Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Still Good Friends

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Still Good Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Still Good Friends

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

"Aaahhh Lucy you didn't have to do that!" Alessa would let out, thinking that Hotaru might have tried to hurt Lucy like she did her, but what Lucy said next would cause her to tilt her head a bit. "Huh? Well..alright." She would say, remembering her very first interactions with Lucy, but that was such a faint memory because of how much she remembered of them being good friends. She would nod her head though as she said to talk about something else.

"What kind of car? Ummmmmmm One...that doesn't have a top! Those are so cool!" Alessa would say with a big smile, just getting excited at the fact that Lucy said she could pick any time. She didn't know all too much about cars, but hearing that she would give her a little vague explanation of what she wanted to ride in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Lucy would look on a bit at Alessa as all her friend said about the car was that she wanted a convertible car, Lucy would look over at Alessa and then walk over to her, with the cord-less phone in hand, before she would poke Alessa on her large breast and say, " Come on A. You need to be able to give me more than just that...I mean what else, any car you want and I'll see if we can get one." Lucy said as she would look up at Alessa as she kept looking at Alessa and kept her finger poking against her chest.

Lucy would look up at Alessa and after her friend answered she would move her hand up and ruffle Alessa's hair a bit more, making it even messier than it already was, " Now was that so hard ?!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Ah!?" Alessa would let out, blushing a little as Lucy would poke at her breast. She would hear her words and feel the girl continue to poke at her breast, causing her to blush a little more before she would move up her hand to push the girl's finger away before she would think to herself. "Uhhh..w-well I like the car that you came to pick me up in that one time. That was really cool." Alessa would say, nodding her head as she did.

After she said so, she would feel Lucy ruffle up her hair, causing her to wince a little, unable to hold back a little laugh at the feeling as she would shrug her shoulders. "Mmnnn no I guess not!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Lucy would put on a frown as Alessa moved her hand away and told her that they should take Lucy's own car. Something that would make Lucy sigh out and then shake her head, before moving up and ruffling up Alessa's hair even more than she did before. Lucy would soon just take a few steps back and grab a pillow, that she would attempt and smack at Alessa's face. " That's not a drop top! But okay, we'll take my Impala." Lucy said as she would start to walk out of the room and head towards the hallway.

" You coming A ? " Lucy asked as she would look back at Alessa and then she would put on her shoes when she was in the hallway, waiting for Alessa to join her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"Ah heh.." Alessa would let out as Lucy ruffled her hair. She would watch her step back before picking up a pillow and smacking her in the face with it, causing her to stumble back and fall onto her butt from the surprise. "H-heey!" She would let out before she heard Lucy's words. "W-well..I..couldn't think of one sooo..I just thought of your car instead" She would say before Lucy would start walking to the door.

"Ah! Y-yeah I'm coming!" Alessa would let out, quickly scrambling to her feet and heading over to where Lucy was, slipping her shoes back on as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Lucy would watch as Alessa came up to her and Lucy with phone still in hand would jump out onto the front lawn of the house and let out a little giggle, as she would then call someone and speak Japanese, to them, after a brief conversation she would shake her head a bit and then look over at Alessa, " Well it looks like it will be here in 5 minutes. So until then...what do you want to do ?" Lucy asked as she would toss Alessa the phone and say to her. " Just put that phone in the hall on the floor."

Lucy would then take a few steps around on the lawn as she would keep looking at Alessa. " How you been A ? Still Tension Tag Champion ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Alessa would watch Lucy jump out onto the lawn before she would talk Japanese into the phone. Interested in the words, Alessa would walk up to her, trying to listen and make out words that she might recognize, in vain of course. She would hear her words, causing Alessa to scratch her head a bit. "U-uhhhmm...I dunno!" Alessa would let out, shrugging her shoulders before Lucy would toss the phone towards her, Alessa quickly catching it.

She would nod her head at Lucy's directions, turning back around and placing the phone on the floor in the hall before she would come back outside, smiling and clasping her hands together behind her back, following Lucy around."Mmmm yeaaah but it's kinda boring becauuuse no one seems to want to fight for them"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Lucy would shrug a little as she then shook her head a little bit, not totally sure what to say, but soon she felt that she had to say something. " If you want, I'm sure me and Eladra could challenge for the belts." Lucy said with a joking smile on her face, teasing Alessa a bit as she would probably remember well how it went against Eladra last time.

" In any case, That just means that you will stay champion for a long time right ?" Lucy said trying to lighten the mood a bit and maybe find some way to turn that bad thing into a good thing. Although she was pretty much reach for something and grabbing the first thing that she could think of.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm

"U-umm well..against you would be fun!..I..need to have a couple more matches before I go against Eladra again." Alessa would say, fidgeting around a bit as she again remembered her fight against Eladra. She wanted to prove herself against her, wanting to fight her again, but she knew that she wasn't quite ready for that.

"Yeah! I'd say so! That's always a good thing right?" She would say, nodding happily as she would walk around in a circle on the lawn a bit like Lucy was doing before letting out a sigh, falling backwards onto her lawn and lying down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Lucy would look on a bit at Alessa as she then heard what her friend said about fighting her again would be fun. Lucy would shuffled around a bit with her feet against the grass before she would move back over to Alessa and fall down so she landed down with the back of her head down amongst Alessa's breasts, she figured that those big things would make a good pillow for her head after all.

Though Lucy would then let out a low " How about we have another match then." Lucy said as she spoke to Alessa and waited for the car and driver to arrive to where they were. But in a little while there wouldn't be much that she could do other than to close her eyes and say. " I wonder if Eladra will ever think I'm ready to go for that Tag belt ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next