by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 8 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:36 am

"Ah...N....Natasha..." Heather would let out as the girl said that she could never disappoint her. Heather's heart would skip a beat at those words, something that she would never expect someone to say about her. The girl's words really hit her hard, and it almost made her forget about the little match that they were having before she would shake her head, her blush even deeper than how it was when the girl teased her like she has been doing.

Though Natasha would quickly shift back to her sensual attitude with her next words, causing her to bite her lip, watching Natasha grope her own tits and finger herself. The girl could bring herself to cum like that and it would technically give Heather a point in their little bout, but it seemed Natasha wasn't that crazed by her pleasure to do something like that. Though she would watch as NAtasha would undo her own bikini knots, pulling her top and bottoms off quickly and tossing them beside her, causing Heather's eyes to widen at seeing the girl's naked body again.

Shaking her head though, she would charge at the girl, knocking her down to the carpet. She would try to continue with her attack before Natasha would wrap her arms around her. "Guugh...this..won't stop me.." Heather would say, trying to move her hand so that she could attempt to start to finger the girl as she was held close to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 8 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 am

Natasha could see her words had deeply affected Heather as her face somehow found a way to turn an even darker shade of crimson, the woman shaking her head as if she were trying to get thoughts out of her mind, they must have been truly filthy and degrading ones for Heather to react in such a fashion. While she would have liked to think the show she was putting on was entirely for Heather's sake, Nat found she couldn't stop now that she had started. She could feel her body growing hot and her pussy was dripping her juices upon the carpet as she really began to get going, her tits heaving up and down as she began to pant for air as her body grew closer to orgasm.

"Ahhh, you best hurry, would you really make me cum alone?" Natasha teased as she opened her eyes just enough to stare in those of Heather, smiling weakly at her idol in the purest expression of utter ecstasy. Even as she was sent crashing to the floor Natasha never stopped gasping for air, but she never moaned until Heather joined in and began to finger her tight pussy. Nat's body began to shudder, her back rising up one second only to fall the next, repeating this as if she were literally riding a wave, and in a way she was as Natasha began to scream out in orgasm. "Mmmmm, Hea..heath...er awwwwww!" Natasha cried out her idols name as her eyes began to glaze over from the sheer intensity of her orgasm, her tongue falling from her lips as she rode the mind numbing wave of pleasure.

Her pussy tightened around the finger of Heather as it began to contracta dn expand at a rapid pace, her body erupting in cum as she drenched the hand and pussy of Heather in her sweet nectar. Bucking against the body of Heather it would seem Natasha was trying to throw the woman off, but she was completely out of control as her orgasm reached its peak, one last scream leaving her lips before her body suddenly relaxed.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 am

"Don't worry Natasha. I have you right..Here!" Heather would let out as she would start fingering the girl as she lie atop her on the ground. Immediately from the start she would try to pump her fingers with the highest intensity that she could, it being quite easy because of how wet Natasha already was. Pleasuring her to the best of her abilities, she would hear the girl scream out her name, even arousing Heather quite a bit as well as the girl would let out her orgasm, her juices soaking Heather's fingers and hand.

It was sweet getting the girl back right afterwards, and they were now back on an even playing field. Heather didn't want to stop there though. She would continue fingering Natasha, trying to ride and hump her body a bit before Natasha would buck against her body, causing Heather to be thrown off her, laying on her back a few inches away from the girl, grinning.

"See NAtasha? I can do it just as well as you can. Like I said, I don't want to disappoint my fan. " Heather would let out as she looked over at the girl. Having someone like Natasha as her fan was quite draining, but she loved the idea. She was incredibly greatful for Natasha, just from how much she appreciated her. It made Heather feel quite good and she also enjoyed Natasha's company quite a bit, those words that she said about Heather never being able to disappoint her running through her head over and over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 am

Not once did Natasha try to stop her idol from fingering her dripping wet pussy until she hit climax, she had wanted Heather to bring her to orgasm herself since the match had started and was incredibly pleased at just how much enjoyment the woman seemed to take from her work. Even so Natasha had done as best she could to hold herself back from her climax, wanting to keep Heather on top of her caught up in her lust for as long as she possibly could, wanting to remain in that moment in sexual bliss forever even though she knew her body couldn't last much longer. When she finally did cum she did so harder than even she had thought possible, the spasms in her sex so intense and rapid she had thought her body was tearing itself apart as her juices drenched the hand of Heather and deeply stained the carpet beneath her. By the time Heather rolled off of her both hers and Natasha's inner thighs were sticky with cum, Natasha staring up into the ceiling as her body came down from the massive orgasm, her chest heaving up and down as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Natasha had yet to stop smiling by the time she was able to raise up into a sitting position, glancing sideways at Heather still panting from her orgasm barely a minute before. "Oh god, you did it better than even I could Heather, that was.......fucking incredible! But you do remember what I commanded you to do, my little prisoner..." Natasha cried out as she threw herself upon Heather, her stomach pressed against Heather's midsection as she lay sideways on top of her. Her left hand pushed against her idol's face while her right hand reached down and eagerly began to rub her sex, the cum of both women now coating Heather's pussy only making her strokes hummingbird quick. "I told you to win, you shouldn't have given me a chance to rest and just fucked me until I saw God!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8