by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) Empty What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Lethe stood in the middle of the ring, looking around at the crowd for a moment with a microphone in hand before raising it to speak. "Ok.. so about a couple months ago, I was forced to go on a vacation. Before I went, there was a girl I was starting to be friends with." She admitted, then heard a couple of wolf whistles at that. "[size=85:1f9u9o2o]stupid fucking... Not like that! My god is that all you assholes ever think of?!" She asked, to which she got boos from the crowd. She then cleared her throat. "Anyways, during that time, I had gotten her away from an abusive manager and formed up against a whiny, trembling, japanese slut who doesn't deserve to be contending for the title right now." She declared, to which she got more boos. She ignored them, continuing with her speech. "So when I come back, I find out that my friend has both gone back to her abusive manager AND has become friends with the japanese slut! Cerbera, I want you to come out right now, because I want to know what's going on." She declared, throwing the microphone down afterwards.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 pm

The lights started to dim a little after Lethe was done speaking, the giant screen started to flick on, static occupying the screen for a few seconds untill finally a face was seen on it, it was the face of Sindel. The girl was grinning and spoke out.

" Well well, The little girl found her way back in here! I thought cherries were easily squished! Well I won't have this either way, you and I have a score to settles and I have the perrrrfect idea to do this! So you want to see your ' friend ' back? Poor little Cherry misses her? Want to hug her? Hahaha.. Laughable.. Oh I'll enjoy watching this.. "

Suddenly the screen went black and the lights went back on, everything turned back to normal.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am

Lethe blinked at Sindel's image appearing on the titantron, growling as she was about to say something back, but before she could she had already vanished, growling at all the insults she made towards her name, clenching her fingerless gloved fists tightly. "That stupid..." She growled under her breath, but then she started to look around the ring, wary for traps Sindel might have for her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:05 am

After a few more seconds the lights went completely out, everything going dark and the crowd starting to panic after a while. Nothing was seen untill two red eyes were suddenly seen in the ring, directly facing Lethe. The lights slowly went back on and identified the person of who the red eyes were. There she stood, Cerbera, dressed in a black sports bra with a black jacket over it, white wings on the back of it, black silken fingerless gloves, black short baggy pants, black knee stockings and tight combat boots.

Cerbera calmly stared straight to Lethe, her arms crossed against her small chest and her dark blue pigtails on either side of her back.

" ..... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 am

As soon as the lights went out, Lethe quickly looked around, ready to defend herself, until she saw two red eyes in front of her. She blinked at them, and was taken aback a little when she saw the red eyes belonged to Cerbera. She stared at her, seeing her new attire, frowning a little, sighing softly, as she knew she was about to fight, cracking her knuckles slowly.

"You let her wrap you back around her finger, didn't you?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 am

Cerbera tilted her head slowly to the side, staring straight at Lethe before muttering out.

" ..Objectives have been aquired, resuming completion... Crush Lethe to complete. "

Cerbera got into a straight stance, bringing one hand out infront of her and curled it into a fist. Her other hand staying near her side, keeping a serious glare.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:18 am

"Hmph... crush me? Not gonna happen." She said before moving into her hand to hand state, ready to stomp her flat. Friend, foe, or even if it was against a secret crush. In the ring, she would beat them down all the same. "Hope you're ready to hurt, Cerbera. I'm knocking some sense into you one way or another."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 am

Cerbera didn't wait for any bell to ring, suddenly taking a step forward before running out straight towards Lethe, when she was close she'd spin her body towards Lethe's side, her body almost perfectly following the spin, her pig tails also moving in a perfect circle. The Moment Cerbera was in attacking range of Lethe she'll extend her arm and tried to sweep her forearm straight towards Lethe's head as if it was a spinning clothesline.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 am

Lethe blinked at her friend's style, seeing her spinning around, then saw the arm coming at her and tried to duck down low before darting in to try and tackle her at the gut and mount her, trying early to mount her and get some hard punches in.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:30 am

Cerbera noticed her miss but sweeped her arm further and faster, seeing Lethe trying to tackle her, she'd use the power she had stored in her spin to jump off both feet, going along with the spin and noticing Lethe laying underneath her since the girl missed the tackle, not showing any sign of succes, coming down from her mid-air spin and tried to slam her knee hard into Lethe's lower back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next