by Berial Today at 6:45 pm

» Vivana Accera vs Carmen Rodriguez - Sister Act
by acuya Today at 6:21 pm

» Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 5:27 pm

» An Italian Sandwich
by acuya Today at 5:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, Cy_Man, I_care_not_till_I_must, kerflubble, LunarWolf, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Person, scorn53

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Will be offline next 2 weeks

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm by peek6

Hi all. I’ve been enjoying all the great threads I’ve been having on here with many of you. I need to take a short break and go dark for the next 2 weeks or so. Apologies in advance for leaving threads hanging. See you in November!

Comments: 2

Alisa Phillips vs. Jackpot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisa Phillips vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:30 am

Normal Match, Anything Goes decided by Pin, KO, or Submission

Another match was happening in the Friction arena and the fans were all excited to see it. It will be depicting an all-around fighter against a hard hitting speedster. It is anyone's game here at this point, so all are set for this upcoming bout.

Suddenly, there came three green lights at the beginning of the walkway: one left, the second right, and the last one at the entrance where a shadow of a female stood as in a folk dance position. The song, “Foggy Dew” by The Young Dubliners, started to play and the girl started stomping her foot on the floor in beat on the first half of the first verse. On the second half, she would start walking forward while keeping her stomps in tempo with the beat. She would keep going until the music stops for a moment. Then, the green spotlight would shine on a red-headed girl wearing a leprechaun’️s outfit and tipping her hat. With a wink, the drum started to roll and the music began again so she can start Irish stepping.

She was quite fast and on point in her steps and many who saw her was amazed. She would do a couple of flips in her dancing and she was able to keep on point to keep the onlookers pumped up. As soon as it was getting close to the end, she would get close, jump in front of the ropes, and use only her feet to quickly climb up and do one more back flip into the ring. As soon as the last note was strung, a flash of green lights showed around the stadium as the girl spun in a few circles before doing her ending pose of tipping her hat once more.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top