by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":20o866xv]Before Talia had a chance to get up, Takagi sat on her back and pulled her legs back in a Boston crab. It immediately got the girl to squirm and moan in an attempt to escape. "Mmm," Talia groaned in response to him, not wanting to show any weakness. He wasn't nearly as heavy as some of her past opponents so the pain wasn't as bad. Still, her back had never fully healed since those times, but Talia hadn't really realized it until now. She continued to moan in discomfort, her face flat on the mat looking to her right. When she opened her eyes and saw Takagi looking down at her, she frowned at him. "G-Get off me..." she muttered to him, pain in her voice.

"Sorry my love, but I must prove my worth...to the scum of this arena, ok? sweetheart..." he flirted, bending her legs back more as he felt the smoothness of the girl, unlike many he slept with, talia was new, more than a few drunken supermodel's he dated, but pure, enlightening to him as he sighed in happiness. "You can forgive a face like mine can't you?" Takagi chuckled, giving one last stretch on her legs, before letting them drop softly down with her body, getting up off her with a spring in his step really enjoying her cute murmurs and looks.

Now staring down at her with a smug grin, waiting for her to get up into the fight.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Talia closed her eyes as Takagi amped up the pressure on her legs. She continued to muffle her groans of pain by keeping her mouth shut. Finally, Takagi released her legs which fell straight to the mat. Talia felt her back with both hands as she turned to face her opponent who was staring at her with a grin. "I'll forgive you, but I won't like you for it." She got to her knees and then her feet and watched Takagi carefully. He was much more athletic than she thought he was. She couldn't let her guard down again like that.

Slowly, she closed in on the man. She needed to start creating opportunities to use her usual moves. When she got close enough, she'd try to throw a high punch towards his face. She didn't have much energy behind the punch, though, as she would quickly spin around to try and kick Takagi in the abdomen regardless of whether her punch connected.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2rz9hohz]Talia closed her eyes as Takagi amped up the pressure on her legs. She continued to muffle her groans of pain by keeping her mouth shut. Finally, Takagi released her legs which fell straight to the mat. Talia felt her back with both hands as she turned to face her opponent who was staring at her with a grin. "I'll forgive you, but I won't like you for it." She got to her knees and then her feet and watched Takagi carefully. He was much more athletic than she thought he was. She couldn't let her guard down again like that.

Slowly, she closed in on the man. She needed to start creating opportunities to use her usual moves. When she got close enough, she'd try to throw a high punch towards his face. She didn't have much energy behind the punch, though, as she would quickly spin around to try and kick Takagi in the abdomen regardless of whether her punch connected.

Takagi frowned, he was put off when talia said "won't like you", never had he heard a girl say that to him before outside the ring, or on a luxurious date at the fancy restaurant district, minus the sex in his car afterwards. He wanted to say sorry but she had other plans now, it was a match after all, and he could get his ass kicked here by the beautiful lady, as she threw a punch at his face catching him off guard a little.

"H how rude of you pfnnnnn!" Takagi said, rubbing his face only to see a kick from her legs, knock him to the ropes, bouncing off them to fall straight on his face, splat, "nnnnmmmmfh...mmh?" he groaned, rubbing the white hair out of his face, listening to the crowd chant talia as he was getting laughed at from taking a punch from a little girl. Talia still had kick in her legs, which Takagi admired in a woman, but would these kicks be the end of him? he thought, looking up at the confident talia, while he was humiliatingly downed on the canvas.

