by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by DenjinZ Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Feeling Cougra's hands on her breasts, the black haired woman moaned some at this, since she was still a little sensitive from being fondled there during the match. "T-that feels good...nnnh.." She was a bit afraid to offer this, but she thought it was only fair, considering what Tsugumi did to Cougra earlier. "If...if you want to get rough with me, you can...s-since...I pinched you and all that..." Tsugumi said in between her moans, half expecting Cougra to start doing just that.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsugumi and Cougra: Aftermatch

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Cougra would continue to massage Tsugumi's breasts when she heard Tsugumi's suggestion. "Are you sure about that? Okay, whatever you say." With that, she would try to take this a little further by pinching hard at the nipples and start pulling Tsugumi's breasts to their limit in all directions. "Wow, look at these breasts. They are so huge...just like a cow."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

"Nn...nnnaahhh~!" Tsugumi let out a cry of pain mixed in with her moaning, but didn't tell Cougra to stop. She was enjoying this, though one comment did have her talk. "I...I'm not that big...don't t-tease me like thatnnnh~!" She finished with another moan, her wincing some. She never really experienced another girl playing with her breasts like this and for her to have her breasts called big...yeah, that never happened either.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 am

Cougra felt a little embarassed after that comment she made. "Uhh, I-I didn't mean to go that far, Tsugumi! It was only a compliment!" She would continue playing with her breasts a little more before deciding to take a different approach. "Hey Tsugumi, I need you now to lie on the floor or if there's a comfy place to lie on. I hope you don't mind."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:04 am

Panting some after Cougra made her statement, Tsugumi merely nodded and laid down on a beanbag chair she had in the corner of her dressing room. She had such a thing because she thought she would just lay in something comfortable before matches started. She didn't expect her to lay down in a situation like this. W...what is she going to do now? Is she going to finger me? Lick me? I...I wonder...

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 am

After Tsugumi laid down on her beanbag chair, Cougra would follow after her and go on top of her. Once she did so, she would rub her own breasts against hers in her own pleasure and satisfaction. "Ohh yes....Tsugumi, you have such soft breasts. It feels great." She was wondering how Tsugumi feels about this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

Cougra rubbing her breasts against her own was unexpected for Tsugumi, but she didn't object to this, naturally. Hearing Cougra's words of praise for the softness of her breasts, Tsugumi smirked a little. "H...heh, yeah...doesn't it? Nnnnm..." Tsugumi continued to moan, and she had her hands lay on the sides of Cougra's stomach, though she wasn't doing anything to stop Cougra from performing her current actions.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 am

Cougra smirked also when Tsugumi began to enjoy her treatment. "Glad to hear that, Tsugumi. Now, let all your troubles fade away..." She felt Tsugumi holding the sides of her stomach, but she knew it wasn't supposed to stop her. For an added bonus, she would even try to put a few fingers inside Tsugumi's womanhood and do a bit of fingerplay as she continued the breast rubbing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 am

Tsugumi was really willing to let Cougra have her way with her when she suddenly felt the touch of Cougra's fingers. "O-Ohhh~!" She gasped in response. To be honest, this was kind of the reason why she wore such a bodysuit to the ring in the first place. Without it, she would be very easily turned on by the touch of another woman, as was shown here by Cougra's current actions.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Cougra would raise her eyebrow and asked, "Tsugumi, are you sure you don't have any other hentai attire than that bodysuit? 'Cause to me, that suit almost makes me feel like you're cheating." She would continue her finger play a little more before wiping her fingers off. Then she would place one hand on Tsugumi's breast and massaged it while using her mouth to suck on her other breast. "Kitty now wants milk."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next