by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 10 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Natasha, too, realised within the back of her mind that she wasn't going to win this fight. Her eyes slowly fluttered shut completely, rubbing back against Emily as her felt her headlock going completely loose, her arm going completely limp, simply hanging around the neck of the Scotswoman with no real power at all behind it. At about the same time that Emily passed out, Natasha did the same, the Russian growing unconscious in Emily's arms...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 10 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm

For a moment, Emily lay still against Natasha, her head lying to the side and breathing lightly, cushioned a little by one of Natasha's breasts. She had been completely knocked out by the Russian's powerful headlock, and it had left her sprawled against her opponent who, ironically, had been knocked out at the same time by her desperate smother. The two lay on the mat against one another, both shining with perspiration and red-faced from their respective holds.

Slowly, Emily began to stir a little, a low groan escaping her lips. "Mmmnnnnnh..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:05 am

Soon after Emily began to stir, Natasha's eyes would slowly start to flutter open, the Russian looking completely dazed and still out of it. She looked towards Emily, whom she was still tangled up with, and blinked curiousity, speaking softly. "Nmm...what happened...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Emily blinked a few times as her consciousness slowly returned. Turning her head gingerly, she realized her head was still nestled against Natasha's arm, and that she was still on top of her opponent. Turning to face Natasha, she blinked rheumily as she tried to bring the world back into focus.

"I...dunno..." she replied gingerly. "I think ye might 'ave won...I was knocked out for a second there..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Natasha blinked in confusion, then slightly shook her head as she stared up at Emily, her body still wrecked with her exhaustion. "I am not thinking so...you had made me pass out as well, so I am not sure.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 am

Upon hearing Natasha's words, Emily's head slumped down, her cheek resting against the side of Natasha's chest as she took a deep breath. She began to chuckle weakly.

"Bloody hell," she managed to say, "it looks like we've just fought to a bloody draw, 'aven't we?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 am

Natasha stared at Emily a moment longer, then a sheepish, tired grin started to creep across her face.

"It...it is seeming that way, da..." She closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly from side to side. "Only because I had been working out all morning. In normal match, you would be crushed, like last time." She smiled a bit, her words having a bit of a teasing tone to them.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 am

Emily chuckled back. "Nay, th'last time, ye were just lucky to fall on top of me after I knocked you out, Nat," she replied. She slowly pushed herself upright to prop herself up on her elbows. "Still, I suppose we'll have to settle for a draw, unless you have the energy to try to make me tap out some more.."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Natasha shook her head up at Emily. "A draw is being fine. I...I am tired. I think we both are, da? I am of thinking we should both call it for today."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Emily gave a weary nod and pressed her palms against the mat, pushing herself up into a kneeling position. Catching her breath, she extended a hand to Natasha to help her up as well. "Aye, I suppose we'll 'ave to settle with being equally good for now." She smiled. "Untill the next bout, that is."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next