by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 am

Teasing Heather was more fun that Jania thought and she just couldn't stop herself "Well Heather if you want i can let Cecilia warm you up before i join. I'm not afraid to let you both get a head start." Jania said as she leaned forward so that Heather could see down her dress "Unless you want me and you to go first while Cecilia watches but i don't think Cecilia can just sit back and watch." JAnia said as she stood up and sat down next to Heather.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Call of Duty: Church in an hour! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Call of Duty: Church in an hour!

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 am

"Ah...th-thats..enough already!" Heather would let out, her blush just covering more of her face as she would see the girl lean forward, clearly purposefully giving Heather a view down her dress. Heather would quickly avert her eyes, turning her head to the side in embarrassment before she would hear Jania's next words.

"W-what??...h-h-hold on a second.." Heather would let out, widening her eyes and looking up at Jania as the girl got up and came over and sat next to her. Heather would slide down the coach a bit away from her as she looked over at Cecilia. "O-okay! Y-you can stop her now!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am

Cecilia laughed a bit as she listened in on her two friends interact with each other, it was certainly funny to hear Jania keep teasing Heather, it was surprising at how well everything just struck Heather, the smallest teasing made her flustered and red faced it seemed. Cecilia wondered if it was the same when ever she teased Heather, if so then she should do it more often around people, cause they would most likely have as much fun as she had right now.

But of course, Cecilia had business to take care of, and she kinda wanted to get things over with, the sooner that she got what she had to say off her chest, the sooner she would feel less tense and more at ease. After Heather told her to stop Jania, Cecilia would move up to her feet and off the couch, and walk over to the two of them.

" Okay, that's enough Jania. Unless you want to get your sexy butt kicked. " Cecilia said teasingly as she would pat Jania's head. " So let's get down to business. I am putting something together! Something pretty big....aaaand I want both of you, to take up pretty high ranking places within this huge thing ! interested ?" Cecilia said as she looked down at her two friends.

" I mean, you are both some of the toughest opponents I have, and pretty damn close and great friends...soooo I figured that you would be perfect for the positions, besides...I trust you too."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 am

"Awwwh your no fun Cec." Jania said as she pouted and moved back to her original seat "It was just getting good." Jania then looked at Heather "All in good fun right?" Jania then winked at Heather before turning to Cecilia "Well i do like to be put above others. But i guess it all depends on what you want me to join." Jania said as she leaned in close to Cecilia so that her breath would blow against the blondes ear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 am

Heather would let out a sigh of relief as Cecilia had convinced Jania to stop her teasing. As the girl got up and back to her original seat, Heather would relax quite a bit, hearing Jania's words. "A-ahh...well.." Heather would let out before Cecilia would go on, talking about the real reason why she called them there. Heather would listen intently to Cecilia's words, grinning a bit.

"Is that right? Well, you have me interested." Heather would say, nodding her head at Cecilia's words, wanting to hear more about it before she would see Jania's response to it. "...Hey now.." Heather would let out as the girl leaned in towards Cecilia. She would cross her arms again, clearing her throat a bit as she did. "...She's right though, what IS it that you want us to join? What's the huge thing?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

Cecilia shook her head a bit at Jania, as she then had to pure softly when the sexy redhead's breath wisped against her ear, Cecilia soon stepped back a bit and as she did, she heard the phone ring. Cecilia quickly walked over and picked up the phone. " Yeah ?" She answered, after wards she let out a few " Aha..mhm..okay." Cecilia turned over towards Heather and then back at Jania. " Don't worry, they are both here. We'll see. " Cecilia said as she then gave Heather and Jania a quick smile each.

" Yeah! See ya boss! " Cecilia said as she put down the phone, and turned towards Jania and walked over to the girl, Cecilia would reach down fro Jania and pull her up from the couch and then lead her over towards Heather. " Look, I need both of you sexy things. And just to prove how much I need you, I have a gift to give each of you." Cecilia would attempt to seat Jania down next to Heather and then seat herself on the table so she was facing them. " What I need you two to be a part of, is an organization...a faction if you will. A strong one hopefully, a sisterhood..a family. " Cecilia said as she looked at them. " We all know how dangerous this place can be, it's best to stick together. And maybe we can fix a few things, change a few things for the better. After all, AFW could use a little anarchy. don'tcha think ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 am

Jania frowned as Cecilia moved away from her to answer the phone but as she finished talking Jania couldn't help but say "Awwh you mean i'm not the boss." Jania said with mock disappointment before she was moved over by Heather "I gift you say well now that you have sweetened the deal i guess i can't refuse." Jania said as she looked at Heather "Well i guess i could join this faction. I mean with you and this sext chick here i really can't refuse." Jania said as she put her arm around HEather's shoulders "So when do we get to meet this leader you were talking to."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 am

Heather would keep her eyes on Cecilia as she picked up the phone, talking to someone she called boss. Heather would tilt her head, watching in wonder and interest before Cecilia finished her phone conversation. The timing of the call seemed to come about quite well as it seemed to have to do with what Cecilia was talking about. As Cecilia would pull Jania and bring her back to sitting next to her, Heather would shuffle around a bit, but would stop as Cecilia started talking more about the group.

"A..faction?" Heather would say, thinking of The Avengers as Cecilia talked, but it seemed this was different. Instead of a group purely looking for revenge, it seemed she wanted her in a group that was quite tight and closely knit. Heather couldn't deny that it certainly sounded interesting and might be quite the opportunity for her.

She would go to answer Cecilia before Jania would suddenly wrap her arm around her, saying what she did. Heather would blush a little before nodding her head. "I-I like the sound of it..I'd be in for it definitely."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 am

Cecilia smiled as she heard both of her friends agree to joining the new faction, she would move down and give them both a big hug. With that Cecilia would take a step back. " Awesome! Usually you would be prospect until you proved your worth..but, you see since I know both of you and you're skill. I managed to make sure both of you earned the rank of Sergeant. Which is right under me in the ranks of the faction." Cecilia said with a little smile towards the two.

" It's good that you both joined, because that means I have to show you two you're gifts, but before that. Heather, Jania...as the Vice President of the newest faction in AFW, I am proud to welcome you two to Bad Company. M.C " Cecilia said with a light smile. " We'll all rise to the top and show the world why we are the best there is right ? that's all of our goals, which means that together is how we do it. " Cecilia said as she nodded her head towards the two.

Cecilia would start to walk over towards the elevator and press the button. " If you follow me...I'll give you two your gifts, I think you'll like them."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 am

Jania smiled at Cecilia as she told them their positions "Well i don't mind being under you Cecilia but i would prefer for you to be under me." Jania said wit ha smile as she moved towards the elevator "Well i guess we should have a party to celebrate out initiation. Also who else do you have in mind for out little girl power group." Jania said a she stepped into the elevator.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next