Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Harrier, Link-mon, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Keeping care of ones toys

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keeping care of ones toys

Post by kerflubble on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Sabine purred as her intimate body oiling technique rubbed her pet into a frenzy, the Brazilian sex fiend almost squealing with joy as Katya acted the perfect sub for her. Her slow humps preparing her for the first part of her big finale for her. Her little gift to the little Russian before she sent her through the roof one last time.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she pulled herself up, sitting on Katya's crotch, rubbing a light coating of oil as she stretched, giving the Russian a good look at her shimmering body while she could still see straight. The dancing succubi began her finishing touches with something classic, grabbing Katya's legs, pulling them apart gently so she could lot herself into position and begin her slow humps again, pussy to pussy with the oil making it so much easier.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

“yes!” Katya squeaked in reply. Her naked, oily body was rigid and twitching, her senses incredibly heightened with burning desire.

“yes yes…” she began to pant, moaning dreamily as her legs were parted, and she felt the brazilian’s statuesque body slot against her own.

“oh.. Ohh….” the slow grinding of Sabine’s crotch felt exquisite against her own wet pussy, gently stimulating her sensitive sex. “Nngghh….” she groaned hungrily, gazing doe-eyed up at Sabine as she was teased towards another orgasm.

Desire was really building up within Katya now, but she trusted her body to Sabine and let her captor set the pace of their oiled-up grinding. After several long, delicious moments, though, Katya was subconsciously bucking her hips up off the bed, pressing their pussies even firmer together. Her tongue slipped out of her gaping mouth, Katya lustfully licking her lips in a show of desire. She wanted Sabine so badly now, her knuckles were almost white as she gripped at the bed, her heart pounding heavily inside her hot, glistening body.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Sabine's purrs turned to growls as she picked up the pace, relishing in the feel of grinding the sexy Russian into pure ecstasy. "That's it, fuck me!" She panted as Katya bucked her hips to meet hers, forcing unrestrained moans out of the Brazilian's mouth. At this rate, as their bodies danced together, she wouldn't need her final toy, this just felt too good.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm

“Oho… yeah…” Katya gasped, eyes flickering across Sabine’s gorgeous oiled form. Frankly, Katya had been focused on her own building orgasm, and it took the uninhibited moans of the bigger girl to realise Sabine was feeling this just as bad.

Katya’s senses were reeling with fierce desire, but she was still flattered and turned on by the way Sabine was now reacting to her own upward thrusts. As their hot bodies ground together, locked in mutual desire, Katya felt deliciously intimate with the sexy Brazilian.

“ahhh…. Anything for you….” she moaned sluttishly, bucking her hips right up off the bed, actively forcing herself against Sabine’s wet, gyrating womanhood. Her right hand reached round and grabbed the Brazilian’s ass, squeezing it firmly as their bodies bounced up and down.

“I’m going to be the best bitch you ever had…” she grinned. Katya was so close to orgasm now, but she would try and delay it as much as she could, wanting to keep grinding against Sabine, hoping the bigger girl would come at the same time she did.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top