by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 am

Cecilia's body was moving and grinding on Jania's, pushing against her and having her way with her, at least for now and that was how it seemed, when she tried to slip in her tongue into Jania's mouth she was met with resistance, and there was no way she was just going to get pushed back now that she was inside Jania's sweet mouth and had gotten past her lovely lips, all that awaited was for their tongue battle to begin, and for this match to start.

Cecilia let Jania's tongue press against hers and she was starting to feel her tongue get pushed back, but that wasn't what would happen, for Cecilia would attempt to twirl her tongue up, and make her tongue end up on top of Jania's as she would begin to try and push Jania's tongue down and pin it within her mouth, so that she could continue her control of Jania.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 am

Jania felt Cecilia begin to grind against her even more and the twirling of the her tongue though threw Jania off her game for a second which allowed Cecilia to push farther into her mouth. Jania however was not going to just lay there and let Cecilia begin to dominate her, she was going to win and make this girl scream her name in pleasure. Now while Cecilia gained momentum in the tongue war, Jania decided to flip things around so she quickly tried to roll Cecilia over so that she was on top of the blonde. jania would then begin to grind her breasts against Cecilia's while moving her leg between Cecilia's thighs and and rubbing her thigh against CEcilia's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am

Cecilia was feeling what she had expected, she felt herself being the dominant one in this battle, in their battle of tongues she had control, and her body was starting out nicely as she was working over Jania's breasts with her own, it was a true dance almost as the two beauties laid there and Cecilia was leading the dance, but her lead would be cut short, as Jania from out of no where came rolling, and shifted their positions, she was throw off her game for a second and force to let out a little gasp into Jania's mouth.

Before long she could feel the red headed beauty being to grind her breasts down against The Queen's own impressive orbs, it felt pretty damn great, not moan worthy but...that was soon to come as Jania's thigh moved in between Cecilia's legs and pressed up against her crotch, soon she felt the girl leg rub against her, and she was forced to let out a soft moan into Jania's mouth, her hands began to move down and her finger tips began to slide down Jania's back as they were reaching to grab both of Jania's butt cheeks and give them a hard yet sensual squeeze, whilst her own leg would push up to try and fight fire with fire, and being to rub her own thigh against Jania's crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 am

Jania was beginning to like the feeling of being on top of Cecilia and once she heard CEcilia moan she knew it was time to press her advantage against Cecilia. Jania quickly tried to push Cecilia's tongue back into her mouth and try to pin it there but when she felt Cecilia grab her ass and begin to rub her thigh against her crotch, Jania couldn't help but moan into Cecilia's mouth from the stimulation. Jania then broke the kiss and looked down into Cecilia's eyes "Oh my your a frisky little girl aren't you?" JAnia said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 am

Cecilia looked up at Jania as she broke the kiss, she smiled a little as her as she then licked her lips, and looked up at the stunningly beautiful face of the red head, " Frisky and daring, means you got no chance of winning darling " Cecilia said with a little wink of her eye, before she would squeeze on Jania's ass a bit harder, she would smirk, as she would press up her thigh and slowly, but hard, grind it against Jania's crotch.

" You shouldn't be on top of the queen you know, even if you are very beautiful, I am sure you would be even hotter underneath me " Cecilia said with a smirk as she would push her own head up, to this time give Jania's lips a little lick, before she would attempt and roll her and Jania' over to she would be on top, if she could then the Queen of the North, would attempt and move up to seat herself on Jania's stomach and straddle her, as she would attempt and move her hands, to grab onto Jania's wrists and attempt to pin them down above her head, " What you say about this cutie...if I win, I get what you are wearing, and if you win, you can get what I am wearing...sounds fair ?" Cecilia said as she would attempt and go down a bit to give Jania's forehead a little kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 am

Jania looked down into Cecilia's eyes and smirked "Oh just how i like my women" Jania said before feeling Cecilia's thigh rub against her crotch harshly which threw her off her game which let Cecilia easily roll her over onto the back "Hey i was having fun up there, you meanie" Jania said before Cecilia mounted her and pinned her hands above her wrists "Hmm well i wouldn't mind have that outfit. I mean it looks good on you but it would look great on me" Jania said as Cecilia kissed her forehead.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

Cecilia smiled a little as she was called a meanie by Jania, she held her down and smirked a little as she heard what Jania said next, " Oh? I don't doubt that it would look great on you, but it won't look as good on you as it does on me, on the other hand, your little outfit would fit me perfectly" Cecilia said as she would move into position a bit, trying to slide down her lower body down even further, so her crotch would be about even ground to Jania's, her legs would attempt to snatch up the red heads and lock her in a grape vine hold.

She would coo a little, before the Queen would attempt and move in to lick at Jania's lips, she would smile down, and have her red eyes stare into Jania's, " Hope you don't mind me getting started" Cecilia would say, before she would start grinding her crotch up against Jania's, and then move down to lock in a kiss, whilst her crotch was grinding against Jania's, her breasts would be doing to same against the red heads large orbs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 am

Jania continued to smile at Cecilia as she positioned herself for her next attack "Well i have to admit you do look sexy, well not as sexy as me but still sexy" Jania said before she felt Cecilia's crotch press down into hers "Well if you want to but i hope you don't think you can handle me" Jania said as she kissed back into Cecilia's mouth and tried to insert her tongue into the girls mouth and pin her opponents tongue down. However JAnia's tongue attack would falter as she felt her boobs and crotch rubbed against Cecilia body parts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

Cecilia was now in the zone to say, the zone where she could go down and work Jania over, she didn't really like her little comment though, but that would change ones she had beaten Jania down, she would have to learn that it was the Queen of the North that was the sexiest around here, she would feel Jania's quick tongue go into pin hers, but it stopped, when Cecilia began her rubbing and grinding, Cecilia would pull out of the kiss and blow out hot air on Jania's lips.

Cecilia would look deeply into Jania's eyes, " How about this, the loser has to declare the winner as the sexiest and hottest of us " Cecilia said with a smirk before she would go into to lick at Jania's lips, while she continued her grinding and rubbing, trying to get Jania to moan for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 am

Jania heard Cecilia's words and she let out a laugh "Well i guess after i beat you i can let you declare me the better of us" Jania said before she let out a moan thanks to all of Cecilia's grinding "But if you think you can beat me like this, you will have to think again" Jania said as she refused to lose woth both of them fully clothed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next