Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2n6s4fef]Talia smiled at Takagi's cuteness. He seemed so adorable in his seemingly defenseless state. Maybe it was post-victory jubilation, but Talia was feeling very social and joyful. The idea that she had finally earned something to her name made her forget about all the pain in her body. "Good match, Takagi-San..." she whispered before grabbing onto his shoulders to prop the silver haired boy up to a sitting position. "Are you okay?" she asked, seemingly doing the ref-girls post-match job of ensuring the health of the competitors. She felt the side of his face with her soft hand. "I wouldn't want to have hurt that cute face of yours..."

After another friendly giggle, Talia reached down to put her arm under his shoulder to help him to his feet. "Let's get you out of the public...wouldn't want to embarrass you." Talia couldn't help but want to carry him. He was heavier than her but she knew he was still light enough for her to do that. But after a moment of thought, she realized that would only embarrass him further. "That was quite a fight Takagi, you have a lot of spirit for someone so...defiant against the fan's opinion."

Takagi just blushed as talia pulled him up to a sitting position, tilting his head to the side a bit a little annoyed he got humiliated just a hour ago, as the cleaners we're already out doing they're job now in the arena. "I'm....glad you enjoyed yourself, for fighting you has made me think a whole different outlook on you..." he said, cracking a smile as she was just to cute in her own caring way, making him the nervous little boy now on talking to her...and admitting a little treat he had for her. Talia was cute, no doubt, and he did not want to shun her away so soon... cancelling his plans with his father earlier tonight, to spend time knowing her, which was a sweet gesture from his using folk personality.

"As you won....why don't we.....head to dinner? as a reward for beating me fair and square? hm?" Takagi said, shaking his head out of the sleepiness as he looked to her, tapping his fingers on her lovely vibrant wrestling costume. "It would be, very un gentlemen like if I just left without asking you a little offer..." he murred, loving the fact talia called him cute, even if he was wiped the floor by her tonight. But even in defeat, Takagi still found pretty faces a charm to him...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 am

Talia's face just maintained the steady smile as she helped Takagi up the ramp and towards the locker room. It was one thing to win a match, but Takagi seemed as understanding in defeat as he was before the match. The mere fact that he wasn't as upset about his loss made her feel a little bitter. "Dinner?" she asked curiously. It was more than a little odd to be asked to such a thing from an opponent in the same league as hers. She tilted her head, unsure if she wanted to accept the offer.

But the picture of him pulling up in his fancy car jumped into her thoughts. The idea of a night out living the good life seemed too good to pass up at the time. With a sudden grin, Talia answered "Sure!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2kbb1al5]Talia's face just maintained the steady smile as she helped Takagi up the ramp and towards the locker room. It was one thing to win a match, but Takagi seemed as understanding in defeat as he was before the match. The mere fact that he wasn't as upset about his loss made her feel a little bitter. "Dinner?" she asked curiously. It was more than a little odd to be asked to such a thing from an opponent in the same league as hers. She tilted her head, unsure if she wanted to accept the offer.

But the picture of him pulling up in his fancy car jumped into her thoughts. The idea of a night out living the good life seemed too good to pass up at the time. With a sudden grin, Talia answered "Sure!"

The truth was to Takagi, apart from all the women he dated, talia was more....pure, lovely in voice and image as a little part of his heart liked her, making him feel that little friendship to the cute girl that just beat him, flawlessly.

Seeing she accepted his offer of a nice dinner for the rest of the evening, Takagi leaned in to kiss her cheek at last, growing his confident self back charmingly, as he would pick himself up and offer his hand down to her, knowing that it would be a nice night to celebrate her win over him at a nice place he had in mind. "Then its a date my Dear talia...and I know just the place where you would enjoy it, perfectly..." he said, giving out a warm smile to her slightly, dusting himself off, hoping his car wasn't trashed or scratched while he was out for a while.

(Talia wins via successful pin for both rounds).

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7