Giving her a smile that she was being feisty now.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Talia felt Takagi's gut collide with her foot and the silver haired man dropped to his face. The training she had done in the gym was starting to pay off. Talia looked down at Takagi and smiled. She would try to sit on his back. From there, she'd pull his arms up and to the side before pulling back on his chin in a camel clutch. "I'm sorry but this'll probably hurt!" she shouted at him. She wasn't an expert on submission moves but she had to wear Takagi down before hoping to hit anything else. "You'll forgive me won't you?" she asked while increasing the pressure. It felt only natural to work on his back after he worked on hers.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:03 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2w3xo9h1]Talia felt Takagi's gut collide with her foot and the silver haired man dropped to his face. The training she had done in the gym was starting to pay off. Talia looked down at Takagi and smiled. She would try to sit on his back. From there, she'd pull his arms up and to the side before pulling back on his chin in a camel clutch. "I'm sorry but this'll probably hurt!" she shouted at him. She wasn't an expert on submission moves but she had to wear Takagi down before hoping to hit anything else. "You'll forgive me won't you?" she asked while increasing the pressure. It felt only natural to work on his back after he worked on hers.

Camel clutch's were bad enough when Takagi watched AFW on his tv, but in reality, this was going to be new, but painful form of pain from talia. "O of course my sweethearrrrrrt, b but wait!!?....ahhhhgh!!!!" Takagi was interrupted rudely yet again, now groaning out in pain as talia made short work of the skinny boy, her smooth hands wrapped around his chin, while his hands were locked tight in those legs of hers. This wasn't looking good at all he thought, nor did it feel soft from such a cutey like talia, proving the girl had some skill when it came to lockdown moves.

Banging his feet rapidly on the canvas, his belly flat as talia brushed that white short hair of his, Takagi had to find a way out quickly or it would cost him his strength...or broken limbs if talia had it in her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am

Talia felt a small measure of pride in holding Takagi down as she executed the camel clutch hold. She was use to being on the receiving end of these submission holds, and was beginning to understand why people used them so much. "You look tough, Takagi, I'm sure you can take it," she said in an awkwardly encouraging tone. As she said this, she'd pull back on his chin as hard as she could, leaning back as she did it. After that one final stretch, she'd release the silver-haired boy and let him rest for a minute as she sat on top of his back. "This is a two fall match cutie, don't play too hard or you may not last a second fall!"

After another moment, Talia would try to add another submission hold to her repertoire. She would place her knees on his lower back, wrap around the boy's neck with one arm, and wrap her other arm around his shins. With grips on those two parts of him, she would try to roll to her back, flipping Takagi over to be faced up in a bow-and-arrow hold. Though holding onto his neck, it was really only for positioning as she would push up with her knees to exert pressure on his lower back. "How about this?" she'd ask him as she tried to apply the hold to him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1koc3qb8]Talia felt a small measure of pride in holding Takagi down as she executed the camel clutch hold. She was use to being on the receiving end of these submission holds, and was beginning to understand why people used them so much. "You look tough, Takagi, I'm sure you can take it," she said in an awkwardly encouraging tone. As she said this, she'd pull back on his chin as hard as she could, leaning back as she did it. After that one final stretch, she'd release the silver-haired boy and let him rest for a minute as she sat on top of his back. "This is a two fall match cutie, don't play too hard or you may not last a second fall!"

After another moment, Talia would try to add another submission hold to her repertoire. She would place her knees on his lower back, wrap around the boy's neck with one arm, and wrap her other arm around his shins. With grips on those two parts of him, she would try to roll to her back, flipping Takagi over to be faced up in a bow-and-arrow hold. Though holding onto his neck, it was really only for positioning as she would push up with her knees to exert pressure on his lower back. "How about this?" she'd ask him as she tried to apply the hold to him.

Takagi murred, he had been called "cutie" from talia, for most fighters this would be something of flirty language in the sexy wrestling league this was, but for Takagi, receiving a woman's charm was his pleasure. "Cutieeee.....gnhhh, god this hurts as it does soothe me..." Takagi said dazed, stretched out from talia's move as she was putting him in a bow and arrow hold, another complex move to get out of, for one so skinny like Takagi.

