Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) - Page 4 Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 am

Lethe then threw the earpiece aside , out of the ring and let go of the camel clutch, standing up slowly, still keeping her guard up in case Cerbera would still try to attack.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) - Page 4 Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:01 am

Cerbera slowly started to stand up when she was released, a little unbalanced at first before staring straight at Lethe with her now dark blue eyes. She did not make any move to attack but she was in a half offensive stance.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:04 am

Lethe slowly started to drop her stance when she saw Cerbera not fully into it. "Cerbera... it's ok... you don't have to fight me if you don't want to." She said, her fierce gaze softening for her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 am

Cerbera started to circle Lethe, bringing one hand to her forehead, gently stroking it, she stumbled for a bit, removing her hand from her forehead that also covered her eyes, which went red again, suddenly she charged straight forward towards Lethe, swinging her body to the side and send her legs straight towards Lethe's stomach.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:43 am

Lethe started to drop her guard when she though it was over, slowly approaching her, then blinked when she suddenly snapped up and ran towards her, taking the kick hard to the stomach with a loud gasp and fell to her back, her body shivering in pain from the heavy blow.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 am

Cerbera quickly straddles Lethe's stomach, only hurting her if she would breath, her hands would find Lethe's wrists to pin them above her head, staring straight down into lethe's eyes with her red eyes.

" ... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 am

Lethe couldn't move after taking that blow, blinking when Cerbera pins her wrists down and looks into her red eyes, panting softly as they locked eyes, wondering what she was planning to do to her now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 am

Cerbera tilted her head to the side after a while, pushing down upon Lethe and lowering her head untill their foreheads and noses almost touching, parting her lips to whisper out faintly to her.

" ...Lethe.. Where were you when I needed help.. You abandoned me, like the rest. "

Cerbera started to calmly work on Lethe's mind, at the same time she was starting to recover herself from Lethe's previous assaults.

" Where were you when I was in pain..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Lethe blinked up at her, struggling against her. "Ngh... I didn't have a choice... it was either go on vacation or get fired." She replied.

"I don't abandon my friends. Now come on, Cerbera, snap out of it, you don't have to do this anymore."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Cerbera kept very close to Lethe, grinning down at her.

" ..Do you honestly believe I am being controlled? Now.. Back to my questions.. You left me whether you deny it or not.. I didn't leave.. You did. You let Sindel get back at me.. YOU! "

Cerbera growled down at Lethe, keeping her roughly pinned down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next