by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) Empty Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:51 pm

It was times like these Kena was glad she had her dojo opened on alternating days. She had a hard time explaining to the kids about why she had a bunch bandages on her face after her match with Maddie. She silently thanked the gods that the AFW was mostly a 18+ kind of event, which included her no-holds-barred match.

"Your sensei went to a tournament out of town. She... got a little careless in the sparring session was all."
"Did you win sensei?"
"Hehe, of course! Your sensei's a lot tougher than she looks!"

That was the excuse she used, and she was thankful it worked. For now, with her classes a day away, she figured she'd take the time to clean the place. Today she was just in an old white t-shirt and matching gym shorts, her socks and sneakers were left near the entrance. The mats were in the dressing room so she could clean the wooden floors. She had everything set up so she could start cleaning the place. "Well, better get to it." She had a pail of soapy water with a few rags in, she grabbed a rag and began scrubbing. Given her dojo's front was windowed, anyone passing the area could see her in bandaged, casual-wear glory. She could even hear a few bits from her student's passing by, hearing them say hi and whatnot. "Hopefully I'm all healed within the next few days. Or at least the cut on her lip from when Maddie punched her anyway.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Maddie was strolling down the sidewalk, dressed casually in just a loose pink tank-top and black shorts. It had been a few days since her rough battle with Kena, and most of her bruises and cuts had already begun to fade away. A testament to her sturdiness, she always tended to recover from her injuries fairly quickly. It was quite a blessing, actually, considering how often she got roughed up.

In a bit of a restless mood today, she decided to stop by the dojo Kena had mentioned, having looked up the directions on the internet. While they had left on some... questionably friendly terms, Maddie still felt a bit lingering interest in the girl, even despite her outwardly sadistic nature. Maybe she really was a bit of a masochist. Or maybe she was just sexually frustrated, being in a city full of hot girls and still not getting any. It was hard to tell.

It was all on a whim, really, and Maddie had no idea if Kena was even at the place right now. For all she knew, Kena might even be on vacation after that match. Luckily(?) for her, that wasn't the case. Recognizing the cartoonish tiger symbol on the windows, Maddie knew she found the place. Jogging up to the front, she peered in, curious to see what her rival's dojo was like. While it looked to be closed, she managed to spot Kena inside, apparently cleaning the floors. Tapping the glass in hopes of catching her attention, Maddie waved her arm excitedly in greeting.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:29 am

At first Kena thought the tapping was just from another student wanting to say hi, but when she glanced to peek she saw not a student, but Maddie frantically waving at her. "Oh!" Kena gave her rival a smile and returned the wave, albeit a little less excited. She quickly finished scrubbing the area she was currently working on and walked over to the front door, cracking it open slightly. 

"Maddie-chan!" She paused a little after saying the girl's name. Was it right for her to call her that now? She figured, but... best not assume. "Um..." She cleared her throat, regaining her more calm demeanor. "Sorry, Hanezawa-san... I'm glad you came." She opened the door wider to let the girl in. "I'm cleaning the place right now, but you can come in if you want. I could use a bit of extra help if you wouldn't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:26 am

"Heheh, Maddie-chan is fine." Maddie replied with a goofy grin on her face. Accepting the invitation, she stepped inside of the dojo, slipping out of her sneakers and kicking them off to the side. "Sorry 'bout dropping by unannounced. Wasn't even sure if you'd be in. I really gotta get your number, Kena-chan."

Kena seemed to be in a friendly mood this time, as opposed to their last meeting, relieving some of Maddie's anxiety about her visit. After a quick glance to make sure there were no sharp instruments around, she relaxed a little further. "Sure, I don't mind. Must take a little girl like you forever to clean this whole place." she chuckled. "What'cha want me to do?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:09 am

"Heh, Maddie-chan it is then." Thankfully Maddie was alright with the nickname. "It's fine, I'll just tell the kids your a helper if they come in and ask questions, but the dojo's closed today so that's not likely." Once Maddie came inside, she would shut and lock the door behind her to prevent that from happening. She then walked back to the pail and rags and grabbed one.

"I'll have you know this 'little girl' is quite efficient." She replied, crossing her arms in mock annoyance before cracking a smile. "Well, you can grab a rag and start scrubbing the other side of the dojo."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:27 am

"Alrighty~" Maddie said with a grin, walking over and picking up one of the rags. Normally pretty lazy, she wasn't too thrilled about having to do some chores, but she did want to spend some time with Kena, so...

Bending over, Maddie dunked the cloth in the bucket, before wringing out the excess water. "I thought Kena-chan was the one that won our match, so why are you the one that's still all bandaged up?" she joked, poking a little more fun at Kena.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 am

At Maddie's jest, Kena placed her gave the girl an innocent smile, followed by a loud crack of her knuckles. "Well..." She began, giving her knuckles another crack. "If you want some more cuts and bruises Maddie-chan, you're more than welcomed to ask~" She was kidding of course, hopefully Maddie would know that. "Truthfully though, you can throw a good punch. Most of the bruises are gone, but I'm keeping the bandages on to make sure they heal." She explained. "Although my cut lip is going to take about two or three more days." She shrugged and went back to cleaning her area. 

"So what brought you here? Did you just want to visit? Wanted to spar or take lessons?"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:24 am

Maddie chuckled a bit nervously, appreciative for the compliment, but not entirely sure how much Kena was joking. To be honest, she wasn't that eager for a rematch right now, nor was she too keen on learning what kind of 'lessons' Kena might have for her.

"Ahh well I just had some free time, so I thought I try stop by." she answered, kneeling down to start scrubbing her area of the floor. "Guess you can't be that sore if you're still working hard like this. Heh. You doing anything after this?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:24 pm

"Oh, well thanks for visiting. And help me out with cleaning." She said. Kena had no real plans outside of cleaning and training for a bit. When she looked back on it, her days were usually like that. It made her feel a little... sad... in the pathetic sense. "Um, nothing major. Why? Did you want to do something later?" Hopefully Maddie had something Kena could join in, it'd make her feel a lot less like a loner.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:59 am

"Uhhhh... I dunno?" Maddie shrugged. She technically only ended up here because she had nothing to do in the first place. Akiko-sama and Yukiko-sama were always going off and doing things together without her. Part of her hoped they were doing lewd things, thought another part of her would be sad she couldn't watch...

Shaking off her dirty daydreams, she focused once again on cleaning. The faster they got this done the better. "I guess we can... go grab some food or see a movie or something...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next