Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

DizzyKnight, Kelsea, KillerV, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, MĂȘow, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, Underdog21, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Kyo Akamatsu vs Rebecca Tomoko

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Rebecca Tomoko

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:09 am

Kyo made no effort to resist as Rebecca rolled him back into the ring, arms limply spreading out as he tumbled over onto his back. He could only give a low groan as he wound up back in the ring. His world, at the moment, was a searing mass of pain, one that rendered the rest of the outside world into an incoherent mass of sound.

The crowd watched on, tension causing their shouts to become more frantic, knowing that Kyo was done for if he couldn't recover in time.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 am

Rebecca stepped in to the ring after throwing Kyo back in, thinking of just how to end this. Dropping him on his head with the Gran Rey Cero at this point would probably seem like over-kill, but she doubted that he'd stand up long enough to be bounced off the ropes for either a pounce or running big boot. That left one option.

Grabbing Kyo by the arm, she tried to hoist him up onto her shoulders, looking to get him set up in a torture rack if possible.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Past the constant, throbbing pain in his back, and the rawness in his throat from where he had hit the ropes, Kyo became dimly aware of two things. First, some of his fans were chanting for him to get back up, clapping and stomping in the distant background. And secondly, he was being dragged up by his arm.

Opening his eyes, he saw the tall, dark-skinned form of Rebecca in front of him, her muscular form seeming all the more towering and impressive up this close. Willing himself to move, he lurched his body forwards, throwing all of his strength into a punch with his free arm into Rebecca's midsection. His back screamed with pain as he moved, but he closed his eyes and shut it out, forcing himself to keep fighting.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Rebecca looked up at the crowd, egging on her opponent and shaking her head slightly. She could see why they'd support someone like Kyo, but they had to know it was over by now, and all the stomping and cheering wasn't going to change a thing.

But what it had done was given Kyo the distraction, she didn't see him lunging forward with his fist primed until it was too late. His punch stunned the amazon, giving the Samurai a few vital seconds to get out of her grasp and turn the situation around.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Kyo's punch hit home: as tight as the amazon's abs were, the surprise of the attack still did the trick, stunning Rebecca and giving Kyo some breathing space. And it was breathing space he needed: stumbling onto his knees, Kyo shook his head, wincing as his back protested from that last move. It was going to do a lot more protesting before this match was over, Kyo knew.

With Rebecca right in front of him, there was nothing else for it. Digging his heels into the mat, Kyo sprang forwards, slamming his shoulder into Rebecca's midsection and wrapping his arms around her powerful waist, aiming to use the suddenness and force of his momentum to ram Rebecca, back-first, into the nearby corner post.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Rebecca grunted as Kyo's surprise comeback speared her into a corner with a pained grunt, the turnbuckle pads at a really uncomfortable height as they pressed up against her back, slowing the time between getting hit and trying to reach down to pull Kyo off her.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Feeling the shock of impact run across Rebecca's taut midsection, Kyo released her, standing upright, and wincing as the pain in his back flared up. Ignoring it, he followed up on his attack, aiming a hard knee to Rebecca's midsection. If this caused her to double over, then Kyo would grab at her silver-haired head, tucking it under his midsection before jumping up, pressing his boots against the pads to spring off and ram Rebecca, face-first, into the mat.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Rebecca glared at Kyo as he pulled back, her sculpted abs stinging from the last attack. It was embarrassing being caught like this, she had the match won, took her eyes off the ball for a brief moment then ended up in this predicament, in the corner with Kyo looking to continue his assault but this time she was ready. Grabbing the knee aimed straight at her and using it to spin and pull him into the corner: hopefully leaving the Samurai trapped with an angry amazon with no room to escape.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am

Moving with a speed that belied her size, Rebecca caught Kyo's outstretched knee before it could even strike. Stunned, Kyo tried to lash out with his free leg, but Rebecca moved to fast, spinning him around and slamming him, back-fist, against the corner post. Wincing as the impact battered his already sore back, he closed one eye and lashed out, sending a closed fist swinging in a right hook at Rebecca's fast, hoping to give himself some breathing space.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 pm

"Ugh!" Rebecca let out as Kyo's fist shot out and smashed into her face, the amazon recoiling back for a brief moment before she ducked low and tried to ram her shoulder into the Samurai's strong core. Looking to take the fight right out of him.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top