Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 3:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Yori Yesterday at 9:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 pm

As Tsugumi continued on her way, she thought she heard someone speaking back from where she came. Crap...I forgot to close the door...this could look bad if seen the wrong way. Going back the way she came, she saw a security guard looking rather confused at the situation. Gulping some, she approached the security guard. "I can explain this, miss." She said to start with. It was a little bit embarrassing to talk about what happened, but she wanted the record straight, Tsugumi would have to do this. "Well...I just had a match with that girl and I won...she...told me something bad was going to happen to her and, feeling sorry for her, I headed back to my room with her. We...well...had sex, but she basically started to threaten my family and my own life after it...so...I defended myself and managed to subdue her, leaving to look for someone to talk too.." She finished. It was probably a lot to say at once, but she hoped the Security guard would understand.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

The security guard saw Tsugumi and was quite surprised to see her. She previously saw her in a match recently with the cat girl and now the cat girl is lying in the room. She listened carefully to Tsugumi's confession and nodded her head over the main points and felt concerned over her safety. "Wow...you really did a good job taking care of her. There's a lot to say about cats now and then, and that one definitely had claws." She entered the room and would start putting Cougra's boots back on before lifting her onto her shoulder. Surprisingly the woman was quite strong and didn't seem to hesitate in the process.

"Rest assured that your family will be safe and you won't be seeing THIS cat again for a long time. And if you ever get caught with her again, call me up." She reached into her shirt pocket and take out a business card. "You can call me D.B. and you call me anytime." She giggled over her little joke.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

"Oh...ok..." Tsugumi said as she took the card. Well, the guard seemed to believe her and...wait. Those initials. D.B.? Tsugumi wanted to think this was just some kind of coincidence. I mean, that was a crazy thought. Wasn't Deathbird just on that radio? Why would she risk coming down here herself to pick up Cogura? This prospect froze Tsugumi right in her tracks, not sure just how she was supposed to react or respond to this.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:55 pm

The security guard looked at Tsugumi strangely as if she's seen a ghost. "Uhh, something wrong? It's my name isn't it? My real name is Dakota Brunswick, but I thought it sounded cheesy so I went with initials instead. Insecurity matters, you know? I mean have you ever felt that before when you're identifying yourself? Anyway, I'll bring this cat in the state pen. And just a tip: Don't trust anyone at first sight unless you know them better, okay? That was what they first taught me about law enforcement." If Tsugumi didn't say anything else, she'll take Cougra away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Tsugumi was still kind of frozen and didn't know how to respond to the person who introduced herself as Dakota Brunswick. Was she really Deathbird? Was she just being paranoid? In any case, she just sort of unconsciously nodded to Dakota's advice and let her go. With Dakota gone, she would just head back into her dressing room to sort out all of these thoughts in her head before she did anything else.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

As soon as Dakota got to the door and closed it behind her, she looked left and right to see if anyone else was around. Since there was no one, she removed her hat to reveal her black and purple hair and started to laugh out loud. "And I thought THAT would never work!" She looked over to the still unconscious Cougra and said, "Don't worry, my dear Deborah. I'll make sure your punishment will be quick and painless...well maybe not exactly painless, heheheheh."

The business card was still with Tsugumi and the woman knew that once the girl figures it out, she and Cougra will be long gone for a while. For on the back of the card, it said, "See what I mean? You should've known ME better. - Deathbird"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7