by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2vialz7i]Talia's boot connected right with Takagi's abdomen, enough to send him reeling. The youthful girl had indeed been working out, trying to perfect her striking moves to give her more depth for these matches. She hadn't expected to knock the wind out of someone so harshly. Instinctively, she stopped and stared at him. "A-Are you okay?" she asked before sending the second kick at him. He grabbed hold of her this time and, without the balance to keep herself up, Talia fell over. "Woah!" she shouted as she tripped to the ground with Takagi's weight pulling her down. She looked at Takagi who was still holding onto her legs, "G-Get off me!" she demanded of him. The lightweight began throwing punches down at his head, though if he wasn't looking at her they'd be hitting the top of his head instead of his face.

Toppled down with talia cutely falling to, he began to panic a little at where she would land.

"I'm off you my dear honest!?....pfttt!!!" punch went talia, straight into his face as she had him where she wanted him, floored and sitting on his stomach. Punch after punch settled into his face, her fists really tearing him up in this up close brawl she had in mind, for Takagi was still distracted by her looks, stupidly, dumbfounded as he was getting his butt kicked by the cute talia. When she stopped punching him constantly, Takagi would draw his fist at the side of her cheek, quite hard, but nothing too hard as a wrestlers punch.

"Hmhm, don't worry talia my dear, I'm not the violent fighter type, I'm more, sportsman like..." he smiled, trying to reversal her, by flipping her around to the ring canvas so he could try and use a submission, if, he was lucky.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:22 pm

As guilty as she had felt when she kicked the wind out of Takagi, Talia didn't show any remorse as she rained blows down upon him. Each punch was accompanied by a light grunt. When she finally slowed down, though Takagi rebounded and struck her at the side of her cheek, sending her to her back. The girl felt the side of her face with with one hand. "Ow..." she moaned. Before she could get up, she felt her opponent flip her around to the ring canvas. Talia clenched herself as if awaited something painful even though she was unsure what exactly to expect.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":jph1wlz9]As guilty as she had felt when she kicked the wind out of Takagi, Talia didn't show any remorse as she rained blows down upon him. Each punch was accompanied by a light grunt. When she finally slowed down, though Takagi rebounded and struck her at the side of her cheek, sending her to her back. The girl felt the side of her face with with one hand. "Ow..." she moaned. Before she could get up, she felt her opponent flip her around to the ring canvas. Talia clenched herself as if awaited something painful even though she was unsure what exactly to expect.

Having flipped her over, Takagi just knelt on legs with his body stood up on her chest, as he gave talia a charming smile for trying to underestimate his weak ways at first. "Sorry talia...if I was a bit rude on the flip I just preformed..." he giggled, stroking her cheek getting a good feel of that soft skin, preparing a throw a few inaccurate punches at her face.

"Just try and block this, my darling!" he shouted joyfully in a competitive way, going for a punch at her head, for all she needed to do was block until he eventually tired out with those weak arms of his. "Ahh....punching....is not, my strong sight...." he gasped for breath, using too much energy on the punches at her, giving sign of his weakness as the crowd laughed at him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:43 am

Talia groaned when he rested his knee on her chest. When Takagi stroked her face, her hands tried to push on his knee to relieve some of the pressure. As he clenched his fist, though, she lifted up her hands to protect her face. She shook her head at him. "D-Don't..." she would mutter. Though a couple punches squeaked through, the girl's forearms took a brunt of them. Then, as the man began to tire, Talia made a move. She would grab one of his arms with both hands and pull him down and to her right.

If it worked, he'd roll off her, freeing her body. She would flip her legs onto his chest and pull his wrist towards her in an armbar. "Sorry...blocking isn't my strong suit...hope you don't mind that I improvised." Talia then would pull on his wrist as best as she could while also pushing off his chest with her legs.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

His arms tired and now victim from talia, he was pulled down onto the canvas quite hard, now receiving the move of his own from the cute talia. For Takagi stopped punching, slowly when she muttered "Don't", hurting his honour a little, for feelings for her would get him into difficult places.

