by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 5:03 pm

» Commerce and Trade
by Lobo Today at 4:40 pm

» Rythmn & Blues
by Lobo Today at 4:37 pm

» Sonic Boom vs Pride Queens
by LARIATO Today at 4:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, DizzyKnight, dtin1991, ja15ke, LARIATO, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Ragdoll_Jobbers, ThatOneGuy, Underdog21, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a match.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 am by Silentcoins

I'm currently looking for a match up.
If anyone is interested in any kind of match, please consider me.

Comments: 0

Training(?) with Sena

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Training(?) with Sena

Post by kaz on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Kido twitched a little from hearing Sena's teasing comments. He was just trying to take it slowly since he's not the one who like to rush things. The boy glanced at her with a slightly annoyed expression before he'd start to lick the girl's womanhood more aggressively. His tongue's pace would become faster with each passing seconds, as if Sena's words just triggered something inside him.

The boy would let out a few muffled moans as he's focusing himself solely on licking Sena's wet pussy. Kido would then wrap his arms around Sena's smooth thighs and he'd lift his head a bit as he was still eating her sex. He could smell more of the girl's scent as he continued eating her pussy, which only drove him into some sort of a trance, slowly losing himself into his own world.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm

"Mmnhh...haah~~" Sena would let out as she started moaning for real, her heart racing as Kido suddenly started licking her more aggressively. She would arch her body, tilting her head back as she would take in all the pleasure that was running through her from Kido's licking. It felt fantastic, and she was more than glad that she could get him to pick up the pace.

She would allow him to grab onto her thighs, figuring it would give him better leverage, just making it that much more pleasing for her, which Sena had absolutely no problem with happening. "Mmmnhhh...k-keep it up Kido...that's...really great.."

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Sena's moaning only served as another pushing force for Kido as he would pick up his pace even more. The boy was now eating the girl's womanhood just like a hungry puppy, running his tongue vigorously on her sex as if his life was depending on it. After a while he would push his head further, burying it into Sena's crotch further as his tongue would start to drive deeper into the inside of her womanhood.

The girl's scent was so thick now as his nose was very close to her sex. It drove him wild, causing his body to become hotter with each lick at Sena's wet pussy. He could feel his own arousal building fast as well, and his already hardening member would stand at its fullest, forming a bulge in his pants.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top