by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hot Times and a Cold Shower

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hot Times and a Cold Shower Empty Hot Times and a Cold Shower

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

From here.

It was a cool night in Tokyo, but Odessa did not mind the diving temperatures in the slightest. It felt good to have cold air caress her skin following the couple of hours that she and Karina had spent tussling and dueling inside of that hot sauna, sweating all the while and losing liquid from their bodies at a rate that was almost dangerous. On the taxi ride over to the five-star hotel where they would spend the remainder of the night, Odessa kept the window open and thirstily drank the bottle of water that she had been handed upon leaving the sauna.

The referee had been kind enough to make the arrangements which the two exhausted wrestlers required for the evening. Odessa had given her the name of the hotel, as well as a few...special instructions, and the official had done the rest. Odessa made a mental note to recommend her for a raise to AFW management at the next opportune moment she had.

When the tired fighters staggered into their hotel room, everything was prepared. It was immaculately clean, and the bed was made with the finest, softest looking sheets and pillows. All of Tokyo, glimmering in the night, was spread out beyond the large, floor-to-ceiling windows. The bathroom, off to the left, had a shower plenty big enough to accomodate two grown women. A small, nondescript package was placed at the foot of the bed—Odessa was glad her special instructions had been taken note of.

"I hope it's all to your liking, Karina, dear," Odessa would say, as she would shrug off her jacket, along with the other clothes she had hastily thrown on on her way out of the AFW complex, so that she was once again standing naked in front of Karina. Still sticky with sweat and other things, Odessa was very much looking forward to a cold shower. "Shall we adjourn to the bathroom, then?" she would ask, holding out a hand for Karina to grasp.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hot Times and a Cold Shower Empty Re: Hot Times and a Cold Shower

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:59 am

With the day coming to an end, Karina was left with only one option after a very, very thorough match she had lost. Still, she was satisfied with the match since it was one that really pushed her beyond her limits. Other than the match, she also met a new rival that had invited her to the hotel that was paid for by the AFW, truly an offer she just couldn't refuse. She was a little embarrassed because of her clothes being clingy, not having taken the chance to take a shower within the AFW facility itself and instead went to the hotel just like that. Fortunately the ride towards it was pretty quick and it was hardly noticeable thanks to her jacket being tightly closed, heading up to their room with Odessa and would take a brief look around to inspect the room. It was certainly luxurious to say the least, everything looking so good and comfy, she could just roll all over the bed once she had a decent shower!

Karina removed her sticky clothing, knowing that it was only making her feel more comfortable, not to mention watching Odessa go naked right in front of her! Her eyes quietly wandered all over Odessa's body at first, taking it every little detail even though she had become quite familiar with that body, her attention drawn back to Odessa's face when the woman spoke and would nod. " Yeah, could use some cold water. " She would reply, her hand coming up to take Odessa's inviting one, deciding to just let the dark skinned beauty lead the way towards the bathroom and see how things would go from there, certainly curious how this night was going to unfold after such a match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:36 am

Odessa would let her eyes wander over Karina's body, too, enjoying the view as she got a chance to scan every inch of lovely pale flesh without any sweat or water in her eyes. She smiled and, when Karina took her hand, she would grasp it tightly and then gently lead Karina into the bathroom. The room was big, with tiles of white and gold all over the floor. The shower was big enough to accomodate both of them easily, and would even be large enough for some frisky business, if the two of them found themselves a little more energized than they had been for the last hour or so.

"We could take a bath, but I think a shower would be much more refreshing and invigorating. Though, at this point, we might want to go straight from the shower to the bed for a nap, yes?" Odessa would say, as she and Karina walked into the bathroom. There was already soap in the shower, and luxurious Egyptian cotton towels hanging on the rack just outside of it.

"So, is there anything else I'm forgetting before we jump in?" Odessa would ask. "Forgive me, I'm still a little...dizzy after our match. I could definitely use that nap. How are you feeling, Karina, dear?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Karina was almost taken back from the amount of detail provided by this luxurious suite, which was adorned by rich quality, with a rather ancient style of decoration that would literally be described as eye candy. She looked around at first, but then her attention came back to Odessa when the woman spoke to her, taking a brief glimpse to the bath tub before her mark was set on the shower, and simply shrugged as a response. To her, anything was welcome as long as it was cool, refreshing water that could rinse her body and purify it to it's former state.

" I think it sounds like the plan we need. " She responded, knowing full well that the match had taken it's toll on both fighters, even when they had ended it long ago. That nap did sound nice after a good shower, but that was usually the case after a long day of work. With her eyes set on that shower again, she would gently push Odessa to towards it. " Then I'll just let you get it all done for me, Des. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Karina seemed to like Odessa's proposed course of action, and also seemed very eager to get into the shower. The cool water on their skin would feel positively divine. After that, then, they could nap together in the big, plush bed.

