Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 Empty Re: Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm

It seemed that Cecilia was successfully getting "Dommy", as she called him, quite worked up since his momentary flurry of competitiveness.. Dominic didn't respond to Cecilia's teasing at first, although it was obvious that what she had said had been heard as his cheeks flared up even more. He cringed and let out a soft grunt as he wriggled and tried to twist underneath the blonde nord, but her weight straddled over his hips kept his back firmly down on the floor.

"Nh-.. It won't be so funny when I'm on top..!"
Dominic huffed out finally, not really wanting to give Cecilia free reign to just say what ever she wanted.. But the fact was that he was having a really hard time here in more ways then one. At least it was in private and no one was watching this!

Meanwhile the girl with two tone purple and pink hair watched on and couldn't help but giggle after Dominic's attempt at defiance. Having known Dominic previous to coming here, she knew full well how cute and shy Dominic usually was, so it was quite amusing to watch him in this scenario

Spotlight
characters:
Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 ELZuoMvDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 OG5hnuaDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 Cg3CzYmDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 Empty Re: Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 am

Cecilia smiled down on Dominic as she heard what he said, she nodded and then let out a little chuckle. " That will be something Dommy, Can't believe that you are so forward about wanting to ravage me like that." Cecilia said teasingly as she would give him a little wink and then try and move her hands to try and grab onto Dominic's wrists and try to force them down above his head. After which Cecilia would smile down on Dominic.

" Hmm, let's see here...what can we do now ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she would try and spread herself out a little and move down, in an attempt to snag Dominic's legs up in a grapevine hold with her legs, and also try and move in to place her large chest over Dominic's face, in an attempt to put him in a grapevine and breast smother combo.

" There we go!" Cecilia would say rather happily.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 am

Dominic should have know that she would turn what he said into a sexual innuendo, he was starting to get a feel for this Cecilia (more then just a body feel). Dom felt her legs start to entangle around the back of his thighs and did his best to close up his legs or twist his hips to one side... But eventually she was able to rip his thighs open with enough force to make him yelp out an "Ahh!"

Moments later her breasts were gunning right for his face, he only just managed to turn his head to one side as the soft, warm orbs plopped down right against his cheek. Dominic panted softly, feeling significantly subdued as he squinted his eyes with Cecilia's breasts almost blocking his view. This was really embarrassing, at least it was in private with no one watching Dominic thought to himself... It was then that he noticed in his field of view a familiar face peeking impishly around the entrance to the showers.

She teasingly wiggled her fingers to wave to him as Dominic suddenly jolted under Cecilia.

"T-Tonya..?!" He murmured, feeling thoroughly humiliating at being caught in such a position by Cecilia like this

Spotlight
characters:
Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 ELZuoMvDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 OG5hnuaDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 Cg3CzYmDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

Cecilia had now her breasts pressed down on the side of Dominic's face, not the ideal place that she wanted them to be, as she had wanted them to cover his face entirely. But it wasn't like it didn't go well for her, she had pretty much control over Dominic, she did think that soon enough she would have him completely under her control and she would be able to have a bit of fun and then head of calmly.

But that didn't seem to be the case, as she soon enough felt the Dominic jolt underneath her and heard him say some girls name. Cecilia moved her chest up from his head and changed her position to sit on Dominic's chest. She would look down on him for a few seconds with a rather annoyed expression on her face. " T-Tonya..? Who the fuck is Tonya ?" Cecilia said as she glared down on Dominic for a few seconds, and it was a pretty nasty glare as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Despite the situation being more a case of Cecilia kinda playfully forcing herself on Dominic, the idea that he should get embarassed about "Calling out the wrong name in bed" at this point eluded him... Even though it was only "calling out the wrong name in bed" from Cecilia's perspective at this moment in time.

"Wha-? n-no.. I didn't mean to- I mean.. I wasn't calling you-... Her." With Tonya not deciding to keep quiet and not aid in Dominic's defense, Dom had to kinda point out towards the exit of the shower room towards the purple multi-toned hair coloured girl

"heh.. Sorry, didn't mean to break up the two lover birds. Just couldn't help but peek in I guess.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 am

Cecilia glared down a bit down at Dominic as she saw him point off towards the exit of the shower room, Cecilia titled her head and then turned to look away ( Quite slowly in fact, because of a thought that this might a ruse). Cecilia soon enough saw purple multi-toned hair colored girl, Cecilia looked on for a few seconds and listened to what she said. After that Cecilia shook her head a little and would move up from Dominic and walk her wet self over towards Tonya.

