by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"I-It isn't cheating...they never told me it was-aahh!" She gasped again as Cougra sucked her breast. She did have other hentai attire, she just liked that bodysuit because it fit her curves so well. Tsugumi also moved her hands along Cougra's sides, her pants and moans becoming more noticeable as the young woman continued to have her way with her. "Y-you want my milk? I...I've never done that before..." She replied among her moaning, wondering if she would actually lactate from this.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Cougra released Tsugumi's breast for a moment and said, "OK, whatever you say. And when I said 'milk', it was my own figure of speech in sucking your breast like a baby." She would continue sucking that breast for a few more minutes before heading over to suck the next one. "Mmmmm." she would moan as she continued to suck, enjoying the satisfaction.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 am

"I-I see...nnh!" Tsugumi could feel her nipples harden again from Cougra's skillful actions and she was finding herself wanting more from the other woman, though she didn't want to interrupt this event as it was. Her hands, which were traveling Cougra's sides, moved to the other girl's back as she started to caress that. She was doing her best to hold off in pleasuring Cougra too, though she didn't know if she could keep herself in check for long at the rate she was going.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Cougra seemed to smile as Tsugumi started to caress her back. After a few more seconds, she would then take this action at least one more level. Releasing the breast from her mouth, Cougra said, "I hope you don't mind this one." With that, she would grab both breasts and started sucking on them both. "Moo like a cow for me, please? Mooooo. Say it."

Last edited by 971 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 am

"Nnn...nnnaahh~!" Moaning louder at Cougra sucking both of her breasts, she heard what the other girl wanted to do, and, after a bit of hesitation, she went ahead and listened to her. "M..mooo!" She bellowed, though it was more of a moan that sounded like it. T...this is a bit degrading...but...it still feels so good...

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 am

Cougra smirked and ruffled Tsugumi's hair when she heard her moo. "Very good, Tsugumi. That is a good girl." She would continue to suck on those breasts some more, enjoying and savoring every moment of it. "Hey Tsugumi, how much farther of my methods do I have to go before I make you orgasm?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 am

"H...haa....mmmnnhh!" Tsugumi continued to cry out and she was starting to feel her lower region get wet from all this, though she had this to say to Cougra. "Y...you're going to have to...nnh....do something about my pussy before I can cum, Cougra...c-come on...give it to me more..." She let this out among her moans, wanting the sexy kitten to start showing her own "kitten" more attention.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Cougra's ears perked up as she heard Tsugumi's suggestion. "OK, then. Let's finish this!" Releasing her grip on Tsugumi's breasts, she would turn around and sit on Tsugumi's chest before pulling those legs forward in a seated matchbook pin. Holding those legs under her arms, she would grasp and rub her buttcheeks as she slowly drove her tongue inside Tsugumi's womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm

"A-aaah! C-cougra!!!" Tsugumi shouted as a wave of pleasure hit her, feeling the other woman's tongue inside her pussy. She was getting much wetter now and her lust was kicking into overdrive at this point. Seeing that Cougra's behind was close enough for her to do something to it, she had her hands move the other woman's panties aside just enough so she could start fingering her, wanting Cougra to feel some good pleasure too. Y-yeah, I'm going to cum for you...but...I want you to cum with me... She thought, her mind driven by lusty thoughts as she continued to moan.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 am

"Mmmm..." Cougra would moan as she continued to lick. She continued to rub Tsugumi's buttcheeks and playfully spank them a little. Suddenly, she felt her panties being pulled down and she looked behind her and saw Tsugumi doing so. "Hey! What are you doing?" But then she felt Tsugumi starting to finger her. "Uhhhh...ooohhh..." moaned the cat as she fell under its spell and continued to lick inside Tsugumi's womanhood. But the rush of excitement that's getting to her made her spank Tsugumi a little harder.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next