» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(Annabell vs Brian)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 am

Annabell was moaning loudly, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shut tight as she held on for dear life, feeling herself on the verge as well, trying hard to keep up her pace.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(Annabell vs Brian)

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:16 am

"Ohhhh YAAAA!!!!" Brian yelled as the next thing he knew he was blowing his load into Annabell as she rode him hard and fast. Even though he had now lost he still continued wanting to please Annabell before they stopped, to get her to climax and see how close he had been to winning.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:17 am

"HAAAHHNNN!!!" Annabell cried out immediately afterwards. After he cried out, she knew she didn't need to hold back any longer, him cumming inside her doing it for her, cumming hard on his member and slowly down, panting heavily and gasping for air.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:29 am

Brian gasping for air as well, stopped thrusting when he knew she had climaxed as well. "So much.....for not caring......if you won or.....lost" Brian smiled up at her "But....I guess......you won....Hope you enjoyed it......as much as...I did"

Brian just wanted to lay there for a while recounting what just transpired.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 am

Annabell looked down at him, chuckling softly. "You... made it... into a... competition." She said breathlessly, slowly pulling out from him and flopped onto her rear. "But yeah... that... that was great.."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 am

"Sorry about...that" Brian smiled again. "You got....alot of control.....and stamina.....and I didn't event...have a match.....before like you did"

Brian starting to regain his composure still laying there said "Maybe sometime we should have a wrestling match, if of course that interests you."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 am

"Wr...wrestling? .... I.. I don't really know how I would fare at that." She said, scratching her head as she caught her breath.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 am

"Oh I see you like the hentai matches more then, ok I guess I picked right then. No worries then. But as awsome as that was I still need to take a shower so I think I will do that. oh and thanks for the match" Brian then began to stand and winked at Annabell

(Annabell wins by forced orgasm)

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6