by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:29 pm

As Natasha would scream underneath her, Heather would try to block it out as much as possible. She was glad she was bringing the girl at least close to her climax, but her moans and yells were distracting her quite a bit. She was beginning to feel aroused by the situation, and now with Natasha's tongue pumping in and out of her sex, Heather was in another state of ultimate pleasure, her body shivering from what she was feeling, arching back as she would let out a loud moan from her mouth, shaking her head afterwards.

As she forced Natasha's head down onto the mat, she would breathe a little sigh of relief before suddenly she would feel the girl push against the mat again, causing Heather to slip forward to where she was nearly sitting down on Natasha's face, letting the girl go right back to invading her pussy with her tongue, the feeling causing Heather to be distracted, the girl able to slip her arms free from her knees. "Haahn~ N-no damnit!" Heather would let out, trying to really pump her fingers in and out of Natasha's sex, wanting to get her to cum before she did, but she could honestly feel herself on the verge of climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Natasha could hear the moans from Heather growing louder with every passing second, the woman growing weaker as her tongue continued to lap at her pussy hungrily, sliding as far inside the woman's sex as she possibly could to make sure Heather had more pleasure than she could ever remember having before. It was lucky too that her last kick had done its job, even Natasha who thrived off these matches could feel her body growing weaker underneath the pressure of her impending orgasm. Her own moans were muffled by Heather's pussy but the woman would still be able to hear them as Natasha was literally screaming now.

Suddenly she felt her arms slip out from underneath Heather's legs and Natasha felt a surge of energy, a sort of second wind as she reached up and grabbed hold of Heathers still saliva coated tits, Nat's fingers digging in nice and deep to savor their feel. All the while her tongue continued its work, Natasha's pussy feeling as if it were about to explode at any moment now but she held it back for the moment, eager to make Heather cum first.

Suddenly she pushed back hard against Heather's tits while she curled her body inward and tried to wrap her legs around the head of Heather, looking to pull her back flat to the mat while sitting up herself. From such a position she could both freely eat out the woman's pussy and finger her at the same time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Feeling Natasha's loud muffled moans vibrate into her pussy, Heather could feel her body heat rising. She was on the verge of climax and now she was doing all she could to hold it in, knowing if she gave in just an inch, she would burst. She was hoping in her head that she could get Natasha to cum first and then quickly get off her to recover herself and calm her body down, but she had no idea of the plan that Natasha would suddenly come up with in her head.

As the girl's arms would be freed, Heather would think it to be no matter, that the girl was already down and out, but it seemed like that wasn't the case at all. Suddenly, she would feel NAtasha's hands grab at her breasts, causing her to let out another moan as her fingers would dig in deep. The feeling would drive Heather crazy, feeling herself lose it, though she kept holding on, thinking it was only a matter of seconds. Unfortunately for her, Natasha had a different idea in her head.

Suddenly, she would feel her push hard against her breasts, causing her to lean back and her head get caught up in Natasha's legs. She would let out a little yelp, ending up lying flat on her back on the mat, completely losing her ability to continue her fingering as she would feel Natasha start to eat her out and finger her at the same time. That was it, Heather couldn't take it anymore. Seconds later, Heather would burst, letting out her climax as her juices would flow into Natasha's mouth, Heather letting out one last long crazed moan.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

"That was a close one Heather, you almost had me cumming like a fountain for you. I doubt I could have ever stopped if I had burst in that hold, I knew you were good but wow!" Nat yelled out with nothing but pure joy in her voice, her mind still racing that it was Heather laying beneath her about to explode. Natasha moaned nice and loud as Heather's fingers slid out of her pussy, her body tightening around the escaping fingers as if it didn't want the pleasure to end. Natasha was very close to climaxing herself and had made this last move out of desperation, but the gambit paid off as no more than a few seconds after returning her tongue to Heather's pussy her idol's pussy practically erupted with her hot cum.

Natasha removed her fingers and placed her lips flat against the woman's pussy lips as her sweet juices began to pour down her throat, Natasha's eyes rolling back into her head as she reveled in the taste of the cum filling her mouth. Soon she had to pull her mouth away or risk gagging, the rest of Heather's cum flowing down her body and Natasha's, covering the front of both women fairly well including their tits. Natasha took a moment to swallow the cum, licking her lips as she gazed down upon Heather with a look of lust in her eyes.