"N no problem......gnahhhh!" he groaned, trapped in her little armbar as she pulled those weak arms of his, quite forcefully too crying out in pain with her on the upperhand now. A nice touch Takagi thought, pretty looking, polite, and a hell of a challenge to come for his strength.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 am

Talia smiled at herself for the successful armbar. She pulled hard on his wrist, trying to bend his shoulder and elbow as much as possible. Eventually, though, she did release Takagi. "I...I didn't mean to deceive you...it just happened." She said to him from his side. Telling him not to punch her was a reaction to the very present threat of being hit in the face. It had turned into a ploy that she inadvertently took advantage of. The fact that it worked, though, showed that he had at least some compassion. The least she could do was show him some in the form of a small break. "You ready?" she asked as she helped him to his feet.

Without waiting for an answer, Talia would try to push him into the corner. If she got him there, she would kick at his abdomen over and over again. "Hyaa!" she would shout with each kick.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":lfv8ng3s]Talia smiled at herself for the successful armbar. She pulled hard on his wrist, trying to bend his shoulder and elbow as much as possible. Eventually, though, she did release Takagi. "I...I didn't mean to deceive you...it just happened." She said to him from his side. Telling him not to punch her was a reaction to the very present threat of being hit in the face. It had turned into a ploy that she inadvertently took advantage of. The fact that it worked, though, showed that he had at least some compassion. The least she could do was show him some in the form of a small break. "You ready?" she asked as she helped him to his feet.

Without waiting for an answer, Talia would try to push him into the corner. If she got him there, she would kick at his abdomen over and over again. "Hyaa!" she would shout with each kick.

"So sweet of you....I like y..." he muttered, getting dizzily pushed into that cold hard steel of the corner, for his back struck pain once he slammed against the post, groaning and flailing. "Guhhhh...." he groaned, getting a few kicks from talia, to his stomach, almost making him throw up his breakfast from this morning. Kick after kick reigned in on him, seeing the foot and leg of talia look gorgeous as she inflicted the pain deeper, every twist, every strike, so elegantly performed.

"She is...something of a little angel....beautiful..yet....quite the kicker nmmmm..." he thought in his head, coughing as talia paused for each kick, in only this time when she flailed in one of her kicks, Takagi would grab her by the leg and flip her down onto the mats.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Talia kicked at Takagi over and over again. For once she was wrestling someone of comparable size and it was really showing. She was so use to her strikes being ineffective. There was a certain guilt in this, knowing full well how much it was hurting her opponent. His coughs would make her hesitate between kicks, as if giving him long enough time to catch his breath before she continued. Unfortunately, though, in doing this the girl got ahead of herself. Long after she should have stopped, the shock of the repeated kicks wearing off, Takagi grabbed onto her leg and flipped her to the ground. "Woah!" she screamed, caught off guard by the sudden shift of balance. She pushed herself up on her elbows as she tried to get up. "Nice one..." she muttered.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1l5y2nnr]Talia kicked at Takagi over and over again. For once she was wrestling someone of comparable size and it was really showing. She was so use to her strikes being ineffective. There was a certain guilt in this, knowing full well how much it was hurting her opponent. His coughs would make her hesitate between kicks, as if giving him long enough time to catch his breath before she continued. Unfortunately, though, in doing this the girl got ahead of herself. Long after she should have stopped, the shock of the repeated kicks wearing off, Takagi grabbed onto her leg and flipped her to the ground. "Woah!" she screamed, caught off guard by the sudden shift of balance. She pushed herself up on her elbows as she tried to get up. "Nice one..." she muttered.

Takagi was laughing at his booing crowd, clapping his hands to mock them as he walked on over to talia, smiling down at her charmingly. "Why thankyou my dear, but you must realize now, that the Boston crab...." he smugly said, sitting backwards on her back comfortable, "is a veryyyyy effective move in times like this!" he giggled, stretching her legs backwards by getting into this hold, going in for the wear and tear style on her this time round. Having had some pretty kicks kicked at him, he felt good now where he had her, stretching her legs out while the ref girl raced to talia's side.

"How does it feel my dear love?" he said, in a calm relaxed voice down to her, his red crimson eyes locked on her in-pain face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Before Talia had a chance to get up, Takagi sat on her back and pulled her legs back in a Boston crab. It immediately got the girl to squirm and moan in an attempt to escape. "Mmm," Talia groaned in response to him, not wanting to show any weakness. He wasn't nearly as heavy as some of her past opponents so the pain wasn't as bad. Still, her back had never fully healed since those times, but Talia hadn't really realized it until now. She continued to moan in discomfort, her face flat on the mat looking to her right. When she opened her eyes and saw Takagi looking down at her, she frowned at him. "G-Get off me..." she muttered to him, pain in her voice.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next