"That's just.....beauti....AGHHHHH!!!!" Takagi whaled, his back getting pressured out from the move talia was preforming, though he loved her too much already, talia was being one cheeky cute but tough match for Takagi so far. Maybe this would stop Takagi bringing his ways of adoration into matches from now on? but as stubborn to changing as he was, the charm would eventually learn in time....or when talia has beaten him in a humiliation effort of her talents.

Trying to inch his head forward to the ropes, Takagi would do his best to touch the rope, alarming the red that it would be a ropebreak to let him free from talia. "S she's good....but I will....w win! somehow..." he muttered, flailing his head forward.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 am

Talia did her best to push up on her knees to make Takagi submit as soon as possible. There was a certain measure of guilty in her eyes. After all, this wasn't one of her usual brutal and mean opponents in Tension. He was almost charming despite the apparent hate the crowd had toward him. Or perhaps he just hadn't shown his cruel side yet. Talia didn't want to risk it and held onto the hold as long as possible. So much so that she neglected to realize where they were located in the ring. She hadn't even seen Takagi grab onto the rope, but she couldn't ignore the ref telling her to released the submission hold. She released it as soon as instructed to. "Lucky..." she muttered as she rolled forward allowing Takagi free to roll to the mat.

"I'm amazed you held strong through that!" she commented to Takagi as she approached him again. She helped him to his feet. "I'm sorry but I must still get that first fall from you!" Before she even finished the sentence, Talia would try to drive her knee into his abdomen. Not too hard, but enough to hopefully stun him. After that, she would sprint to the ropes, bounce off them, then leap into the air and try to grab the back of Takagi's head in the air. She'd then push her legs out in front of her and try to drive Takagi's head into the mat in a running bulldog!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 am

[quote="TaliZorah":2n8hrlvs]Talia did her best to push up on her knees to make Takagi submit as soon as possible. There was a certain measure of guilty in her eyes. After all, this wasn't one of her usual brutal and mean opponents in Tension. He was almost charming despite the apparent hate the crowd had toward him. Or perhaps he just hadn't shown his cruel side yet. Talia didn't want to risk it and held onto the hold as long as possible. So much so that she neglected to realize where they were located in the ring. She hadn't even seen Takagi grab onto the rope, but she couldn't ignore the ref telling her to released the submission hold. She released it as soon as instructed to. "Lucky..." she muttered as she rolled forward allowing Takagi free to roll to the mat.

"I'm amazed you held strong through that!" she commented to Takagi as she approached him again. She helped him to his feet. "I'm sorry but I must still get that first fall from you!" Before she even finished the sentence, Talia would try to drive her knee into his abdomen. Not too hard, but enough to hopefully stun him. After that, she would sprint to the ropes, bounce off them, then leap into the air and try to grab the back of Takagi's head in the air. She'd then push her legs out in front of her and try to drive Takagi's head into the mat in a running bulldog!

"Guhhhhaaahhhhhnnn!!!!" Takagi groaned taking in the knee from her, sent in pain from his dazes of talia's cuteness to him, looking up to see talia's legs, and her private area, slam right in his face to bring him down to the ring canvas. Stunned....but at the same time, quite surprised of how she was so quick. Though he managed to keep his hands against her face, Takagi was slammed right down under talia, gently murmuring as his face went bright red.

Even the ref girl and crowd was giggling at where talia was, but for Takagi, he had to focus on her attacks than her looks, otherwise he would be getting knocked out sooner than expected. "Nhmmm...s some skill for one so....p pretty talia..." he mumbled, dazed, but trying his strength to lift her off, with a kick to the side of her head.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

Talia was surprised that Takagi was able to lift her off with how dazed he was. "Woah!" she yelled once before receiving a rogh kick to her head. She immediately released Takagi and rolled to her side, grabbing her head. "Ah...ow..." she whimpered in pain. The girl wasn't expecting a kick in such short range when she was so defenseless. "That...that...really hurt..." she muttered under her breath as she rolled on the ground in discomfort.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next