by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match) Empty Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm

In the backstage stood the young Alisa,slipping into her Small swimsuit.The young Alisa started to do a few jumping jacks to get her self warmed up.She did as many as she could until she began to feel the sweat roll down the body.Alisa sat down on the near by bench to take a quick rest."I wonder why I was put agents a Kawaii." said Alisa in a confused voice.Suddenly,she heard the announcer call her name and quickly ran out of the backstage,as her music began to play Alisa walked out of the backstage and walked over to the ring,as the she walked the crowed cheered at the AFW rookie,Alisa reached the ring and jumped over the ropes waving to the crowd.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match) Empty Re: Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match)

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Vinyl was bopping her head along with the beat of her music. It was an old rock tune from the 90s, still sounded pretty good to her. Who said songs grew out of style anyway? She thought with a smile. She had a tough time between choosing her street clothes, or her TKD duds for a ring attire. The street clothes were easier to move in, but the TKD Uniform made a bit more of statement. In the end she went with her tank top and shorts for the this match. And this match was sure to be an interesting one. The DJ was to fight a Friction wrestler, and with her being a Kawaii, it'd be awesome if she won. It would mean fame, glory, and rubbing it in the loser's face. She snickered at the thought of it. 'Kay, so kick ass, win, and get paid, not bad plan. She thought, hearing a faint song in the background, likely her music to get on. "Well, time to kick ass and take names!" She said, walking out of the stage. However, instead of her just walking out onto the ring like a standard wrestler, the stage she was suppose to walk down had a turntable set up.

As her theme kicked up, she pulled headphones off and started scratching records to her theme. The crowd went nuts, as they should. "Yeah, this is how you make a debut!" She called out, letting the song go on for another few minutes before strutting onto the stage. She gave or opponent a smirk. "Yo tall stuff, like the performance?" She asked, not really caring what she had to say about it. "Sorry to outstage ya' like that, you ready to beaten now?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match) Empty Re: Vinyl Scratch vs Alice (Standard Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:20 am

Alisa seemed to be very impressed with her opponents musical skills.Though she could still tell that she had a large bit of Ego."Ah,looks like this little lady's a tad bit stuck up." said Alice with a smirk.She watched as Vinyl walked to the ring and jumped over the ropes.The sounds of the crowed seemed to be a little to loud for Alisa's style.She walked over to Vinyl and said "So I suppose you want to go all out"?
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:45 am

"You know it!" Vinyl responded, taking a fighting stance and feinting a few punches. So her opponent was taller than her. Not a problem, she could win if she hit hard enough and fast enough. "What's the point if we don't give it all we got?" She gave her opponent a quick look, whistling. The girl was pretty hot, she'd give her that. Tall, dark, and pretty, just how she'd liked her opponents. "Man, some outfit ya' got on. Darin', I like it!" Hell, I shoulda' wore a swimsuit too, she totally outdid me in the outfit department. She thought, smirking at the girl. "Hope you're ready to lose though, 'cause I'm gonna' kick your ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:01 am

Alisa Smiled "Well we'll see about that Doll".After examining her opponent for a moment she thought in her head "She's actually pretty attractive".She had trouble hearing Alisa with the crowed yelling so loudly,Alisa had heard multiple men in the crowd even make comments on her skimpy attire.Alisa noticed a tiny blush on Vinyl's face,"let me guess,you think i'm hot" said Alisa with a smirk.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:28 am

Man, that crowd's crazy. Vinyl thought, looking around for a second. It'd be a little hard to focus with all the noise, but she'd heard louder while DJing. Hearing her opponent's question, Vinyl's blush grew a little brighter, caught off guard for a moment, but only for a moment. "Aw~ Was I that obvious?" She said, giving a playful wink. "Yeah, you're just as hot as me, but..." She took off her headphones and throw them over to the turnbuckle, letting them hang there. She then rose her fists and took a fighting stance, ready. "I'm gonna' start kickin' your ass now!" With that, Vinyl rushed up to her opponent and jumped up to aim a knee at her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:39 am

Alisa could not see attempt.As Vinyl ran towards Alisa her knee went into the air,about to strike to strike her.Alisa tried to move out of the way as fast as possible but it was too late.She felt the knee collide into her toned belly.Alice felt the pain go through her body,causing her to bend over for a moment but she did not realize that while she was doing this,Vinyl would have a easy shot on her.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 am

Vinyl gave a sneer as her opponent doubled over. Man, this was going to be easy if things kept going like this. "That's ya' got?" She asked teasingly, getting back into her fighting stance. She started to back up a little, then aimed a roundhouse kick to the girl's head, hoping to knock her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 am

After Vinyl's strong knee to Alisa's body,Alice mumbled "Your pretty good,Doll" with a chuckle.Alisa stumbled back into her fighting stance and she saw that Vinyl was planing for a strong strike to her head.Suddenly Alisa saw her legs fly up into the air,moving hands up in a blocking potion quickly,Alisa blocked the kick and took a step back.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Vinyl took a few quick steps back herself after her kick was blocked. Looked like this girl wasn't down for the count yet. That was fine, she didn't want an easy fight anyway. "Not bad yourself Hunny," She said, smirking the girl. Strikes probably wouldn't fit the bill for this fight, but Vinyl could take her out another way. First I'll hafta' knock her down. She thought, going at her again, this time aim and low kick to the other girl's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next