by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awesomeness is relative

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Awesomeness is relative - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesomeness is relative

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"A lot of people did..." Adrian sighed, some of her former friends had been very critical of her underhanded ways in the past, but at least Cecilia was cool with it. And what she said made a lot of sense. She had been kind of drifting between stuff, trying to find a groove ever since the I quit match nearly a year ago. She'd been freaking out, trying to act serious when at heart she was at her best and most confident when she wasn't serious. When she was messing around, she liked joking and making people look like fools. the Hardcore match thing had been a mistake, she didn't like hurting people that much as to swing weapons at them (with a few exceptions), especially not her friends. Had she gone up against Cecilia and Akashi in more standard matches she might have enjoyed it a lot more. Where there were rules to break. Ref's to hide behind, where weapons weren't just disapproved of, they were prohibited.

Leaning her head on Cecilia, a small smile started to creep on her. "Yeah... I should. I need rules to be a rule breaker though... gonna stay away from hardcore matches for a while. Maybe try and make amends with people before I make a load of new enemies."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:09 am

Cecilia would smile a bit as she heard what Adrian was saying, she liked that her friend seemed to be starting to find her way in life. At least find what she liked in wrestling, one didn't have to like the fighting alone or the thrill of combat, one didn't have to be a masochist or be completely insane, all you had to do was to enjoy one part of what made this all so great, and you would always have fun as long as you could do it.

Cecilia would move her hand up along Adrian's shoulder to the back of the girl's head and gently stroke it as she listened closely to what Adrian was still saying. " Good, leave the Hardcore matches to me....I've got a lot of things brewing Adrian, I hope You'll have fun walking your path. " Cecilia said as she smiled towards Adrian.

" But just cause we are walking different paths within this world, doesn't mean we can't still help each other out, right ?" Cecilia asked as she looked over at Adrian. Cecilia would then move away from Adrian, patting the girl on the back as she stood up on her feet and looked down on Adrian.

" Oh right ?! This is the first time you see me in my new ring gear right ?! In person I mean, You made it after all. What you think ? Don't I fill it out nicely ? " Cecilia said as she struck a sexy pose, " just kidding! But still...I love it Addy, thanks. " Cecilia said as she looked down on her friend and gave her a kind smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm

"Yeah, okay... I'll leave the hardcore stuff to you," Adrian said before a small smile crept on her face "And you can leave actual legit wrestling matches to me." the cosplayer sticking her tongue out for a bit. "Yeah, we can still train and stuff. And I'm sure what ever you've got planned is cool and all! But I think I'll try finding things to do for myself, y'know... no offense."

Adrian blushed when Cecilia struck the pose, she had made that outfit for Cecilia a while back, Rebecca handing it to her on her birthday. She was really pleased with how it turned out but somehow the Hardcore champ always found a way to embarrass her.[size=85:2nmvbmn6] "You're welcome!" She squeaked out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 am

Cecilia would pout a bit as she heard what Adrian said about leaving Hardcore to Cecilia, and wrestling to Adrian, it was something made Cecilia move her hand over and flick Adrian's forehead. " Pfft! Don't get too full of yourself !" Cecilia said with a little grin on her face. She liked the idea that her and Adrian could still be good friends, and could still train and have fun together, it was something that made her smile and feel happy.

" no no, go head. I think that's best for you!" Cecilia said with a little smile as she winked over to Adrian, then after she struck her pose and heard Adrian's little squeak, Cecilia would head back over to Adrian and ruffle up her hair a bit. " Don't be so embarrassed Addy." Cecilia would say to her friend as she would then start to walk back over towards her bag.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:31 pm

"If you don't want me to be embarrassed, stop trying to embarrass me!" Adrian squeaked out, Cecilia knew how easily freaked out she was about things like this, the tell tale blush already covering her face even as she tried to pass it off as the heat under the mask. "Guess that's it for Bullet Ant though," she said "Main mask was stolen and you've ripped the backup. Not the best of results for it... although I managed to give you and Akashi a challenge so there's that." the cosplayer admitted, trying to look on the bright side, she'd managed to take a few losses without her official record being dented and well, Akashi and Hilde were friends with her, something she doubt she would have gotten to just continuing as she had... well maybe she'd still be friends with Hilde.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Cecilia let out a little laugh as Adrian told her to stop embarrass her, which Cecilia could only respond with, " You need some thoughening up ! So I'm giving you that until you stop being embarrassed." Cecilia said teasingly with a smile on her lips.

Cecilia would then listen to Adrian as she spoke about how things looked to be then end for Bullet Ant, and all Cecilia could do was to walk back up to her friend and lift her chin up so that she was looking up at her, " Why's that ? Bullet Ant did good, and you did good too! You don't need to lose Bullet Ant and you always find a new mask or get a new one." Cecilia said a she would shoot a kind smile to Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 pm

"It's just... run it's thing, I mean... I tried to not cheat with the mask on and all, wasn't that good at it but... yeah, if I'm going back to the old me... it's probably good if I just put it away." Adrian tried to explain. "Besides, do you know how freaking hot it gets in this thing? I swear I was gonna pass out from heatstroke way before you dropped me on my head."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit towards Adrian as she would then kiss her friend on her forehead, " You go and become what you used to be Adrian, there was never anything wrong with her. Besides Bullet Ant could be handy in the future, so don't give up on her yet." Cecilia said as she would give Adrian a tight hug and then move away from the girl, walking up to the locker where she would start to take off her outfit, beginning to unbuckle the belt buckles of her outfit and then turned to Adrian.

" I'm going take a shower now, but if you want you can wait and then fix yourself up and all ...and after we could go and have some fun. " Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she was turned towards Adrian while she slowly unbuckled one belt at the time, starting with her sleeves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 pm

"Yeah... it might, if people manage to not put two and two together about stuff and I can get a new mask... things might be okay to use it." Adrian said looking at the mask again. The thing was pretty much inoperapble. The whole left eye was a mess and she couldn't eacilly fix it without creating whole lines across her face, as if it wasn't bad enough that she had a little difficulty seeing. "I'll try Cec."

The cosplayer smirked when Cecilia started to undo her outfit. She really had over-done the buckles on the design but the whole thing worked. And it meant she was gonna have her back turned for a while giving her the chance to change in relative privacy "Aaaaaahhh!" She said as she took the top part of her costume off, relishing in the cool air but thankful that her chest wrapping still gave her some privacy.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 am

" Find your old mask, or ask me to get you a new one for your birthday you little idjit." Cecilia said with a joking tone as she saw the girl look down on her mask, she knew what Adrian was thinking, that it would be difficult to fix the mask up or something and that it might be hard, it was Adrian's way of thinking when it came to most things." How about it Antty!?" Cecilia said as she would wink at Adrian with her eye.

Cecilia would unbuckle her belts and then drop out of her costume, leaving her in a black bra that was in the exact same shade as the black of her outfit, and a pair of matching panties. Cecilia would turn around and look at Adrian for a second as she saw how the girl had taken of her top. " Wow...anyways, I'm gonna step into the shower, if you want you can bring your things here and shower up after me." Cecilia said as she would toss her hair back over her shoulder and then grab a towel as she would then put it over her chest and body, as under it she would slip out and undo her underwear and drop them to the floor, being considerate to Adrian who she didn't want to embarrass too much, as she would then turn to walk over towards the showers.

"These champion locker rooms are pretty sweet though. " Cecilia said as she would then step into the shower and take her shower, to wash off everything.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next