"Oh god, I can't believe it Heather, I actually made you cum! I, I was so close myself its a miracle I managed to hold out from that brilliant attack of yours, I knew you were great at this." Natasha said in between her heavy breaths, licking the woman's pussy one last time before she removed her legs from around Heather and got onto her knees. She could have gone for the full win right then, but where would the fun be in that? Crawling backward Natasha slowly got to her feet with one hand hovering over her pussy, Nat having to resist fingering herself to get off. "You know what this means, I just have to put you in a smother submission now and make you tap or pass out Heather. I was thinking, since you're enjoying my body so much how about we raise the stakes? Whoever wins this friendly match gets to take the loser home as a prisoner for, oh, lets say three days?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 pm

"Ah-haah.." Heather would only be able to let out a breathy moan as she heard Natasha's words. Letting out her orgasm would stress her body quite a bit, making her exhausted from the feeling as her juices were flowing out of her sex. She would feel the girl plant her lips flat against her pussy, taking in as much as her cum as she could. As the girl seemed to thoroughly enjoy drinking up her juices, Heather would blush deep before she would pull her lips away, the rest of Heather's climax dripping down her body and onto Natasha's.

She would watch as Natasha would take her time, swallowing what she had in her mouth before seeing that look of lust in her eyes. "Gh..I-I almost had you.." Heather would let out, agreeing with Natasha's words before she would feel her lick her pussy again, causing her to let out a little shiver before finally she would let her go. Heather would take a couple deep breaths, her chest dramatically rising and falling as she tried to take as much time as she could to rest her body.

Soon after though, she would hear Natasha's words about raising the stakes, causing her to look up at her in surprise. "Wh-what?? That's.." Heather would let out, gritting her teeth. She knew she was now at a disadvantage, Natasha only having to beat her with a smother hold now, but she would grit her teeth, half of her wanting to take the girl as her prisoner and show her just how great she was. "Gh..tch..........fine! But you'll be regretting making that offer!" Heather would let out, slowly pushing herself up to her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Natasha stood there with her eyes transfixed upon the the body of Heather, the woman she had admired through all of her matches lay there on the mat covered in her cum, all from an orgasm Natasha herself had brought her to. She would never have thought waking up this morning that the day would involve such an incredible match, but here she was staring upon the cum covered form of Heather, her chest heaving up and down only adding to the beauty of Heather in Nat's eyes. "Indeed you almost did, you can't wait to put me over the edge can you Heather?" Natasha said going back to teasing Heather now, more than willing to let her recover while she did the same.

The look in her eyes when Nat mentioned rising the stakes brought a giggle out of her lips, she could see that she was struggling with how to answer but she had a good idea what she would say. Looking down at her body she realized she still had all of her clothes on, her top was certainly stained from Heather's cum though, but that she actually liked. "You know I may never wash this bikini top again!"

Once Heather made up her mind and gave Nat her answer Natasha's face lit up, her wide smile and bright eyes showing just how pleased she was that Heather had said yes. "I doubt that Heather, even if I lose this match then I get to be your slave for a few days, and I know you won't miss the chance to fully enjoy what I have to offer. Course having the famous Heather as my prisoner, god is there anything better?" With Heather back on her feet Natasha figured break time was over and got back into a light wrestling stance, taking a few steps towards Heather but waiting for her to make the first move, willing to give her a moment to rest if she wanted it, though she figured Heather wanted to avenge being made to cum and Nat was more than eager to see her try.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"Gh..If you want to put it that way." Heather would let out as Natasha admired the state that she was in. The fact that the girl loved so much seeing her like this was more than embarrassing for Heather and she was really pushing her to her limits. Never has someone treated her in the way that Natasha was treating her now, and she almost seemed like some obsessed fangirl that just wanted to sex her up, but the girl was more than worthy of taking her on in a match it seemed.

She would look up as she heard Natasha's words about her bikini top since it was stained from Heather's cum. Heather would blush a little, shaking her head as she would pick herself up. Wish the stakes being as they were now, Heather knew she had to be serious. She had to make the girl cum as soon as she could so she could get on a level playing field with her.

