Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amaya the Gothic Maiko

Go down

Amaya the Gothic Maiko Empty Amaya the Gothic Maiko

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 am

Last Name: Morimura(Village in the Woods) First Name: Amaya(Rain Night)
Artists Name: Amaya the Goth-Maiko
Sex: female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance music:
former: Psyborg Corp. - Technocracy

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
*Amaya is not a very good wrestler, but training as a maiko(geisha in training) has greatly heightened her endurance and grace in once. She has particularly strong feet and legs for walking over years in Geta shoes and has concentrated her training on kicking and body submissions.

Style: Kicker. Submission wrestler.
Type: Defensive

Preferred Attacks:
Kicks and submissions

Preferred Matches:
none particular preferred, nothing hardcore  

Endurance: ***
Strength:***
Speed:***
Defense: **
Technique: **

Favored moves:
Figure four leglock, Kicks, especially roundhouse kick(looks flashy), Olympic slam

Finishing moves:
"The Dancing Girl", standard Finisher: Running Legdrop.
"Morimura Roller", submission finisher: Lotus lock, opponent is slowly turned from left to right.

H:
"Maiko Tears": Cradle

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: Amaya likes to dress in Kimonos of all kinds. Repackage from AFW made the former Maiko more modern and put her into the gothic corner, but still let her wear Kimono. She likes to use makeup and is quite good with it as a Maiko. She uses mostly flat Shoes which are a point of great comfort to her and wears only Geta with her ring attire.

Physical Appearance: Amaya is in the best of possible shapes for her. Her trip to the prison has hardened her up a little bit in appearance. She has a permanent tattoo of the entrance of her old Hanamachi (traditional place for Maiko to live in) in the lower back of her neck, with a nonpermanent bio-tattoo of a heavy chain placed over it by her own design.

Personality:
*Amaya could be the dream of every mother to get her son married to. She is kind, loves children, is humble, spares money for the family, is well schooled, plays several musical instruments and can carry out every duty of a given household. Her trip to prison has tainted her believe in the good of all people, but hasn't destroyed it completely.

Past/History:
*Amaya was born to a young Maiko in a Hanamachi in Tokyo and raised by the Okiya(large family consisting of women) of the Hanamachi. Amaya was a cheerful kid and had a lovely childhood between pillows, butterflies and a lot of nice aunts that cuddled and pampered her in every way.
*The girl was schooled as a Geisha the traditional way as she got 6. Amaya was a quick and fanatic learner of the Geisha tradition and regularly made her mother proud with her dutiful appearance and constant good manners.  
(Amaya's mother:)"Being a Geisha is a long way, but Amaya will make it, I'm sure of that."
*Her downfall from the Geisha profession began when she was 17. A male customer put the moves on her, heated arguments went over to a cup of hot tea and a boiled up face of a customer. Amaya was arrested and sentenced to 2 Years in prison for assault with a weapon. Fearing the scandal, her Hanamachi also had to exile her for an undefined amount of time, leaving her a little hope to return someday.
"Two years? What for? For that fat prick trying to rape me?"
*Soft and spoiled Amaya was hardly prepared for prison and spend most of her time in women jail as the bitch of a group of hardened prisoners, pulling her weight by entertaining her *protectors* in any way they wanted from her. At least she learned to put up resistance to an assault(whom she got plenty of), sexual or otherwise.
"Uhm, yeah. Let's just pretend I learned how to, ahm, wrestle with women in prison..."
*After getting released from prison, the AFW seemed to be a good place to earn some money. She knew how to fight, she knew how to please, and she needed a new income as no respectable Maiko House would take her in after serving time in prison.  
"It's just temporary until the heat finally dies down and my home allows me back in!"

Wrestling Attire:
Amaya wears a black Kimono and walks on Geta to a given location. She has a black umbrella spanned over her. Her face is chalk white colored, but once sweat gets a hold on her it's just a matter of time until it comes off and shows her real face. She walks around in the ring with the umbrella before discarding it and the Kimono, leaving her in black wrestling clothes like a trouser with skirt elements and a matching top.
EDIT:
After her match with Luna, Amayas clothing and entrance music have been reworked. She now  wears a black body suit with white frills and white suspenders clipped to the body suit. In bed and appartement matches, she will also wear black high heels.
(Booker being interviewed about the gimmick)"Stupid gimmick? Nah, there is no such thing as a stupid gimmick. Take that one guy from that American promotion who uses a jumping cutter as a finisher. His gimmick was that he beat down old wrestlers, and everybody loved him for that. This one will be a hit, believe me... "

Fun Facts:
*dislikes her own entrance music.
*Has cheerleaded in her high school(Tokyo Thunder)
*Is an accomplished masseuse

AFW Information

Record: 0
Wins:  2
vs. Charity(Pinfall)
vs. Lucy(TKO)
Losses:  8
vs. Taki(Hentai Submission)
vs. Kagami(Face Sit Pin)
vs. Hydra(Submission)
vs. Ryoko(Submission)
vs. Lena(Submission)
vs. Masako(Smother Submission)
vs. Luna(Hentai Pin)
vs. Ailinn(Hentai stipulation, hogtied)
Draws:  0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Indifferent/former Opponent:
Taki Suzumi
Hydra
Luna
Friends:
Charity
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Kagami. Mean pirate girl.
Ailinn. Mean Conqueror girl.
Crushes:

Appliance photo, directly from the prison :
Amaya the Gothic Maiko ZxKd4OZ

Kiiro vs Amaya, Octopus Match featuring Cecilia Northman.
Bed wrestling: Ina vs Amaya
Charity vs. Amaya: Bed Wrestling Match
Taki vs. Amaya: Cheerleader Match.
Amaya dates Charity...kind of.
Schoolgirl pin match: Kagami vs Amaya.
Sleep well match: Amaya vs. Lucy.
A Hydra and a Meiko.
Ryoko vs. amaya: Strip Kiss match!
Masseuse Amaya, Part I
Masseuse Amaya Part II
Lena vs. Amaya: Submission only
Masseuse Amaya Part III