Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yoko vs. Jackpot

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Yoko vs. Jackpot - Page 8 Empty Re: Yoko vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 am

Jackpot was surprised by Yoko's act of kindness though she had won this match. At first, she didn't know what to say, but after a while she would smile and reached her hand out to accept the help. Wiping her eyes and sniffing a little, she would say, "Thanks Yoko, I appreciate it. But yeh truly proved yerself to be the toughest competitor I have met in m'fighting career. You're right, I didn't lose today, we both won a different way in the end." She would cuddle back to the redhead and it was clear that they were now best friends.

Jackpot would then say, "Y'know lass, since you won mayhaps a reward is in order. I can treat you out for ice cream if yeh like."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3t28xcd3]Jackpot was surprised by Yoko's act of kindness though she had won this match. At first, she didn't know what to say, but after a while she would smile and reached her hand out to accept the help. Wiping her eyes and sniffing a little, she would say, "Thanks Yoko, I appreciate it. But yeh truly proved yerself to be the toughest competitor I have met in m'fighting career. You're right, I didn't lose today, we both won a different way in the end." She would cuddle back to the redhead and it was clear that they were now best friends.

Jackpot would then say, "Y'know lass, since you won mayhaps a reward is in order. I can treat you out for ice cream if yeh like."

Pulling jackpot up carefully with a smile, Yoko put her arm around her and patted her back, giving her a cuddle as she had a sudden taster for all things alcohol to wear off the pain, "how does......beer sound? with that little Irish...pub? my treat considering I've never tried it before, it would be nice..." Yoko giggled blushing, willing to have a little rest with her friend over tasting some "beer" now hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself with drinking to much, walking out of the empty arena with jackpot as the crowd left.

Though it had been a rough fight between the two fems', they needed to strengthen up and wind down.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 am

Jackpot couldn't help but giggle at Yoko's Irish joke as she helped up to her feet. "Alright then, yer choice." She went with her new friend as they exited from the arena to spend some time at the Irish pub. Jackpot wasn't really one to drink alcoholic beverages, what she usually drinks is root beer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am

[quote="Dynamo44":2mbhwbjp]Jackpot couldn't help but giggle at Yoko's Irish joke as she helped up to her feet. "Alright then, yer choice." She went with her new friend as they exited from the arena to spend some time at the Irish pub. Jackpot wasn't really one to drink alcoholic beverages, what she usually drinks is root beer.

Making they're way out happily, Boota snuck in on jackpot's shoulder and licked her, completely shunning Yoko since he seemed to like jacky more. Happy as they was, they left, respectful and kind to each other.

(Match over, Yoko won, but both fighters learnt the valuable lesson of respect and care tonight.)

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Congratulations!

Jackpot felt the lick on her cheek and smiled as she kissed Boota back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8