As she heard her next words though, Heather would blink a few times, blushing deeper than ever before she would avert her gaze, crossing her arms. "Y-yeah well...w-we'll see what you think about when that happens o-ok!? J-just to let you know I-if I have a prisoner I don't treat them like they want me to o-ok!?" Heather would let out, trying to shake off the embarrassment she felt at the girl's words, that really felt like the ultimate compliment, by yelling out at her. Gritting her teeth, Heather would charge at her, though she would try to slip behind her and lock her arms around Natasha's arms, trying to quickly get her in a full nelson.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 pm

The words Heather spoke next certainly sounded a lot like the woman she had watched over the internet, though her delivery didn't make her sound that threatening as Natasha could tell she was still feeling highly embarrassed by the whole situation. Somehow though that just made Heather even more alluring to Natasha whose eyes couldn't help themselves from roaming up and down her naked body. Still set in her wrestling stance Nat was ready for when Heather charged her though Heather showed off that infamous speed as she slipped in behind her before Nat could move to grab her instead, only managing to keep her right arm free while her left was captured in a sort of half nelson. Nat shoved her ass against the crotch of Heather, glancing back over her shoulder to look into the woman's eyes.

"Come on Heather, you wouldn't take advantage of my body in any way? I know I could never resist that stunning body you have Heather." Natasha said with a smile as her one free hand reached behind her, trying to get between their bodies so she grab the lace panties and pull them up into her pussy for a sort of stun attempt. She would try to pull free and turn but if she remained trapped Natasha would just try to begging fingering Heather like before. "Hmmm how would you like to rest your head against my tits Heather?"

Last edited by 10067 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

As Heather would quickly slip behind Natasha, she would feel the girl prevent her from taking up her right arm, making it so Heather could only snatch up her left arm in a half nelson. Heather would click her tongue in frustration, but she figured she could still do what she was planning, just she had a free hand now to do so. However, it was clear that Natasha wasn't just going to let her way with her as she would feel the girl shove her ass against her crotch, causing her to grunt and blush at the feeling, though maintaining her position.

"Gh..j-just shut up about it o-ok!" Heather would let out before she would suddenly feel Natasha reach behind and pull her panties up, causing her to let out a little gasp at the feeling, almost making her release Natasha right there. She would do her best to keep her in her grasp though, biting her lip and shaking her head. "H-hell no! I-I'm gonna beat you starting now!" Heather would let out, though couldn't deny in her head how alluring what Natasha said sounded. She would feel the girl's fingers slip into her sex yet again, causing her to clench her teeth before she would reach around her, slipping her hand in the girl's tight shorts and going back to fingering her as well, teasing her clit at the same time with another of her fingers. "J-just..y-you're already excited why don't you just let it out!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Natasha stuck out her tongue as Heather told her to stop talking about the stakes of the match, she didn't have any trouble with that as she wanted Heather focused on the match after all, but that didn't mean her teasing would end. Heather was incredibly sexy when she was embarrassed and Nat didn't want that to stop anytime soon. She both heard and saw Heather gasp out from the sudden pleasure of her panties being pulled up into her sex, Natasha smiling nice and wide as Heather proclaimed that she was going to win the match, Nat believing she was going to be a bit more difficult to deal with now. She blew the woman a kiss as she thrust her fingers deep inside of Heather's pussy, pleased to have her hand back inside her idol and that didn't change when she turned the tables on her.

Nat bit down on her lower lip to hold back the scream like moans her body was begging to release, letting them free a few moments later as she felt her clit come under attack as well. Her eyes went wide with pleasure and fairly soon her tongue was hanging from her mouth as her mind became over run with mind numbing pleasure, Natasha fighting the orgasm building in her sex but finding her body less and less able to fight all around. There might have been ways for her to escape but in that moment she couldn't think of any and as she had predicted Heather made her cum and hard.

"Oh fuck, I..I..I....can't stop...mhmmmm, heres your prize Heather!" Natasha screamed out, her head thrown back to rest upon the shoulder of Heather as the woman brought her to orgasm while standing up, her legs shaking as they wanted to just give out from under her but Heather's lock kept her up for now. Cum squirted from her tight pussy, running down her legs and covering the hand of Heather many times over. Her breaths came in gasps the entire time as her body slowly came down from orgasm. Not once did she stop fingering Heather however, in fact her pace grew wild during her intense bout of cumming, the mat below them was soon covered in a small puddle of her juices.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next