onto her stomach and sit on her back. She would then crank back her legs putting pressure on the other girl's lower back in a Boston crab submission. Rei, playing it smart, would try and fight Natasha on the ground where she would have a home fir

"You're gonna be my play thing Natasha~" Rei said cranking her opponent's legs back trying to deal some damage to her early in the fight.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 am

Natasha would have figured Rei would be down longer than that as the purple haired girl rose to her feet and went back on the attack, grabbing her by her ankles before Natasha could counter, a sharp pull tearing her from the corner as she fell onto her back. Reaching up to rub the back of her head where it had struck the mat Natasha was stunned just long enough for her opponent to turn her over and put her into a boston crab, Natasha groaning lightly from the pain in her lower back as she felt herself being bent further and further backward, her flexibility reducing this type of holds effect but it was still quite the unpleasant situation as she looked for a way out.

"Oh I would love to let you play with my body as long as you'd like Rei, but perhaps after the match when Im consoling you after your loss okay?" Natasha continued to tease despite her current predicament, the toned muscles in her legs flexing as she pulled against the arms of Rei as best she could. Thinking to herself Natasha knew lifting herself up with Rei so far down on her back would be taxing and put her in rough shape later on where she needed her energy, a second idea coming to mind which drew a wide grin from the blue haired beauty. "Now be a good girl and get off my back now Rei!" Natasha said in a playful tone before bending her body even further backward until she could reach behind her and wrap her hands over Rei's face.

"Please." Was all she said before she would yank back hard on Rei's head, putting her upper body weight behind the pull as she threw herself flat to the mat, looking to slam the back of Rei's head against the mat. Hopefully the force of the blow would get the woman to release her hold and give Natasha enough time to get back to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Rei smiled at her opponent as she would put her in the submission hold and would find the girl to be very flexible, "hmm..." This was the wrong type of submissions to use on a girl like this. However, she decided to hold this position while she could despite the fact it may not be as effective as other submissions, it was still a good position to be in or so Rei thought. The girl's eyes widened as she felt Natasha's hands on her head, this girl really was flexible! The submission artist was stunned to stay the least of all the different ways people have escaped the Boston crab, she had never quite saw or even heard of someone escaping like this.

"Ugh!" The back of Rei's head was slammed into the mat as she was forced to release the hold making her hiss.

The purple haired girl crawled away as she rubbed the back of her head as she had one knee on the mat. Slowly, the girl would get back to her feet trying to shake it off.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 am

Natasha cried out as she used all of her strength to pull back on the head of Rei, slamming the back of her head hard against the mat which drew a chorus of "ooohhhs" from the crowd as they all knew how much that had to sting for Rei. As flexible as Natasha was it was impossible not to suffer from some lasting effect from that boston crab, rubbing her lower back as she pushed herself back onto her feet, turning around with a sympathetic look on her face as she saw Rei slowly getting back to her feet.

"Don't underestimate me alright, I haven't been in many matches sure, but those I have been in were all quite tough and were against the likes of Heather Sunderland and Natalia." Natasha said with a clear bit of pride in her voice, she had been putting herself through the gauntlet recently trying hard to improve. This match here would go a long way to making her even better, no matter if she won or lost against Rei who was quite the formidable opponent.

The blue haired woman slowly crept up behind the still recovering Rei, waiting for her to get back up to her feet before Natasha would reach her left arm around the woman's neck while the other locked up with her own wrist, looking to put Rei into a standing triangle choke. "Don't worry, after the pain of submitting I'll make sure to make you feel good in front of all these nice people okay?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next