And then after that...well, Karina had made a little challenge right before they left the sauna, and Odessa would be more than happy to oblige her and take her on again once they were rested and recuperated after that grueling fight.

Karina pushed her towards the shower, and Odessa would move her feet, closing the distance to the big shower stall and getting in, gently guiding Karina inside, as well. Once they were both in, Odessa would close the door. There was enough space to move around, but not quite so much that they could separate. They would have to stay close to each other. Just the way Odessa liked it. With soap already sitting on the small dish embedded into the wall, Odessa would grab the handle and pull, turning on the faucet and unleashing a spray of cool water down upon them.

"Aaaaah..." the ebony beauty sighed loudly, as she would open her mouth to catch some of the water coming down to drink. While her hands would run up her body, cupping against her skin to pool the cool water before letting it run down her skin in greater volume.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Karina would step into the stall, needing that cold water upon her skin quite bad after everything that had happened. Odessa was being surprisingly gentle, waiting for the water to come down to start cooling off her body. It was hard for Karina to concentrate though since her body was pressed right up against Odessa's whenever she tried to turn around, resting back against the cold wall for support and releasing a gentle sigh when the water was starting to shower her body. Fortunately it was big enough to rain down on both their bodies, using her hands to help get the water all over her body and reach every spot while her eyes would shut contently.

She brought her hands up to start working over her hair next, that wild styled bangs fell into loose dark blue strands of hair, soaked with the water now as it came to rest upon her skin, reaching down as far as her lower back! Since she usually had it styled in those bangs and into a knot, people never knew her true hair length. Her eyes opened briefly so she could reach for a sponge and soap, watching the woman actually drink the water, a little curious if it was actually drinkable though she wasn't that thirsty yet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:27 am

Odessa noticed Karina looking at her, and would smile and giggle anxiously a little as she would turn away from the water and let the stream hit her back. "I'm sorry. That's a bad habit of mine that I picked up as a little girl. I'm just so thirsty after our match...it's ironic, isn't it, that a room full of steam could leave one so dehydrated?"

She let her silly question hang in the air amidst the cool droplets of water that were coming down on top of them. She would run her hands over her body a little more, idly, as she would watch Karina letting her hair down. The Beast's hair was beautiful however it was styled, but Odessa couldn't help but grin when she saw it fall down to the ivory beauty's lower back, just about as long as her own white locks. It was a gorgeous look for Karina, and it drew Odessa to her. As the blue-haired woman reached for a sponge and soak, Odessa would reach out to swat the other's hand away.

"Please," she would say, grabbing the sponge and soap herself and moving closer to Karina, "allow me." She would bring the soap up and begin to spread it over Karina's chest, then bring the sponge up to begin to gently spread the soap across the Beast's body. Odessa would keep herself close, but not so close that the water could not still hit them both. Their nipples would brush together lightly as Odessa cleaned Karina.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:59 am

Just when that sponge was about to roam over her own body, it was stolen from her. She looked up at the woman, confused at first though soon Odessa was the one that would clean her body with the sponge, rewarding her with a low, gentle groan. This was something new for Karina, who did not have a shower with another woman like this before, but to actually be cleaned by someone really caused that blush, which had faded when sheh ad gotten used to the water and Odessa's presence, to re-ignite.

Her hands would rest back against the cold wall, her eyes falling shut to simply relax, lips parting briefly so she could breathe easier. She would allow Odessa to clean her for now, deciding that she might as well take this as a sort of reward for all her hard work in the AFW so far, plus Odessa was quite the looker.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Odessa took to the task of cleaning Karina with glee, and the blue-haired wrestler didn't seem to mind being the subject of all that intimate attention. Odessa did notice the blush on her companion's face, but the soft noises Karina made seemed to suggest that she was enjoying herself very much. If she hadn't been, she could have easily stopped Odessa. But the ebony beauty knew she had the go-ahead.

"Mmm..." she purred, as she would do her work very slowly, letting the suds cover Karina's chest, bubbling over, spilling down the sides of the magnificent orbs and falling over her belly and then down her legs to the floor. Odessa would then let up with the sponge for a few seconds, cupping a hand around Karina's breast to let water pool inside of it to wash the soapy bubbles away. She would repeat this two more times. Then, she would move around to stand behind Karina, spreading the soap all over the other woman's back, then using the sponge to spread it from her shoulders to her fine ass, which Odessa made sure to pay extra attention to.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 am

The Mixture of the wet texture of the warm water and the softness of the sponge that Odessa wielded added a rather comfortable sigh from the Beast, who would press her hands against the cold tiled wall and allowed Odessa free access to every part of her body. The soap smelled pretty nice, allowing Karina to fully enjoy the shower with this beautiful woman. Not that she was going to admit that though. She tilted her head up to direct her face up to the shower head, bringing both hands up to clean her face and hair while the woman would go behind her back to continue to wash her.

She was briefly startled with the way Odessa was taking such thorough care of her ass, though relaxed a few seconds afterwards and released a gentle groan in response to it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down