Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kairi Kamiya vs Asuka Seika-2/3 fall Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kairi Kamiya vs Asuka Seika-2/3 fall Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Kairi Kamiya vs Asuka Seika-2/3 fall Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Kairi blinked as she looked at the boy, who looked surprised and nervous as he stepped back.

She smiled as she got to her feet, crossing her arms as she looked at him.

"Oh I see......so your a virgin? This is your first time eh?"

She walked foward slowly, placing her hands on her hips, swaying them a bit as she got closer.

"Well in that case, Ill go soft on you for now...after all, your first time is supposed to be enjoyable...Ohhh...this is gonna be so much fun!"

Back to top Go down

Kairi Kamiya vs Asuka Seika-2/3 fall Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Kairi Kamiya vs Asuka Seika-2/3 fall Hentai Match

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 pm

"We--Well...I--how about I--I just surrender. I--I"m not ready yet..." He backed away at her offer. He had been tricked. He never knew what a hentai match was in the first place, and now he was placed in a position like this he didn't know how to react.

As she came closer, her hips swaying bit by bit, he looked away as he continue to retreat. Not knowing that his back was soon about to touch the ropes, and the moment it did, he quickly turned around in surprise, leaving his back open.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Kairi just walked foward sexily, waiting for her moment to strike...and when Asuka turned around in surprise at the ropes, she pounced.

"Gotcha!"

She yelled as she grabbed him from behind, one arm snaking its way around his neck to hold him still, while the other grabbed around his chest.

"Now then....Asuka is it? Why dont you just relax and let me take care of you hmm? I promise, this will be the best loss of your career..."

Kairi whispered in the boys ear before going to kiss his neck, softly licking it while rubbing his chest, her hand going lower and lower so she could start rubbing between his legs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am

Caught off guard by her sudden move, he wasn't able to react or defend himself as she grabbed him from behind. Snaking one arm around his neck to him still.

"I--I-_I don't know...I---" He stuttered as he tried to muster up the courage to stop her. As her hand got lower and lower, he didn't take notice of it, until it reached between his legs, it was than did he let out a scream as he suddenly threw himself back with more force than before, making him fall on top of Kairi again, but this time round landing on his back instead.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

"Ahh!"

Kairi was surprised as the boy threw himself on his back, crying out as they landed, being squashed between the mat and the 16 year olds body, leaving her dazed and groaning as she lay under him.

"Ohhhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 am

Asuka, immediately rolled off her for a second so to perform his next move. He didn't know if what he had in mind was actually a hentai move, but he was going to try it. He quickly grabbed Kairi by her hair and lifted her up where he would than squat down and stretched his legs as far as possible, and than placed her on top of his legs, while at the same time, he would hook her arms over his own arms as he tightens it into a fist, and finally he tucks her head underneath his arms for a butterfly lock.

(I can't describe this move or so, so I'll send u the link for where I got this move, the butterfly lock.)

[url:1of060j3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvJh30gVGOE&feature=channel_video_title[/url:1of060j3]

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 am

Kairi groaned as she was lifted onto the younger boys legs, her legs stretched, the girl groaning as she fully trapped in the butterfly lock, crying out in pain as her legs were stretched and pressure was placed on her neck and shoulders.

"Ahhh! Your hurting me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

"Sorry about that." Asuka apolgized. However he wasn't going to let her go, since this was a hentai match and all. He realized that if he didn't want to lose his virginity and all, he would have to fight.

In this butterfly submission, he started performing squats, going up and down none stop, grinding her breasts against his bodyy up and down.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

"Ahhh!!!"

Kairi screamed as he did squats, bending her body down more as her breasts rubbed against him

"Please! No more! Let me go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Immediately Asuka couldn't help but wonder if he was doing something wrong and quickly released his hold over her. He didn't know what to do in this hentai match, but he thought that perhaps it would be best if he held back on the attack for a while.

Letting her go, he simply gave her a light push forward. Nothing serious, just enough to make her fall on her legs.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next