Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales Empty Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales

Post by Kelsea Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Hentai Match
Victory Condition: Pinfall, submission or orgasm

Dani Rugu stood in the backstage locker room in front of a mirror doing up the ribbon of her apron and making sure it sat well on her cute tush by curving her back and sticking her butt out a little. The Killswitch Kelly Flowers was there too getting ready for their Brat Pack handicap match while Izzi lethargically lay on a near by bench looking up at the ceiling with her hands behind the back of her head.

"There see.."
She said to Kelly as she stroked down the material of the ribbon over her butt cheeks "The secret to a good brat face is having easy access to your ass... You never know when you'll have to shove your butt in the enemies face and rub it around.. Every lil' brat should plan ahead."

Last edited by 2 on Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales ELZuoMvBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales OG5hnuaBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales Cg3CzYmBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales Empty Re: Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales

Post by Harrier Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 pm

"Sure. But it is also the recipe to get tied up with your own apron, thrown on your back and then fucked by a giant cowgirl."
Kelly added while she was looking at herself in a mirror at the same time, although she did laugh with Dani, and not at her expense. She was pretty excited at the thought of having a little fun with Josey. Sure that girl stood in the books as being aggressive and kind of a psycho if she had seen the right tapes, but the thought of the gorgeous cowgirl in her fingers was too alluring to resist this kind of match.

"Although if I think about it, this would be awesome too! Looks like we will win anyway, Dani-chan!"
Kelly cheered.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales Empty Re: Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales

Post by Kelsea Sun May 11, 2014 6:21 pm

"Feh.. stupid moo cow." Izzi muttered in response to Kelly's comment about the cowgirl, waving her hand up in the air dismissively

"Well, thats why I got you as a tag partner.. For just in case she tries to tie me up with my apron." Dani smiled "I'm sure we'll do great and then get all hentai up on her ass."

"Feh.. stupid hentai, you best not being going all soft and crush on the enemy again.. All that hentai stuff is not the Brat Pack way."

"Hentai matches are valid ways for us brats to beat the enemy! But anyway, I think this bout will be semi hentai.. Not sure what match we've been set up in."

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales ELZuoMvBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales OG5hnuaBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales Cg3CzYmBrat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 pm

"You´re no fun, Izzi-chan! Relax, okay? Dani and I, we got the situation covered on all fronts. And we will cover Josey too..."
Suddenly Kelly felt all warm over and over again, her smile never leaving her face although she felt stupid for grinning so much, but she simply could not help it at this point. Alone the thought of covering the giant girl made her all giddy and excited, too fresh was the memory of her covering Mindy and Lisa, two lovely big girls she had wrestled some time ago. Poor Dani had to endure a gauntlet of some big girls after somehow crossing a higher up in the ranks of AFW some time ago, so this was now only fair!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Izzi just poked her tongue out at Kelly's comment and remained in her lazy position on the bench.

"Yeah she's right!" Dani said excitedly before taking Kelly by the hand, seeming just a stoked about the up coming match as Kelly did. "Come on, our match is about to start."

The official Brat Pack theme, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ:2reg6yp8]So What[/url:2reg6yp8] by Pink start to play through out the arena indicating that things were about to become a lot more immature and silly. The Brat Pack were getting known for their childish antics and bratty behaviour enough that the crowd knew what was coming and responded appropriately. Although they were betweeners leaning towards teasing heels, they were so small and cute that they were view by quite a few as comic relief rather than someone to actually be booed... They even had their own little following of brat wannabe's

Danielle bounced out onto the top of the rampway and gave a little twirl... With only an pink frilly apron on and nothing underneath, she probably ended up revealing a little more than she had intended to do.

[align=center:2reg6yp8]Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales SbZHc0b.jpg[/align:2reg6yp8]

Dani waited for Kelly to join her from the side, ready to skip down to the ring with her tag partner.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Kelly had taken the hand of her fellow kawaii and stepped out, the first time under a foreign music with the brat pack theme. She waved happily into one of the cameras with her free hand and paused for a moment to strike a pose for her fans, then grabbing a microphone to address the audience while she was skipping down the ramp with Dani.
"Hey, Flowers Fans! This is Kelly, and with me is the lovely Dani! Missed us already? We really hope you are ready for a little ride, cause our opponent is really horse sized! In a good way of course!"

Actually, Kelly felt herself pretty big in the IWC and the audience in general, receiving 10/10 points, 5 of 5 Lawlers or any other measures of compliments for her nude or seminude photo shoots. But for now, she had a sea blue set of a skimpy bra and fitting panties with her feet being clad in her beloved knee high sandals with the little ropes in them!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales 2GZ2E.jpg

Following the entrance of the Brat Pack, the resident heel cowgirl's turn was up. It had been a while since she had last been seen here, but for that reason there was a bit of anticipation for a few of the people in the crowd. She was known for being tall, busty, powerful and merciless. Which had given her a bit of a reputation for perhaps being a bit of a psychopath. Regardless of which, Josey was here to make her comeback of sorts and to do so by breaking apart the small Brat pack.

The tall Texan's theme soon began to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSYnlhIYSA&feature=youtu.be:27wicyno]play[/url:27wicyno], and as the guitar started to blare out of the speakers, the buxom cowgirl made her appearance known, as the beauty stood tall on top of the ramp that lead down towards the ring, dressed in her usual in ring attire and looking as tall and powerful as ever.

Josey began to walk down the ramp and every now and then she turned to look upon the crowd who was booing left and right. The cowgirl didn't seem to care very much about what they thought. She soon reached the ring, where the buxom blond would climb up and slide in through the ropes, getting into the ring and moving into stand tall as she'd look upon her opponents. " Ahm supposed to fight these lil'tyckes ? Must be some kind'a joke raight ?" the cowgirl let out as she'd put a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Dani watched as Josey made her way to the ring... She was BIG with a capital B I G... She was a perfect example of the Brat Pack's enemy, but Danielle had to wonder how her and Kelly were going to be able to go about tackling the bigger opponent

"Yes you are going to be fighting us.. Didn't you get my email explaining the situation?" She said in reference to something she said in a previous match, which was in turn reference to something else that she had forgotten by now. Dani turned to her tag partner

"Don't worry, them boobs make her top heavy.. So she should be easier to knock down."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 21, 2014 5:56 pm

"Worry? I can´t wait to pin her to the ground!"
Kelly explained confidently to her partner, although she had really trouble to not see herself getting trampled and bound like a calf from this giant of a woman that had entered the arena. But still, the lure of the other girls boob was too strong for her to resist and just run out of the building, quit and find a job in another land, far away from Japan and probably inhabited areas in general.

But so she had a rather feisty expression while pointing a finger at the cowgirl.
"So listen up, cowgirl! My partner and myself will defeat you and then enjoy your body! Why? Cause we are the Brat Pack!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 23, 2014 2:59 am

Hearing the two girl mess around with their little talks about how they were gonna take the powerhouse Texan down and that they shouldn't worry, because her large chest would make her top heavy. The cowgirl had to admit...she found this situation rather amusing, and for that would let out a light chuckle as she heard both of her cute foes for the match talk about how they'd take her down.

" Raaight!~" Josey's let out in a mocking tone to the two girl's, as she wasn't very much above teasing and messing around with the girl's in their own little childish ways of acting. The Outlaw would roll her shoulders a bit as she'd pull off her tattered coat and her hat and place them down on top of the turnbuckle of her corner, following which she would start to step up towards the center of the ring. " Now then, let's see here if ya'll got what it takes tah take me on." The tall blond let out as she'd place her hands on her hips and give the two Brat Pack members a sneer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next