Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training(?) with Sena

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training(?) with Sena - Page 4 Empty Re: Training(?) with Sena

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"Nnngghh..." Kido let out a grunt as Sena tightened her hold. He managed to pulled her arms a bit, giving him a few seconds of release when she suddenly whispered something.

"Wait, what...?" was all he could let out as she suddenly rolled to her back, making his head rest nicely on her breasts before wrapping her legs around him. "Wha...? he'd say with obvious display of surprise as Sena began rub her feet on his thighs. "E-eh... I-Iwakura-san... what are you..."

The boy was getting more nervous as he struggled to keep her arms from choking him back and controlling his own arousal from her teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

"Huh?? What??" Sena would say in a little teasing mocking tone at Kido's reaction before she would continue to rub against his thighs with her feet. She was thoroughly enjoying Kido's struggles and reactions, taking it all in as she did. She could tell how nervous he was getting, and the rear naked choke wasn't helping his condition.

"These things happen Kido-kun...you need to find a way to get out of them. Like I said, to really learn submission holds, you need to learn how to escape them" Sena would say, rubbing her breasts against the back of his head as she did, one of her hands leaving the choke hold going to reach for the hem of his shirt and start to pull it up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 am

"Ughh..." Kido would grunt as he tried to to release himself from the hold while trying to stay as calm as possible.

With the girl keep rubbing her foot on his thighs and her breasts against the back of his head, he'd quickly lost his focus which made his efforts became less and less effective. Her breasts rubbing was particularly bad as he started to lose his fighting instinct from being touched softly in the head. It wasn't as bad as being petted or ruffled, but it still did have an effect.

T-this is bad... he'd thought to himself, I...

Suddenly Kido felt that Sena began to pull her collar up, which made him come back to his senses, temporarily. He would gasp as he began to feel choked again. The boy would try to grab her wrist to stop her from pulling his shirt further and began to kick his legs to get away from her teasing feet.

"Nnghh...!" he'd let out a grunt as he was still struggling in her clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 am

As Sena would start feeling his struggles becoming slightly weaker from her treatment, she would grin and let out a little seductive giggle, keeping up her efforts. "Ooor, you know, you could always just relax and we can have more fun than this silly submission hold training nonsense." Sena would say with a soft tone, whispering in his ear.

As she started to pull up his shirt, she would feel his struggles suddenly strengthen again as if what she did had jolted him back to his senses. She would click her tongue a little, releasing the choke hold to try and slide out from under him, trying to do it in a swift motion to attempt to slip herself on top of him right afterwards, placing her finger on his lips if she could. "Shhh stop"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 am

"E-ehh..?" Kido would let out weakly as he heard Sena's whisper on his ears. Her suggestion seemed quite... interesting, although he wasn't really sure whether he should agree with her just like that.

As Sena suddenly released her choke hold and slided away from him, the boy was wondering what's going to happen next. It didn't take long for him to get his answers as the girl quickly get on top of him. Kido could only stare nervously as Sena placed her finger on his lip and shushed him. The boy didn't try to fight back, as if he's complying to her words. His heart began to beat faster than it already was, and sweats began to flow from his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 am

Sena would eat up his reaction to her whisper, causing her to lick her lips a bit before he would continue his struggles. Her attempt to shift her position and quickly get on top of him worked perfectly and as she placed her finger on his lips, she would see his fight completely stop against her, causing her to grin wide at the display, thinking that she had him.

"Huhuu~ It looks like you know yourself what you want more hmm?" Sena would let out as she would tap her finger on his lips a couple times. She would slide herself down his body a bit, lying her arms on his chest as she would rest her chin on them, staring into his eyes. "Tell me Kido...do you want me to show you how we could have more fun? Im sure you know exactly what I'm talking about, but I want to hear it from youu~ You want me don't you? The moment you saw me you did, didn't you? Nothing to be ashamed about Kido-kun, all I want is to hear you admit it, hear you tell me what you wanted to do with me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 am

As she continued to tease him by tapping her finger in his lips and her words, Kido thought he could hear his own heart beating all over the gym's room. When Sena rested her arms and chin on his chest while staring right into his eyes, he'd completely froze for a few seconds. Her cute look and sensual teasing had finally overcame his mind. As the girl continued to tease him with her words, his resistance would eventually crumbled.

"Y-yes..." he'd weakly reply to her words, unable to think straight anymore.

Even if he wanted to lie he wouldn't be able to. She would have seen it through him. Kido was just hoping that she's not going to be too rough on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 am

"Yeeeess?~" Sena would let out, repeating his answer with an inquisitive and teasing tone, She would slide herself up a bit, sitting on his stomach as she would grin down at him. Licking her lips she would slide up more, sitting on his chest and teasingly rubbing her covered thighs against his cheeks a bit.

"You knoow..You have quite the habit of being vague with me Kido." Sena would say with a fake pouting tone before she would reach her hand over to her opposite shoulder, pushing off the small jacket she had on off one of her arms before slipping it off the next, tossing it aside, leaving her top bare, letting her large breasts bounce slightly and hang freely.

"Tell me moore Kido. Tell me exactly what you'd want to do with my body if you had the chance." She would let out, running her hand through his hair a bit, squeezing her breasts together with her upper arms.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 am

The boy blushed as Sena repeated his words in such a teasing way. As the girl sat on his chest and rubbed her thighs at his cheeks, Kido would silently stared at her nervously. As she continued her speech about him being vague, he would avert his gaze away from her.

"T-that's what... everyone says..." he'd say, looking slightly embarrassed.

As he looked at Sena again, Kido widened his eyes as he saw the girl took off her jacket, completely revealing her perky breasts. If this was a manga, he thought he could let out a gush of blood from his nose. His face became red at the sight in front of him and he'd inadvertently gulp.

"O-ohh... I...I..." he couldn't really think of anything to answer her question as his mind went completely blank. He couldn't even tell her he wanted to fuck her even if he could hear his own voice screaming the words inside his head. The boy felt that the embarrassment alone could kill him on the spot.

[size=50:h87fa4p9]"I want to have sex with you..." he'd finally let out in a very very soft voice.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

"Maybeee you should listen to them and fix that hmm?" Sena would say softly as she straddled his chest, removing her top. She would see his reaction to her actions, knowing she had him in the palm of her hand. The feeling was great for Sena and it was what she loved more than anything. She would hear his response to her words, causing her to giggle a little.

"You...you...?" She would say, mimicking his stuttering and stumbling over his words as he tried to say what he wanted. She would stare down at him, pressing her breasts together more with her upper arms, puffing her chest out a bit to exaggerate them even more before she would hear him speak in an extremely quiet voice.

"What was thaat? You're gonna have to speak up a bit Kido-kun. How am I supposed to understand what you're saying when you're talking that quietly?" She would say in a mockingly innocent tone. She knew full well what he said, but she wanted to make him say it louder.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next