» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

+56
ThunderinSilence
LtLukas
Jizelle
IndigoDragon
valen311
daemongirl
LunarOcean
NightRaven
ThunderFox
jakeb1993
Teenwrestler
HighFly
acuyra
Jilly
XSirenX
killcarrion
hamish1024
FlameofHope
beangraff
TheWamts
Cpkeyes
Deus001
TekRobo
Cy_Man
Tailslover13
Lamia
kamina_tamotsu
CenaFan1991
KillerV
Vivian
Admin
dragonswill
Tatyina
WrestlerAngel
wrestleryu
Viralsurge_24
MrsIffy
Kelsea
Lobo
Dice007
Titanosaurus
Remember2Smile917
anegge
Hawthorne22
Cirno
LunarWolf
mnpinner
TiefBlau
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Harrier
Old_Man_Tai
Alexandra
zxn666
Kitten
Jizzelle
60 posters

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 am

I was bitching, however I was not bitching to anybody but myself. So it was more of an implied "quit your bitching that we think your probally doing"

Now, as to not derail the topic, more confessions.

I think Chris Brown is a little bitch who got off way to easy for beating his girlfriend. The fact that he thinks winning a grammy means hes been forgiven is retarted. He won because his record company paid the grammy people a bunch of money. Thats all.

I dont know what a Straw Man Arguement is.

I dont know philosphy and have to just assume that Bluemouse is right and I am wrong in the issue at hand.

I still believe that backrounds shouldnt have that much effect. Especially since characters here are supposed to develop and not just stay excatly the same as their backround.

I am a hypocrite.

I also dont actually like Pie, as Ive never had Pie.

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 am

The AFW Discussion board is full of some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Bar none. You are all utter morons when you post in this half of the site. I cannot possibly believe you think any of the random nonsense you post at this end of the board has any value. Naturally, I don't have particularly nice opinions about those of you who ONLY post here.

Anybody who introduces themselves in Discussion naturally has no idea what morons you all become at this end of the board and you are doing them a disservice. Welcoming service my ass. More like a feeding frenzy for nitwits who don't get out much to pitch and yaulp at newcomers.

I started lurking here for the lesbian sex but now I'm kinda bored of sex.

I don't believe anyone on the internet is a woman but Bluemouse is so divorced from conventional logic and reason and is so emotionally inconstant that there is absolutely no way BM could be anything but a girl.

Last edited by 241 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 am

Wooooo, calm down Hawthorne! This is all for fun you know.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:37 am

Who said I wasn't smiling?

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizzelle Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 am

[quote="Hawthorne22":nbv6xbmb]Naturally, I don't have particularly nice opinions about those of you who ONLY post here.
SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Bentley.jpg?w=604
I love you, too.
Jizzelle
Jizzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am

Never said you weren't smiling, only that what you said isn't too much fun. We need more insecurity, stat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am

As a bit of followup to Hawthorne here...I hate how fast most threads in Discussion get derailed. At this point, I've accepted it and given up on any thread I make staying on topic for more than three posts, but it still bothers me.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 am

even more confessions:

Discussion does get derailed really fast, but thats the issue that all forums have. Besides, the real issue is that somebody who starts to derail it ends up getting responses. If you ignore it, there is a chance it will go away.

I think there is nothing wrong with people who only use discussion, at least they are being active, unlike the hundreds of members with 0 posts that Egge recently banned.

I confess that I think Hawthorne was being really mean for no good reason and that he has no right to think of himself as being better then anyone else on the board.

Last edited by 143 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 am

Tai, you've gone from making confessions to giving opinions to just making statements. YOU'RE derailing this thread! THE PROBLEM IS TAI!

Also, if anyone has the social fortitude to weather my brash unpleasantness (which I assure you just doesn't come off well in text form, though confrontational and opinionated I am nonetheless), their next big challenge will be learning to speak Hawt. I have learned through many months of hard training and therapy, and now we have a great relationship. Now he hurls abuse at me and it's like music to my ears. I barely even cry anymore.

Hawt's not being mean, you just don't understand him. No one does. In support of another of Hawt's points, as an AFW floozy I have dumped Anegge and moved on to Hawt. He just wasn't exciting me anymore. That's a confession, right?

Anyway, back on track, here goes:

-Sometimes after talking to some of you about your self defeating, depressive tendencies, I'm genuinely upset for hours afterward and wish I could fix it. I try not to be though.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 am

Your right. I apologise for derailing the thread.

To make amends. Ill make some actual confessions this time.

-I get jealous when I hear about other rpers here complaining about how backed up their match cards are, when I have to basically convince someone into matching with me.

-Ive done heroin, acid, and snorted coke before I was 16.

- I hate Adam Lambert. Guy thinks that just because he admitted he is gay that he should be the lead singer of Queen. Its brave that he came out but he cant sing worth shit.

Back to top Go down

SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t) - Page 3 Empty Re: SHIT THAT LITERALLY EVERYBODY DOES Thread t('-'t)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next