Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Tsukasa started to thrash her legs up and down, with the weight of Kelly baring down on her. "Mmmmmmm!" was Tsukasa's only response as she had a hard time breathing. Though Kelly was right, this technically was a Hentai move with the face sit and all and Tsukasa was in a rather dire situation as she could feel herself getting weaker and weaker due to the energy she exerted earlier. Realizing it would be bad to pass out, Tsukasa thought it was better to take the first loss and be able to force a win out of Kelly later than passing out where Kelly can take full advantage as she began slapping Kelly's leg in submission, trying to tell the Canadian that she was submitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 am

"Hm? You're...tapping out?"
that was kind of rude from Tsukasa in the mind of Kelly, like giving up an order and letting it go back before eating a part of it. Could be done, but the meal wasn't probably good enough to eat everything of it.

Instead of releasing Tsukasa instantly, she got back a few inches to grant her some air, smiling gleefully.
"Well then. But you have to finish what you started, okay? Can't shoot my satellite into space and just stop sending radio waves until you get a full power signal back."
She also had one more weapon in her arsenal to torture Tsukasa in case she would deny her, but until now she didn't sing.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Tsukasa would get a breath of new air as she would look up at Kelly, perplexed by what she was saying, "Wh-what are y-" she wasn't able to finish as Kelly once again shoved her pussy into her face. Her thrashing resumed as Tsukasa angrily kicked the mat, 'I already gave up! Is she making fun of me?!' Tsukasa thought as she didn't understand Kelly's strange metaphor.

Fueled by irritation of the thought of being mocked, Tsukasa would go back to licking and sucking on Kelly's pussy in a more rough manner, thinking that she was going to show Kelly that she wasn't to be messed with, not knowing that it was what Kelly wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:10 pm

"G...Good. That will teach you to mock my singing!"
Kelly wasn't usually the mean type of girl, but if you really wanted her to go berserk, you just had to mock her singing. She hadn't really grown out of the dream of being a singer and was deaf to the failures in her own voice like everyone who really wanted to reach a goal.

While Tsukasa worked on her in a rough way the blue-haired girl had hoped to receive, Kelly's body took control over her mind as she began to tremble like under the effect of a seismic shocker. At least she was nice enough to release the head of her opponent to allow her to get out from under her legs before she stained the bed in *full power signal* fashion and let out a loud, ear piercing scream.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Tsukasa would close her eyes as she felt the cum of Kelly spray on to her face. Forcing the Canadian singer to endure the same treatment she did, Tsukasa would then try to push Kelly's butt cheeks over her head in an attempt to get out of the bottom position. If she was successful, she would sit up and try to wipe the cum out of her eyes as it wasn't a good choice to continue the match with a bunch of juices from another girl in her eyes. "What was that for!? I gave up!" she shouted while doing so, demanding to know why Kelly replaced the facesit back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 pm

"Why? Cause you've been mean to me since I entered that room!"
Kelly had fallen backward and starred at the bottom while smiling triumphantly, only looking with her head at Tsukasa while stilling twitching slightly.
"First that singing stuff. Then you pull me at the panties! Multiple times! I only acted in self defense. Besides, I removed my legs behind your back before you made me happy as a compensation, you could have slid out from under me from this point on. At any time. It's not my fault if you don't pay close attention."
And she had one last bullet to fire.
"But I can't hold it against you. Must have been fantastic there..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 am

Tsukasa face flared with red from embarrassment and irritation, she couldn't believe how rude this girl was, she wasn't going to let her get with it! "Why you-!" she shouted, throwing her body once again into the Canadian as her panties sagged off her body. She would try to go for Kelly's panties again, but this time instead of pulling up, she would pull down in an attempt to strip the last article of clothing off of the Canadian so she would be able to get revenge. "Let's see how you like being naked!" she would shout as she tried to go with her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 pm

The Canadian nearly burst into laughter again as she looked into the red face of her opponent.
"Eh he he. What you gonna do about it?"
Kelly mocked Tsukasa, even laughing at her. She had experienced a really shocking good treatment from Tsukasa and scored a point by it, so she was very happy at the moment and felt like she could talk smack without fearing any kind of punishment.

But then Kelly found out what Tsukasa wanted to do. She fought for her ruined panties by grabbing the at the rubber band, but mostly for the thrill of it, letting them go when it became really stressful to keep them on.
"Can't wait for the second round, hm?"
she asked, with an evil glimmer in her eyes before placing a hand between her own legs to protect the sensitive area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Tsukasa struggled with the panties of Kelly before successful taking them off. Falling back on the bed with the saggy panties in hand, Tsukasa felt a level of achievement as she would get back to her knees, grabbing the underwear with both hands as she would wave it at Kelly. "Haha! I got your panties!" she cheered as she took in the sight of Kelly being naked, mistaking her covering up as embarrassment. "Aw what's wrong? Is the little Kawaii ashamed of being naked?" she teased as she continued to show off her trophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Kelly looked at the whirling motion her former panty made while Tsukasa gloated.
"Uh, yeah. You got me."
She rolled her eyes and looked shortly at the ceiling, shaking her head in disbelief of the reasoning Tsukasa had. Granted, she couldn't really wrestle in a ring, and so she qualified for the Kawaii league, even as her first opponent sure as hell had not been a Kawaii. But easy to embarrass? Not so much.

"But say, Tsukasa-chan, on which Panty do you want to pull now? There's only refreshing air under my hand and no hair to pull on."
She reasoned, giggling happily. Thanks to Deborah and Hisako, Kelly had meanwhile gained a rather good concept how it was to being hunted, and actually looking forward to it while she lolled in the sheets, using her index finger to signalize Tsukasa to come into *close combat* again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content