by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy Empty Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy

Post by Vivian Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Win by pinfall ,submission and KO

The whole AFW arena is already full of people who are so eager to see Selena's first fight in the cage. Selena is in her locker room ,sitting all alone by herself with her wrestling attire already covering all around her body. Her shiny black hair falls loosely along her back ,she is pretty unsure about the cage-match cause she had never done match like this before. She sits on a bench and waiting for the calls before the EO (event Organizers) suddenly plays her Avril Lavigne's girlfriend song. Selena hears that song and immediately walks out from her locker room.

The crowds are cheering for her name loudly as soon as she walks out from her locker room ,she turns her head sideways and gives all of them a smile and give her fans' hands a couple of slaps as she aggresively makes her way towards the cage. She walks through the cage's door and then hops on the ladder lightly and easily slips her small body between the ropes and get inside of the ring before she parades around the ring with her arms in the air while waiting for her opponent to arrives.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy Empty Re: Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Lucy was sitting on a bench in the locker room, getting ready for yet another match in Friction, so for she had a descent record, with two wins so far and a small lose on her part though, her coat was lying beside her on the bench and Lucy was running through what kind of match this was going to be, a hell in a cell match seemed like it would be scary, but at least she was facing someone that was supposedly as short as she was, she had so for faced two girls that might be considered as Kawaii wrestlers.

Lucy stepped up and grabbed her coat, she left the locker room and began to maker her way down the hallway towards the curtains that blocked off the ramp down to the ring, while walking she put on her coat and upon reaching the curtains she stopped and awaited her music to start, as soon as her music [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeOmCyG7PY:1q325ts7]Criminal by Disturbed[/url:1q325ts7] she walked up onto the ramp and heard the loud cheering of the crowd, the demon kawaii was well received by the crowd, for a heel that is, Lucy quickly began to walk down the ramp towards the ring, looking over her little opponent and smirked, as she made her way to the cage and climbed int through the cage door, and slipped her body though the ropes.

She walked up to her opponent and looked her over up and down, "So you are the girl who has been put up for the slaughter " Lucy said mockingly as she got in the girls face, stepping up as close to her as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy Empty Re: Hell in a Cell for the rookie - Selena vs Lucy

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 am

"Excuse me?!!" Selena gives her opponent a glance as she moves closer and closer to her shorter opponent and press the tip of her nose on her opponent's ,"You're dead wrong little girl ,you're the one who has been put up for a slaughter and i've just won a match recently against a bigger girl not a short gal like you so watch your mouth ,you little piece of a crap" said Selena as she suddenly pushed Lucy backwards. "We both are wrestling in Kawaii league and i'm sick of that ,i want to get out from the pathetic league which contains the most pathetic wrestler in the world as soon as i can and the only way to get out from the pathetic league is to beat you!!!".

Selena then steps back and leave her opponent ,she heads for a vacant corner and stays there. "One more thing ,remember my name ,my name is Selena Takahashi and i'm going to be the one who'll make you suffer inside of this cage ,little girl".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 am

Lucy stared at the girl, she was slightly taller than her, but when she started to prattle on about how great she was, and Lucy simply sighed at her words, but then she was pushed, Lucy staggered back a step and then stood straight, glaring at her, "Awwh how cute...you think you are somebody because you managed to beat a big girl....Tell me who hasn't!....I have beaten legends in this place....I have beaten girls who are now champs in Tension!...I Have beaten girls who you couldn't dream of even being beaten by!"

Lucy shouted out as she went to shove Selena back hard, "You are a fucking Kawaii...and you will remain that...After I make you weep and cry like the little girl you are!" Lucy shouted at the girl, before she backed away into her corner, "Sure I'll remember your name....but it's me who's gonna make you suffer....you little pathetic excuse of a wrestler...hell, you're even pathetic for a Kawaii.......What what was your name again?!" Lucy mocked the girl as she waited for the bell to ring, so she could tear this girl apart, just because of her tough talk Lucy just had to humiliate her as well as beat her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"Grrrrrr....!!!!!!" Selena narrows both of her eyebrows ,she can't imagine that how dare is the smaller girl talks to her that way. Only one thing that she wants for today ,to beat the hell out of her smaller opponent. She keeps standing in the opposite corner of Lucy and staring at her eyes deeply ,hoping that she can humiliate and beat her as soon as the bell rings.

