Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 am

Seeing Toshimi's eyes fill up with tears, Rei grins triumphantly as Toshimi withers and squirms underneath her. With her hand one hand pressed against her mouth, she panted against the back of her hand as she grew so very excited. The girl looked into Toshimi's eyes intensely as she continued humping and grinding her pussy against the dark haired beauty's. The sensation was so overwhelming, Rei felt a burning sensation that began at her groin which surged up to her head all the way to her toes. Unable to control herself, Rei began humping her sex harder and harder as she began to grunt each time she thrust her hips into her. She would rub her sex up and down trying to press against the other girl's clit.

"Submit to me and admit you're the inferior to me....or I will show you NO mercy!" Rei whispered before removing her hand from Toshimi's mouth as she kissed her on the lips fiercely. She wasted no time in thrusting her tongue into the girl's mouth. Her tongue instantly finding Toshimi's as she tilted her head to the side giving her more access to the girl's mouth. Rei would try to ravage the girl's mouth as she tribed with her. Her free hand began groping Toshimi's breast massaging and kneading it as the other firmly pinned the dark haired beauty's wrist to the mat. Rei knew it wouldn't be long before she would make Toshimi know true shame.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami)

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 am

Toshimi moaned and whined into Rei's hand, almost licking the palm as she struggled against the cosplayer with all she had left, which wasn't much. The Venus of submission just couldn't believe how powerless she was in Rei's hands...and how aroused. She was losing control of her body completely, something she loved to do to her victims but now that she was suffering it at the hands of an opponent she had always considered inferior, she found it unbearable. Toshimi made a last attempt to free herself, squirming violently in Rei's grip and then she felt how the rest of her strength abandoned her, just at the same time Rei covered her lips with her own and began to kiss her. Toshimi's eyes opened wide, full of tears when she felt how Rei's tongue entered her mouth; the cosplayer was not only bent on defeating her but also wanted to fuck her, here in front of everybody!! And much to Toshimi's horror, she couldn't do anything to stop her.

Soon Toshimi found herself in a terrible dilemma, submit to Rei and accept she was inferior to the cosplayer or endure the abuse and end up cumming in front of all the people. The shock of having to make such decision and the overwhelming sensations of arousal, shame and pain that Rei was causing her now that the cosplayer had absolute control of her body was simply too much for Toshimi, and soon The Venus of Submission found that it was too late to make a decision. Toshimi's face suddenly turned bright red as she looked at Rei with tearful eyes, almost begging; her body trembled under Rei once more and then Toshimi began to moan into Rei's mouth...and kiss Rei back, having lost all control as a huge orgasm took over her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Toshimi moaned against Rei's lips as she cummed, her pussy squirting under her tight leotard against Rei's own sex as her whole body tensed up and then relaxed almost like melting under Rei's own body. Toshimi closed her eyes, unable to bear the humiliation of being forced to cum for a girl she had never considered a threat, and slowly raised one hand to start tapping on the mats to signal her submission. Her body and her mind couldn't take it any more.

Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 QiougD6Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 TTlOMaFChasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Ravishing the other girl's mouth with her tongue, she could feel everyone of the girl's groans, whimpers and moans vibrate into her own mouth. Rei shivered in excitement as she couldn't think of a better way than to put Toshimi Minami in her place. She wanted Toshimi to know what shame and defeat tasted like, how it felt like to be marked a loser. It wasn't long before Rei's crotch was drenched in Toshimi's cum, she could feel the warm, sticky matter even through their clothes. It made Rei moist as well as she broke the kiss seeing Toshimi tap out. Rei panted against Toshimi's lips, their lips only fractions of an inch away from each other. The Cosplay Fighter's eyes were hidden by the shadows of her bangs as she starred down at her defeated opponent.

Hearing the bell ring and her music begin to play, Rei snapped out of her state of mind and smiled at Toshimi. She leaned in and whispered into the girl's ear.

"Toshimi-chan... I once saw you as someone I needed to catch up to. I kept thinking that if I was as good as you I'd be satisfied with my career." Rei said to her in a soft tone. "Although I called you rival, you were my hero... All that time I spent training, I dreamed about the moment where I would make you tap out. It finally happened today but you know... I'm not satisfied."

Rei stood herself up and stood over Toshimi's body and planted her foot on the side of Toshimi's head.

"I want you to say that I'm superior!" Rei proclaimed with a grin.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Toshimi had lost all control of her body and all she could do was ride the wave of the orgasm and not offer much resistance to it. That was exactly how it feel, as if Rei was a powerful wave dragging her and she could do nothing about it; it was a sensation of complete helplessness like Toshimi hadn't felt before. The idea that Rei could have so much power over her body drove her insane with embarrassment, but there was nothing she could do and the worse of it all was that a good part of her was enjoying being Rei's toy. There was nothing she could do but endure Rei's domination and, probably worse, Rei's taunts. Toshimi kept her eyes closed not wanting to see what was happening, but she could picture it perfectly in her mind and she was so much under Rei's control that that was all she could do, be an spectator of her own demise.

