Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica - Page 11 Empty Re: Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

Post by Vivian Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm

"Ehhhh.....One more thing that i forgot to ask ,will your brother remember you when he sees you???"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica - Page 11 Empty Re: Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 am

Volcanica nodded, "Of course he will, Selena. I've known him and he knows me since the day he was born. We'll be fine."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 am

"Ok...then so i'll help you to find him and shakes those info about his whereabout from the officials ,i'll kick their asses if they don't tell us" Selena finish to eating her ice-cream and then leans her back to the chair.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 am

Volcanica too finishes her ice cream and says, "Thanks, Selena. I really appreciate the help." She also would relax and lean back against her own chair. "Once we're finished here, you want me to take you home?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 pm

"Hmmm...nah ,i have enough money to pay for the cab....thanx for the offer anyway" replied Selena with the sweetest smile she ever gives to someone who she just met.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Volcanica smiled at Selena. Seems that though she's short in stature, Selena knows how to move around the city. "OK then." She then gives her her number. "And if you ever need me, here's my number so I can hook you up. If you can give me yours, that'll save us both some time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:26 am

"Alright..." Selena's face expression turns into this "^_^" as she takes the card from Volcanica's hand and then takes her name card from her purse and give it to Volcanica ,"Well...guess we're already finish here".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 am

Volcanica nodded her head as they both headed "Yeah, we'll keep in touch. If you need anything, just let me know alright? Maybe we can team up for a tag team match sometime."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:28 pm

"Yeah...tag team is a really nice idea Sca beside i want to fight in a tag-team match and i haven't found a right person to become my partner yet ,i think you're the right person to become my partner ,Sca"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

"I'll be looking forward to it." said Volcanica extending her hand to shake in agreement. "Well, I have to get going now. I'll contact you later."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next