" Can I help you with something ?" Cecilia asked as she sounded a bit annoyed, it seemed that Cecilia was still a bit upset that Dominic had called out a different name, even if it was a valid reason, she wasn't happy about it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 am

For all of Cecilia's annoyance at Dominic yelling out Tonya's name, she certainly seemed to leave a mark on him.. Laying on his back with an almighty bulge poking upwards through his wet clingy lycra bike shorts, his cheeks beet red from embarrassment and arousal.Tonya on the other hand wasn't bashful at all, she just simply smiled impishly when confronted with the soaked body of Cecilia

"No no, I'm good... Just admiring the view. Go right ahead just like I'm not even here."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 am

Cecilia's body was dripping wet and it could be heard through the shower room, as drip by drip fell from her body down at the ground were she now stood. Cecilia didn't like Tonya's smile or the way she acted but who was she to hate on a person for that. She took a few moments as she looked on at the girl. " Aha ? you sure ? cause I could invite you in, and of course beat you down into submission as well. If you'd like that, that is." Cecilia said with a smug tone coupled with a smug smile on her face.

The blond beauty crossed her arms under her breasts, and slug her head to her sides, back and forth, whipping her hair around. In a attempt to splash as much water as she could on Tonya's face of course, as a tease and maybe a bit of payback for something that she really wasn't a part of.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Tonya soon enough got the impression that Cecilia was annoyed at her, perhaps for stepping in on her territory and messing up her "private" time with Dominic. She felt it slightly funny... What on earth would Dominic think to have two women fighting over him? He wasn't exactly the ladies man and that was an understatement.

Tonya folded her arms and turned sideways on to Cecilia with a coy look, she was a little smarter then to fall for the bog standard "I'm stronger then you!" challenge... She instead leaned towards a more subtle kind of challenge

"Heh... A sexy threesome.. I'm sure Dominic would love that..." She said, glancing Dominic's way and winking.

"W-what? no.. no I wouldn't.."

"Huh? are you saying you don't think I'm gorgeous?"

"eh-no... I mean yes.. I think you're g- ..Stop putting words into my mouth."
Tonya grinned at Dominic's response and looked back at Cecilia.

"Ha! I made him squirm more then you did." She said with a gleeful look... By this time Dominic had climbed his feet, still sporting an embarrassing erection.

"Look, I just came in here to grab a shower... But I think I'm clean enough now, so..." Dominic said and started easing towards the exit

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

Cecilia was a bit annoyed at Tonya for interrupting her fun time, but she didn't have any real hostility towards the girl, it was just a fun thing for her to see what Tonya would do if she was challenged a bit and what Dominic would do as well.

Cecilia was surprised to see thought that Tonya folded her arms and turned sideways as well as she gave her a different vibe than the I'm gonna challenge you deal she got from most girls in AFW, she instead listened to the girls words as she spoke and couldn't help but smirk a bit.

" Hmm...Well you are comely enough, and I don't mind." Cecilia said as she let her eyes look Tonya up and down a bit and following that, licking her lips and winking towards Tonya in a teasing manner.

Dominic was rather funny to listen to at the moment, and that just made it difficult not to laugh. Cecilia held it in though and quite well with that, When she heard what Tonya said to rile Dominic up, Cecilia couldn't help but put herself in the middle of it. Cecilia turned around and looked at Dominic for a few moments and said, " So you're saying that you don't think that I am gorgeous ?" in a fake angry tone to Dominic to ruffle his feathers a bit.

" Oh did you now ? I bet I could make you both squirm more than that." Cecilia shot back at Tonya with a similar gleeful smile on her face. Although it was clear that she was starting to get a tad bit agitated at Tonya now.

With that though she would sort off forget a bit about Dominic, and look on at Tonya quite intently. " Hmm...You do have some of the right features.." Cecilia would say rather smugly as she looked on at Tonya, saying *right* rather sarcastically.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next