Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Cougra would quickly wipe her eyes of any tears that were coming on her. "I know that, Kelly, and you're doing a wonderful job. But the truth is I get submissive very easily and I can freak out a little in these kinds of things." She then felt Kelly carrying her and pressing her front against the cold wall of the shower. She also felt the medium temperature of the shower water coming down on her back which felt very comforting. "OK, I'd like to get out of my own legwarmer as soon as possible. And you're right, we can never be clean in the mind if we remember everything we saw or did."

As Kelly was cleaning her up, Cougra would say, "I appreciate all your help, Kelly. Thanks. But as soon as we get on the bed, can we go for a few more rounds please?....Mao?" She squeaked out like a cute kitten in begging to get what she wanted.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 am

"The world sure is a madhouse. I would never have guessed you being a submissive one in the heart. Rather bite and claw to take over the command again."
Kelly washed the cat with the greatest of enjoyment after that confession, taking some time with the soaping of her back until pinning the tied arms of Cougra over her head to start soaping in her arms. Maybe she tried to put a sock over the eyes of Kelly with her confession, but that would have to be masterfully executed with tears and instant lying.
"Sure. I never intended otherwise and only cared for your enjoyment with coming even."
The wash rack made its way over the face of the cat, down her throat and stopped at her breasts, cruising over the first one before changing to the other one. Kelly pressed herself into Cougra, whispering her in the ear slightly smiling after the cat sound at the end.
"So, you're basically telling me that you like me ruling you? I' oblige your every wish then, Cougra-hime. "

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am

"Yes, I would rather do that, but I am of course new to this." said Cougra as Kelly was washing her from that previous hentai submission. She groaned with her lips shut as she felt the other girl's hands washing her back and arms. As soon as the cat faced Kelly, she felt the warm touch of the wash rack cleaning her face, down her throat, and even at her breasts. She giggled a little when the other girl also cleaned up one breast before going to the other.

"I didn't say anything about YOU ruling over me, I was only saying that I want to fight with you again...so I can gain the upper hand." She showed a sly smile on her face to confirm it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 am

"Very good. A total pushover is no fun in a long shot."
Total domination surely was fun for a time. But maybe she was also just lacking a lust for lasting power.
"A little ticklish there?"
Kelly had grinned as Cougra giggled while she washed her breasts. Then the washing rack went down the flat stomach of the cat and pushed on the belly button to cause it to wiggle a little before straying to the hips, finally reaching the crotch area where she gently stroked the tights of Cougra.
"That's the magic of a bed fight, no losers possible. Everyone is a winner, bottom or top."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:58 pm

"Yeah, I agree." said Cougra nodding her head as Kelly continued with her cleaning. "Well, sometimes I have softer sides." As soon as the other girl was done washing her breasts, she went on to the cat's flat stomach where she pushed on her belly, causing Cougra to giggle a little again when she saw how it wiggles. The cat then felt her hips taking a washing before she moaned when she was washed on her womanhood. It felt good, but luckily it wasn't another orgasm.

"I'm with you on that, Kelly. Everyone's a winner in a bed fight. Besides, I want to show you a few moves of my own that can be useful to you in future matches. A few are for hentai and others are for hardcore."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"I am looking forward to that, Cougra-hime. To be schooled by you will be... delightful."
Kelly replied with a sly smile on her face. She went on her knees to wash the rest of the cat, starting with a light slap on both of the cheeks before soaping them in and streaming down the powerful legs to the feet of her temporary Princess, greedily sucking in every movement into her consciousness which the muscles of Cougra would make on that way.
"Don't go at my throat again, ok? But say, why won't you tell me your first name? I am inclined to believe that you are no savage who has no civilized name. Is it so old school that you're ashamed of it? Fear of being detected with it? I don't get it why you keep it so secret."
Kelly was really curious about the stubborn refusal of Cougra regarding that theme.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Cougra slyly smiled back and said, "OK, if you say so. Hope you can handle it." Soon Kelly was on her way to clean the rest of the cat's body, starting with her butt cheeks as she gave a light slap on each of them. "OW! OW! Hey!" exclaimed Cougra with a giggle. "Oh, you naughty girl, you!" She then moaned with a grin as the other girl began to wash her legs and feet, since these meant so dear to her.
Cougra was still a little reluctant to say anything, but she took a deep breath and took the weight off her shoulders. "I won't, Kelly, I promise. Well, my first name is Deborah and I have kept it a secret because I don't want to be reminded of what happened to me earlier before I came to AFW."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 am

"Wasn't that hard to tell , or was it? Nice, to meet you again, Deborah."
Kelly spotted a light smile while she let the water remove the soap from Deborah, giggling as she meant to detect a additional sweet spot on the battle hardened body of the cat.
"It's really a little bit old school, but it's still nice. And fitting."
Deborah was the type of name people usually choose to give their children when they thought it would make them more elite or gave them the name who showed intelligence.
"I won't tell the name to everyone, you have my word on it. It's just so strange to call you only Cougra."
after they were clean again, Kelly got them some towels to rub both of them dry before leading Cougra back to the bed and sat her on it, removing the legwarmers after she had sat herself there too.
"Welcome back into freedom, Deborah-chan."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 am

Deborah blushed a little when she heard Kelly's comment on her name. "Thanks, Kelly. I'm glad you like my name." Kelly was actually the first person to know of Cougra's real name in the AFW. Somehow, it didn't seem so bad. "I know it seems strange, but I'm just used to being called that when I was given that name."

Soon, Kelly got them both towels and they both started to clean themselves up before getting onto the bed. Deborah was relieved to have the legwarmer untied from her wrists and she rubbed them a little to relieve them. "Yeah, it feels good to be back in freedom." She then kneeled next to the blue-haired girl and said, "OK, Kelly, you ready to wrestle again? I REALLY want to show you some moves!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 am

She gently stroked over the cheeks of her opponent before taking on a wrestling stance, arms up, ready to grapple with Cougra.
"I was born ready for that, Deborah-chan."
Kelly replied, more than eager to start tumbling in the bed. Too bad fate had decided to strand her in the woods by parents who even refused to own a TV, but it couldn't be helped. It just made her more determined to suck in more and more of the modern world.
"Show me."
maybe she would regret being so eager as Deborah had also mentioned some hardcore moves, but she had to learn some of them too if she didn't want to always get waltzed over in the ring.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next