Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 15 Registered, 2 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, Jaystar, k0hryuu, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, LunarWolf, Nelv, PrincessBlair, PrizewellStar12, starvalentine, TheWamts, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by TiefBlau on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

"Ooh I'm gonna do it, and you know you want me to do it too." Sena would say to the girl as she would move up Cass' body, ignoring her struggles before she would plant her bare sex onto the girl's face, cutting off her air. Immediately, she would start grinding herself on her face, letting out exaggerated moans as she did, biting her lip.

"Haaah, there we go. Don't be shy Cass, you know you want to taste it. Go ahead, lick it up." She would say to the girl as she would grip her hair, pinning her arms down with her knees as she did.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Cass struggled beneath Sena as she was pinned beneath her opponent with ehr face stuck in Sena's moist crotch. Cass could do nothing as she was getting wetter and wetter from the humiliation of being forced into Sena's crotch. However Cass refused to give into Sena's demands and she kept her mouth shut refusing to lick at her opponents inviting crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh come on now Cass, I don't know why you're still lying to yourself. You're going to lose from this smother, you might as well enjoy it while you do, and I knoooow you enjoy worshipping me." Sena would let out, riding on the girl's face a bit as she spoke, starting to stoke Cass's hair, trying to ease her into it and get her to bend to her will again.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7