Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 am

Cecilia looked up at Jania and smiled, " Ha..I said try, and that is what you are gonna do Jania my pet " Cecilia said as she looked her right in the eyes, purple and red blended together in each of their eyes, a beautiful mixture as their eyes glistened up against each other, almost in a challenge in itself, Cecilia heard Jania's cute words, " I will smack that ass as hard as I want...since it's mine " Cecilia said teasingly as she was then roughly pulled into the kiss, " Mmm.." Cecilia let out into Jania's mouth as she had longed for their lips to meet again.

Cecilia frowned a bit as Jania broke the kiss, she looked up and kept her frown on her face, " who said you could break the kiss my pet ?" Cecilia said as she licked her lips, " Oh..that why..well Why don't we both take our clothing off ?" Cecilia said as she would move in to begin and strip Jania and hope that she didn't put up a fight about it as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 am

Jania looked down at Cecilia and smiled at her "Oh i can break the kiss when ever i want to" Jania said rahter smugly before she felt Cecilia begin to strip her of her remaining clothes "Now, now i think you should go first my lovely little slave" Jania said as she would gently brush Cecilia's hands away before trying to strip Cecilia of whatever clothes she had left on "Now remember don't rip your dress because it will be mine after i beat oyu and take you back to my place for a week."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Cecilia looked up at Jania's beautiful face, she had to take it in while she could, Cecilia would let Jania push her arms down as she looked on at the beauty, " Oh..it's not a dress little Jania..it's a night gown" Cecilia said with a smile on her face, before she would begin to push it down, from her beautiful frame, as she would then start and bring up an arm to grab Jania's and try to guide it down towards the girls own dress, " How about you start undressing as well my cute little pet " Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she would then try and bring her nose up to touch Jania's.

There was something odd with them, a closeness that Cecilia felt in Jania's presence, a warmth that covered her heart, as she felt her time with Jania was just a blissful moment, what was this feeling? it was interesting to say the least and she had to admit that couple with the girls look and attitude, she was getting very intrigued by her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 am

Jania let Cecilai grab her arms and move them down to her own dress "Well i think i will" Jania said as she began to remove the rest of her dress from her body before reaching back up and removing her bra "I think thats enough for me. I want you to work to remove my panties" Jania said as she stared down into Cecilia's eyes as she began to feel something as well and she couldn't figure out what it was but Cecilia was sparking something inside of her and Janai knew taht win or lose something wonderful was going to happen between these two.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 am

Cecilia smiled at Jania and let out a little cute laugh at her, " Well I'm gonna work for it then, it wouldn't be fun if you just let me win " Cecilia said as she would try to grab on Jania's sides and attempt to roll the girl over onto her back, if she could do that then she would attempt and move up so that she could seat herself on Jania's stomach, attempting to straddle the girl, and looked down on her looking to catch her wrists and attempt to pin them down against the pillow, the the beauties wearing next to nothing, Cecilia only wore a white pair of panties and Jania's wore only her panties, " So Jania, ready to become mine ?" Cecilia said with a smile as she would lick her lips before trying to move down and attempt to lock in a kiss with Jania, wanting another round in their tongue war.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 am

Jania didn't really resist Cecilia as she was rolled over and soon she found her hands pinned above her head "Well you really do like to be on top don't you?" Jania said as she blew Cecilia a kiss "Oh you think i will be yours huh? Well i think you should guess again because when i'm done you will be mine for an entire week" Janai said before Cecilia placed the kiss on her lips and as soon as they made contact Jania tried to push her tongue into Cecilia mouth and pin it down as quickly as possibly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 am

Cecilia had to let out a little giggle at Jania, " I like it as much as you do " Cecilia said with a smile as she looked down at the beauty that she wanted to make hers for a week and that she just didn't know why, but she really wanted her, more than just in this match, she didn't know what it meant but she was enjoying this feeling quite a bit, and Jania was just a very hot girl, so when she heard what she said she had to smile, and now there was no way that she could allow herself to lose, once the kiss was locker in, she felt Jania's tongue as quick as a snake, slide into her mouth and strike at her own tongue, Cecilia struck back and the battle was on, she would attempt and have her tongue slide around Jania's and get on top of the red heads deadly viper like tongue and pin it down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:03 am

Jania felt her tongue almost pin down CEcilia's tongue right off the bat but the sexy girl managed to avoid her tongue and strike back. Jania smiled as she knew she was going to have to work for this and as she managed to avoid Cecilia's tongue, she continued to strike back at the girl to try and keep her on the defensive. Jania then brought her thigh up to Cecilia's crotch to begin rubbing it while she struggled to free her hands from Cecilia's grasps.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 am

Cecilia couldn't say that she had had a better time in just a kiss before in her entire life, her tongue being put through a fun fight for supremacy, she had to admit that Jania's tongue might have been more skilled than hers, and that was what made this all the more fun, as the two of them were locked in the kiss, Cecilia hadn't been paying attention to very much but the kiss, and soon she found Jania's thighs press up against her crotch and begin to rub her crotch, Cecilia moaned out into Jania's mouth as she began to weaken a little, her arms wasn't able to hold down Jania's hands and her focus just went all to the kiss, as Cecilia would try and move her tongue around Jania's twirling it around her red headed opponents sexy tongue and then strike down trying to just to a swift move and pin Jania's tongue, of course if she missed that then her tongue would be open for Jania's to pin hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 am

Jania felt Cecilia grip on her arms weaken and she immediatly tried to slip free from her sexy captors grasp but as her attention slipped from th tongue war to her hands she was almost pnned by Cecilia. However at the last moment Jania managed to evade Cecilia's tricky move before moving in tfor the kill and to help her Jania moved her hands to Cecilia's impressive chest and gave those delicious melons and firm squeeze before shooting her tongue towards Cecilia's and trying to pin it down, all the while still rubbing her thigh against Cecilia's panty covered crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next