by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) Empty Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Haruko walked into the gym with a duffel bag in hand. She dropped it at her feet, looking around the gym, blinking at the size of it. It was a lot bigger than the place she used to wrestle at, that was for sure. She could also hear the roar of the crowd from all the way back here as certain matches progressed. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and unzipped her bag. She then started to look for an empty locker. Once she found one, she opened it up and started to place the items that were in the duffel bag into the locker. She was wondering when her first match would be, but was also afraid of who she might be up against. She just hoped it was against somebody her size at least.

Last edited by 145 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 am

"I'll wait for you here," Aida Masato bid from the entrance.

"You sure you don't want to peek?" was Shizuku Yatori's joking suggestion.

"Yatori-senpai!" blushed Amami Haruka.

"N-no! Absolutely not!" the similarly tomato-red Masato refused.

Behind him, Damian Ragia, Yatori's manager, remained impassive as a stone wall.

"If you ever change your mind," Yatori chirped as she propelled Haruka into the gym. "It'll be all right, Haru-chan," the older girl assured her nervous kohai once the door closed. "Just remember what I taught you."

"Yes, senpai..."

They saw a blonde girl filling up an empty locker. "I think she's your dance partner for the night," Yatori commented. "You can take her, Haru-chan." To the new girl: "Yo!"

"Hello," Haruka greeted alongside her senpai. "You are?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Haruko heard a few girls talking amongst each other, her ears perking up at the noise, then turned to see another girl greet her. She heard the term 'Haru-chan', thinking they were talking about her for a second, then realized that couldn't possibly be the case as she hadn't introduced herself here to a single soul yet. She blinked at her, then tried to offer a friendly smile.

"I'm Haruko Hitamura... and err.... you are?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Yatori laughed in delight at Haruko's name. "Wow! Haru-chan, you have an almost-twin!" she told Haruka. "Shizuku Yatori," Yatori introduced herself.

"A-Amami Haruka," Haruka sheepishly said. "Pleased to meet you!"

"Are you going to be Haruka's opponent for the night?" Yatori asked.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Haruko blinked in surprise and couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Ha-ru-KA? Wow, that's really really close.. I've never met anyome with a name similar to mine. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss Haruka. Umm... opponent? I.. I'm not so sure I'm ready yet... what about a small spar?" She asked her. What was odd was this girl seemed more nervous than she was. She wondered why.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 06, 2008 3:46 am

Yatori grinned at Haruka. "Uh, Haru-chan? I think Masato-kun messed up. I don't think you have a match for tonight."

"Reh?" Haruka moaned. "And I brought all my gear and psyched myself up, too..."

"Well," Yatori suggested, "Since you are pumped up and ready to go, and since Haruko-chan here is willing, why don't you take up her offer to spar?"

Haruka shot her senpai a startled glance. "Reh?"

"One of the smaller rings in the back should be vacant. No one there but us. I can ref. I'll be the soul of fairness," Yatori promised Haruko.

"Uh... if you think it's okay, senpai," Haruka hesitantly acceded. She glanced at Haruko out of curiosity.

"Is a standard match fine with you?" Yatori asked Haruko. "Or can I interest you in, say, a chocolate pool handicap match in the nude against both me and Haru-chan?" she joked.

"Senpai!" the tomato-red Haruka exclaimed in embarassment.

"Kidding... Well?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 3:51 am

Haruko thought it over, but her face flushed just about as red as Haruka's face when Yatori offered that kind of match.

"That... I don't..." She stopped however, breathing a sigh of relied when she heard that the woman was merely joking. She then looked back to Haruka. "Well.. I'm really.. really new to wrestling... but all right... maybe I can learn a pointer or two from you or something."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 06, 2008 4:04 am

Haruka waved her hands in embarassed protest. "Well, I'm pretty new to wrestling, too!" she admitted. "So we'd both be learning from each other."

"Okay, then," Yatori concluded. "I'll leave you girls to dress up while I tell Masato-kun the good news. I'll have Damian-kun grab you a spare ring."

"Arigato, senpai," Haruka bid the older girl. "Excuse me," she told Haruko, and scurried off to find the nearest empty changing stall. A quick check using Ragia-san's pointers determined that there weren't any hidden cameras. Haruka still hurried.

Now in her pink bikini and jacket, she went back to the locker room to check on Haruko.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 am

Haruko ran off to a private spot at the same time Haruka did, coming back out in a basic black two piece bikini. Haruko smiled sheepishly at Haruka, nodding to her. "All right... well... lead me to the ring then..." She said to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 06, 2008 4:38 am

Haruka blushed at Haruko's genuine trust in her. "Okay..."

Yatori was waiting at the entrace. "Damian-kun did it again," she declared with a grin. "Follow me, ladies."

The ring was empty as promised. Even Masata and Damian were nowhere in sight.

"Very nice of the boys," Yatori approved as she led Haruka and Haruko into the ring. "Well, you know the rules. Three count pin or submission to win. I do a ten count if you're outside the ring. I want a good, clean fight. Ready, girls?"

"Haii," Haruka responded brightly. She held up her hands in a grappling position. "Let's do our best, Haruko-chan," she offered her blond sparring partner.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next