Finally Rei let her go and all Toshimi could do once free was to roll to her side and cover her face, not wanting the fans to see her so broken and crying. But Rei apparently hadn't had enough and as soon as the cosplayer got up, Toshimi could feel the girl's boot on the side of her head. Toshimi's tearful eyes opened wide when she heard Rei's demands. Her face turned bright red again in a mix of fury and humiliation. It was simply too much to bear. "N...N-never..." Toshimi groaned from under Rei's foot, broken and defeated but still too proud to humiliate herself that much.

Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 QiougD6Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 TTlOMaFChasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Chasing Her Shadow (Rei Tomizawa vs Toshimi Minami) - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 pm

"Hmpf... To be honest I'd be really disappointed if if you gave in that easily..." Rei would roll Toshimi's head back and fourth under the sole fo her foot with her hands crossed over her chest.

Slowly, Rei took her foot off the girl's head as she felt that desire rise up within her again. She had felt it many times before the undeniable urge to dominate her broken opponent. She felt her breath quicken as she squeezed her hand into a fist. Rei literally began to shake as she knew the right thing to do was to let Toshimi be and leave her in her broken state so she could at least lick her wounds and her injured pride but Rei just couldn't let it be. This desire, this impulse insde her was too strong for her to deny it with her will it overwhelmed her and ate away at her. After taking her foot off ofthe girl's head, she began undoing her hot pants and brought her red pantties down to her ankles. Standing over Toshimi, the dark haired girl would feel a drop of Rei's feminine fluids drip down from her crotch to the corner of the girl's lips. Rei grinned ear to ear evil as she squatted down on the dark haired girl's chest. Grabbing a handful of the girl's hair, Rei began rubbing her wt crotch over the other girl's face. Grinding her own sex into the other girl's face while lathering the girl's face with her precum.

"Do you like being my Bitch Toshimi?" Rei chuckled in her lust driven state as she wouldn't even let Toshimi answer.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Toshimi growled from under Rei's foot, wanting nothing more than to give the cosplayer the beating of her life, but to her shame and horror she could barely move at all. The sensation of helplessness was so humiliating, Toshimi couldn't believe Rei had broken her body to the point where she couldn't defend herself, but that was exactly what had happened, and the cosplayer didn't wasted a chance to remind the Venus of submission of that. Toshimi looked up at Rei hatefully once the cosplayer stopped rubbing her foot all over Toshimi's beautiful face, but then her expression changed from anger to shock when she saw Rei taking off her shorts.

Toshimi's eyes and mouth opened wide when she realized that Rei was planning to fuck her and then she felt a drop of the girl's honey falling on the corner of her lips, burning almost like hot wax. She struggled to resist the urge to beg; it was evident by the way Rei looked at her that there was going to be no mercy at all, and despite the situation, Toshimi was still too proud to beg. All she did was swallow saliva and brace herself, closing her eyes as Rei came down on her and start to hump her face. Toshimi immediately felt the soft warmness of Rei's sex, the girl's scent filling her nostrils and brains just like her juices covered her face. There was nothing Toshimi could do but groan and moan under Rei's sex as the cosplayer literally fucked her face. Toshimi closed her lips tight, not wanting to give Rei any kind of pleasure, but it was completely useless as the cosplayer forced her to repeatedly kiss her pussy and poke her nose into Rei's sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 pm

"Mhh...." Pursing her lips as Rei panted feeling Toshimi's soft lips against her raw, naked pussy. Using the girl's face as if it were her own personal toy, Rei gyrated her hips in a circular direction as she pressed her crotch against the other girl's sex. Her pussy already wet with Toshimi's cum as the girl's earlier orgasm left Rei's crotch drenched in Toshimi's shame. She wanted Rei to smell and taste her own shame, she licked her lips as her fingers dug into the girl's dark hair. Pulling the girl's head into her crotch, she began rubbing her face into her crotch causing Rei's entire body to shudder with pleasure.

"Ooh...uhh....mmhh...Ugh!" Rei clenched her teeth as it wasn't long before she started to get. Clenching the girl's hair,s he tried to force her clit into Toshimi's mouth. "Come on Toshimi... lick it... Give in to me completely! You know you want it to be over quickly don't you or would prefer me fucking your face until I eventually cum?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Toshimi had never been this humiliated before. She had lost, sometimes pretty badly, in Wrestling Angels before, but never like this. She just couldn't believe what Rei was doing to her and, what was even worse, how her body was reacting to this stimulation. She felt so broken now, the way Rei literally fucked her face, using it for her won pleasure made her feel like a total slut and was slowly making her want to submit. Toshimi's pride was the only thing that kept her from breaking but the humiliation was so intense that even her pride was giving away. Toshimi kept her lips tightly closed while tears ran down her cheeks, refusing to please Rei's sex despite how yummy it began to felt on her lips, but when Toshimi heard Rei's words she couldn't resist it any more and she surrendered to her opponent, opening her mouth and letting Rei's clit enter past her lips she began to suck and lick her opponent's pussy.... which much to Toshimi's horror, felt and tasted so good in her mouth.

Toshimi's lovely face couldn't get any redder now as she found herself not only broken and defeated, but partially enjoying the humiliation her opponent, a girl she had always considered to be beneath her, was giving her....and in front of a full crowd that wouldn't stop cheering like crazy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6