Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lies and Slander (For Patrick)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lies and Slander (For Patrick) Empty Lies and Slander (For Patrick)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Mai Lee was slightly furious at the moment as she sat in an empty room somewhere in the backstage. Despite having recently entered the company, it seemed that some of the women here were already taking jabs at her. One person in particular was the veteran Tasha Veith. In a recent interview, Mai Lee's name came up in an unsavory fashion that Mai Lee took as an direct attack on her, despite Tasha naming others. "That stupid old hag!" Mai Lee shouted out as she jumped to her feet and back kicked the chair she was sitting on out of frustration. "Who does that Tasha think she is!? That dumb bitch should quit before her wrinkles get any worse!" she shouted continuing to vent her frustrations as she didn't notice that the door to the room wasn't closed and her voice could be heard in the hallways quite easily with how loud she was yelling.

Back to top Go down

Lies and Slander (For Patrick) Empty Re: Lies and Slander (For Patrick)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 am

Tasha was taking a stroll through the corridors, breathing out a soft, pleasant sigh as she made her return to AFW. She rolled her head, cracking her neck a couple of times as she took in the familiar sights, having a small smile as she refamiliarized herself with the layout of the arena.

"Who does that Tasha think she is?!"

"Hm?" She turns her head towards an open door, hearing an unfamiliar voice cursing her name. Naturally curious, she steps towards the doorway, and remains quiet, crossing her arms and leaning against the side of the doorway.

"That dumb bitch should quit before her wrinkles get any worse!"

Tasha's face hardened as the woman assumedly takes a shot at her age. "Oh, I pray you weren't talking about me, hun."" She comments, stepping into the room, looking a little ticked to say the least.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 am

Mai Lee would be broken out of her rant trance when someone entered the room and to her surprise and hidden glee it was the target of her frustration, "Well the old bitch herself has come to grace me with her presence!" she said as she turned to Tasha. Throwing an accusing finger at the older woman, Mai Lee would continue with her frustration outlet. "I heard you talking shit about me earlier. What? Are you jealous that someone younger than you is about to steal your overrated glory!?" she shouted, not backing down from the far more experienced veteran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Tasha stands in front of her as Mai Lee continues to insult her, frowning as she continues to attack her age. "Hmph." As the woman continued to insult her, she took the time to get a better look at her. She had to admit, her attire was pretty sexy, but those breasts.. they looked like a couple of peach-colored balloons. They couldn't be real. "I hardly consider saying somebody needs an attitude adjustment as 'talking shit about them'. And your attitude towards me is only proving me right." She replied. As she talked, she clenched a fist tightly, feeling it shaking as she tried to remain civil with this woman.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 am

Mai Lee didn't like the way that the tone that Tasha was speaking to her, to her it sounded like the tone someone used to talk down on. Although it wasn't to say that Tasha didn't deserve the right to use that tone, but Mai Lee wouldn't know any better and continued to press her verbal attack. "Same shit, different words! Don't try to avoid that fact you old hag, or are you afraid of me kicking your ass!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Tasha narrows her eyes as the woman insulted her age again. She was normally calm for the most part, but her age had become something she was a touch sensitive about. She closed her eyes, and took a slow breath, trying her best to avoid rash actions right now.

"One more crack on my age, and I shall lock you in a special submission I've been working on. You will NOT be able to escape from it, and it will be painful and humiliating. Do NOT push me." She warns. "Or maybe I can just forego all the wrestling and teach you a lesson with my whip instead." She stated, making a small notation towards the bull whip coiled up and hanging off her hip.

"Have you ever had leather strike your flesh before?" She asked, looking over her body. Not a single scar on her. "I think I can safely assume not, considering how flawless your skin is. And yes, that was a compliment towards you. You unquestionably have a wonderful body, but your attitude makes you absolutely repulsive." She comments.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Mai Lee smiled when she saw the beautiful face of Tasha trying to contain her anger, whether or not this was a good thing it was certain that Mai Lee was getting into the veteran's head.

Scoffing at Tasha's threat, Mai Lee continued her verbal attack while the certain chance that she might be over her head didn't occur to her. "Crack huh? I bet that's the sound your hips make everyday you wake up!" Mai Lee countered as she pointed accusingly at Tasha's hips while also drawing attention to her whip. Although the threat of being whip was threatening and the thought of having her perfect skin ruined forever, Mai Lee wasn't going to back down after all that she said. "Why don't you lose that whip and fight me like a real woman? Or are you too old to play with the young girls, hag?" Mai Lee continued, emphasizing on her last word as she prepared herself for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Tasha sighs softly as Mai continues to make cracks about her. In response, she started to crack her knuckles. "I don't think I would've liked to disgrace my whip with your blood anyways." She said before darting at her, and tried to plant one hand on her forehead, and shove her back so she slammed the back of her head against the lockers. "Hah!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:15 am

Mai Lee was taken by surprise as the veteran came at her, closing the gap between them quite fast as she went back first into the lockers with a loud bang. "AH!" she let out as her head was smashed against the metal, moving her hands up to grab her head. Although stunned, Mai Lee would not stay like that for long as she would then move her hands to grab Tasha's hair and try to reverse their positions by spinning around and give Tasha a taste of her own medicine by slamming her into the locker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Tasha's face steeled as she started to fight, glaring at Mai Lee as she slammed the back of her head against the lockers. She was about to follow up with the blow, but Mai Lee recovered quicker from the blow than she anticipated, and got her purple hair snagged.

"Rngh!" She growls, trying to pull away, but Mai Lee switches positions on her, and Tasha gets to experience what she just put Mai Lee through. "Aggh!!" Tasha shouted as the back of her head was slammed against the locker. She glared at her, and tried to backhand Mai Lee hard to knock her away, and maybe knock her down a peg as well.

"You are severely trying my patience, Mai Lee."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next