The bell finally rings ,"DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!" and start the match. Selena who is so eager to take her opponent down aggresively moves from her corner and approaches Lucy with extra caution ,she is pretty confident that with her martial-arts skill...she can easily bring Lucy down and makes her to submit or even knocked out cold. Selena moves with her arms ready in a boxing stance ,"You're going to regret to called me pathetic ,bitch!!!" Selena moves a little bit closer to Lucy and throws a left right hooks to her cheeks and then circles around her ,trying to see how fast that she can be.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Lucy took of her coat as and hung it over the steel post, showing of her clothing, a black bikini top, a pair of black hot pants, long black gloves and black stockings, a pair of black wrestling boots as well, Lucy was going to show this Selena just what happened when you messed with the kawaii demon, as the bell rang Lucy stepped out of the corner and began to circle Selena while in her grappling stance.

Lucy was was pretty confident in her ability, and she was one of the fastest girls in friction, she about to bring down pain on this little girl, she was thinking herself high and mighty just because she had managed to beat some friction girl that wasn't a kawaii, "You are pathetic... well don't worry you will know what I mean when you lose this match" Lucy said, before Selena's fist came flying at her, she quickly stepped to the side of the fist and dodged it, but she would quickly attempt to grab onto Selena's arm and give it a twist, before she would turn and twist if behind her back in a hammerlock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 am

Selena's eyes widened as the kawaii demon easily dodges all of her quick punches and then twists her right arm onto her back ,"Gyaaaaa!!! let me go ,you piece of a shit!!!!" Selena cocks her left arm forward and then try to slam it onto Lucy's face as an attempt to free her right from the hammerlock while she is trying to keep herself standing.

"You'll be sorry for doing this to me ,bitch!!!" said Selena coldly as she is trying to ram her elbow onto the little kawaii demon's face and avoid to being humiliated by a smaller girl.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Lucy smirked as she trapped Selena's arm behind her back and wrenched on it, she was kinda proud over herself that she could get Selena so riled up and angry by just calling her pathetic, she was making this girl so mad and making her call Lucy names, so easily, she was so easy to toy with.

Of course that elbow when that elbow came at her Lucy would drop down onto her knees and let go of Selena's arm, to try and grab a hold of both of Selena's ankles and attempt to pull them out from under Selena to make her fall face first into the mat, "Awwh...come on...is the pathetic little girl not good enough to wrestle" Lucy mocked Selena as she would attempt to move up and seat herself on Selena's back, and then try to grab a hold of Selena's head and lock both her palms in under her chin, attempting to lock Selena in a camel clutch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am

"Awwwww!!!!!" Selena's face sinks onto the canvas as Lucy easily pulls her legs. Her face looks red because of it ,she doesn't believe that the smaller girl is easily toying her like this. Selena try to crawl but Lucy is already one step ahead ,she cries in pain when Lucy cruelly yanks her head backwards and makes her to feel like her head being ripped from her neck.

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Selena can feel that Lucy is yanking her head harder ,she try to raise her body a little bit and then try to crawl again to the nearest ropes as she doesn't want to give up so early to the little scum and humiliates herself in front of the AFW and her fans.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

Lucy smirked as she listened to the sweet sound of Selena's screams, "Come on...they can't be serious...putting me up against a pathetic little girl like you" Lucy said with nothing but mocking in her tone, she was kinda humiliating Selena by toying with her, but she felt as Selena began to push her little body up under her and crawl towards the ropes.

Lucy would have non of that, as she would let go her her grasp on Selena's neck and grab onto the sides of her head instead, and try to smash the girls head down into the mat, Lucy smirked after which as she would stand up and attempt to send a stomp to Selena's back and then turn around to face the girls legs, Lucy would seat herself again on Selena's back, only this time turned to lock at her legs, she would bend forward and try to grab onto one of Selena's legs and tuck it in under her armpit and coil her arm around the leg, and begin to pull back on her little opponent in a one-legged boston crab, "Aww look at the pathetic little girl....no you aren't even a girl...you're just a little baby....a little pathetic baby!" Lucy would mock Selena as she pulled back as hard as she could on the little girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next