Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 am

"Get off me" Cass said but she had to admit that her strength was gone and that Sena did have her trapped. Cass however shivered as Sena licked her cheek "What are you doing?" Cass asked as she blushed again her defenses finally starting to crumble against Sena "I will not play your little game" Cass said again but this time Sena's little attack managed to make Cass moan alittle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am

"Awww you wont? It's no fun playing by myself you know. It's always nice to have a...friend...to play with me." Sena says as she slides her hand from Cass's head, down her cheek, and down and around her back, attempting to grab at her butt as the two knelt there, Sena's body pressing Cass against the ropes. "Are you suuure you dont want to? Why don't you at least..give it a try?"

Sena would then press her lips against Cass's for a few second before quickly breaking it. "That was only a small taste. You want more don't you? You know that you do. All you have to do is say the word. Let me know you want more, that you want me to keep this up on your body, that you want some of my body as well." Sena says, reaching for Cass's arm and attempting to press her hand against Sena's breast as she says that last part of her sentence.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am

"No ... i refuse" Cass said even as her resistance crumbled completely from Sena's kiss "I will not be your plaything" Cass said reight before letting out a moan but soon Cass felt herself wanting to feel Sena's lips on hers again and the feel of Sena's breast in her hand just felt really good she couldn't help but give a squeeze "M,ma,mabye just one more kiss" Cass would whisper out hoping Sena didn't hear that.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 am

"Aah..feels good doesn't it?" Sena lets out through a small moan as she feels Cass squeeze at her breast. The girl was melting right in her hands, and Sena wouldn't want it any other way. Bending her will so much as this, she felt quite accomplished and aroused that she was almost able to turn what was a very reluctant girl into one of hers. As Sena hears the small whisper from Cass, she brings her face up closer to hers, their lips only inches away.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you. Don't be afraid to come out and say it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it" Sena says, keeping Cass's hand pressed on her bare breast as she stared lustfully into the girl's eyes.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:13 am

"Please kiss me" Cass said finally succumbing to Sena's will "Please just kiss me, do what ever you want just make me feel good" Cass said saying all the things she was trying to hold back this match. "I'm yours Sena, just kiss me"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 am

Sena grinned widely as she heard Cass's words. Her goal had completely succeeded, she'd completely turned the girl into wanting her treatment just as much as she had convinced her to. The feeling was ecstatic to Sena, her body tensing up and shivering a bit just from hearing Cass's words. "Good, that wasn't so hard now was it? And now you get this as a reward." Sena says before pressing her lips against Cass's again, this time pushing her tongue in through her lips, intertwining it with Cass's.

As she did that, she would snake her hand that was groping as Cass's butt around her body again, pressing her fingers up against the girl's panty covered crotch. With her other hand she would let go of Cass's arm, expecting her to keep up her end without her influence now. She would use her own free arm to snake it up under Cass's top and grope at her breast.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 am

Cass would return Sena's kiss while continueing to squeeze the girls breasts but as Sena would feel Cass's panties she would notice a wet spot on them. As Cass kissed Sena she would let out a moan as her own breat was squeezed "Mmm yes do whatever you want with me" Cass said surrendering to Sena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

Sena lets out a moan of approval as Cass continues to squeeze at her breasts. She was satisfied that the girl kept it up even when Sena wasn't guiding her hands to them. It was a real sign that she had claimed Cass for her own and was able to do whatever she wanted with her. As if to add even more to the confirmation, she felt the wet spot on Cass's panties, showing her arousal at the whole situation. Hearing the girl's words as well, Sena breaks the kiss to give her a nod of satisfaction.

"Good girl, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'll take that as your verbal submission then? But that's a small thing anyways, all that matters is that me and you are about to have some real fun. Now lets finally get this thing out of our way ok?" Sena says before grabbing at Cass's top, trying to pull it up and off of her, staring into her eyes afterwards with the same lustful look. "Lets start." Sena simply says before she maneuvers Cass so that she turned the both of them over before lying her on her back, lying on top of her as well. "I don't mess around..just letting you know." Sena says with a bit of a grin on her face as she would spin her body so that her warm crotch was just above Cass's face.

"Have at it, I'll do the same for you." Sena says as she lifts up her skirt and pulls her panties aside so her bare sex was above her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am

Cass melted in Sena's hands as she was positioned for the 69 manuever "Yes i'll do what ever you want just please make me feel good" However Cass was a bit hesitant as she was feeling weird without her shirt on and they fact that she had never done anything like this before "Um i don't know if i can do this" Cass said hesitantly as she was kinda nervous to plant her face in Sena's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 am

"Mm?" Sena lets out as she hears Cass's words. She turns her head to look back, a bit confused at her hesitance, but then remembering that it was most certainly her first time doing something like this with another girl from how she was protesting it earlier. Sena let out a little laugh before sighing. "Weeeell, just letting you know you have to give me a little something before I continue on you." Sena says with a bit of a grin as she slides her panties to the side a bit more.

"Don't worry about it, it's easy. Just stick your tongue out, and lick...here, let me help you." Sena says before relaxing her body, pressing her bare crotch up against Cass's mouth as she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next